PDA

View Full Version : Should sts give mages a bike to compensate for short legs?

Ent
06-25-2019, 05:51 PM
For many years now STS has blatantly ignored the calls for equal rights coming from our mage friends.
These sorcerers ask for simple things- socks, a fighting chance in pvp, or pets of a size that don't make you wonder whether the mage is the pet or the owner.

It is time for us to stand up for our mages and get them what they so rightfully deserve,
a bike will make mages seem taller, making it impossible for STS to overlook their needs ever again,
and it will also make them capable of racing away from scary monsters and pvpers.

^I permit the STS design team to use this sketch as an inspiration

Stephencobear
06-25-2019, 06:51 PM
To be honest-
I'm a lil disturbed by the addition of blue nipples. Now I wonder if we have a gender o.o
I mean it's a smurf and there was one smurfette ~.~
Why was there only one and she had no name? How did .....
Oh god, I will not Google this
no

Oakmaiden
06-25-2019, 06:56 PM
First the issue of feet will require some consideration. How to pedal said bicycle? Perhaps a magic carpet!!

LonerBird
06-25-2019, 11:01 PM
I want a bike ;-;

Fyrce
06-25-2019, 11:08 PM
Maybe a magically powered scooter. No feet required.

Ebereasider
06-25-2019, 11:44 PM
pets of a size that don't make you wonder whether the mage is the pet or the owner.

LMAO. When I first started to run in maus I asked someone, which are the best pets for maus? He replied, the little blue ones :highly_amused: :highly_amused: :highly_amused:

Irg
06-26-2019, 12:22 AM
Wait hows this gona help pvp?
I think we are just small enough for anyone to ignore the existence of our kind, and thats true invincible

Susanne
06-26-2019, 02:24 AM
Everyone who knows me, knows I have campaigned relentlessly for mage rights (even though I'm a rogue) for years.
Yes..they need socks, it gets rather chilly in Nordr, they need noses (mages like to sniff cake), they need bikes and above all they need recognition for all their hard work.
What do they get? Insults, mockery and derision and don't get me started on the "give me mana" thing.😔
Remember, mages have needs too.
P.S. A girly face and hair would help the mage cause immensely, oh and socks and boots with matching accessories. 😏

QuaseT
06-26-2019, 04:42 AM
Not every mage can ride a bike already so we need bike courses for them aswell. Before we get socks we should prob get some real feet with toes and hands which can actually grab something. Overall mage looks a bit weak for me aswell atm, wish them to be needed a bit more next expansion.
PS: THIS IS AN OLD PICTURE I dont look like this anymore ;-;

Ent
06-26-2019, 05:21 AM
PS: THIS IS AN OLD PICTURE I dont look like this anymore ;-;
Oops yeah, looks like I uploaded an old picture by accident, I'll just leave a more up-to-date picture here instead.

Suplas
06-26-2019, 05:23 AM
We need a rework on the mage :)

Tuhguhbuhbuh
06-26-2019, 05:50 AM
We need stilts!

Edit : ARCANE STILTS WITH JEWEL AND AWAKEN SLOTS!

Susanne
06-26-2019, 06:45 AM
Platform Shoes may be the answer, although they may be only useful for using the wash basin (I have noticed the little legs dangling). Mages need feet!

jeabahty
06-26-2019, 07:27 AM
Being a mage myself there's loads and loads that needs to be implemented just for this class to even be considered in the conversation, let alone have some sort of upper hand over the other classes, like they do resply. Addition of boots or bikes or anything like that prompts STS to start pushing out these items on a plat basis just like they do for just about every good thing, and instead of focusing on actually providing a stable, uniform and balanced + viable datum for mages like rogues and warriors do, this new addition will simply widen the gap between the f2p and p2w players even further as this'll become just another commercial thing for everyone playing, especially if this is class exclusive, in which case it'll be exorbitantly priced. So I'll say no to this considering the whole community, but instead I ask you to continue your campaign for mages to be actually viable everywhere. Give them something that makes them precious or valuable like rogues and warriors are, because the devs have just gone on and nerfed the class even more with those underwhelming and unnecessary masteries which have deteriorated skills prior to that addition.

Willl
06-26-2019, 07:35 AM
Ahahahahah with this thread you won an entire tuna!

schrodinger's cat
06-26-2019, 08:34 AM
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://mark.trademarkia.com/services/logo.ashx?sid%3D86853169&imgrefurl=https://trademark.trademarkia.com/logo-86853169.html&tbnid=p6VbBvhTTtZLJM&vet=1&docid=6QJyXJG6Tm9FiM&w=190&h=190&hl=en-US&source=sh/x/im

Weeeeee

Gaprisha
06-26-2019, 09:54 AM
Oops yeah, looks like I uploaded an old picture by accident, I'll just leave a more up-to-date picture here instead.

This is legit XD

Willl
06-26-2019, 10:44 AM

Hahahahahahahh Im crying

merlintrue
06-26-2019, 03:20 PM
are u comparing us to a Smurf!!!!!!

Fyrce
06-26-2019, 05:33 PM
Ugly smurfs.

Switchback
06-26-2019, 07:13 PM
A pimped out, gold plated tricycle with spinners should suffice.

Flamesofanger
06-26-2019, 09:50 PM
The only thing smurfs need, is a good sword to the face.

Also, smurf skin can produce rather costly high quality jackets, shoes, purses, wrist watches, couches and smartphone cases.

#DeathToAllSmurfs

Susanne
06-27-2019, 11:25 AM
I need a bike to get around the new gh. 😔

mrm
06-27-2019, 01:55 PM
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?384841-The-revaluation-has-started-mages-unite

#BlueLivesMather

*Also danm my spelling sucks so badd xD