PDA

View Full Version : Plat Issues

Battlelock
12-14-2011, 10:54 PM
Before you all reply support@spacetimestudios.com already been there. Many times. We use the same card. Mine always goes thru yet hers, 1/2 the time, is always floating in space. This is getting redundant.
She has to email the said support email and wait 3-4 days. Really? Alls I can say is lame.
Fix your system STS. I wouldn't complain if it was once, but this is a. 3rd time.
Fix you're system. You're losing real players & real payers.

Ellyidol
12-14-2011, 11:09 PM
Email support.

Battlelock
12-14-2011, 11:27 PM
Email support.
:D wow
Go Angry Birds!

bluiydbabe
12-14-2011, 11:34 PM
Ya ya ya email support. Is that all that anyone knows how to reply on here!

Battlelock
12-14-2011, 11:42 PM
Ya ya ya email support. Is that all that anyone knows how to reply on here!
Yup but let me put it "forum" correct for you Bluiydbabe lol support(@)spacetimestudios(.)com
Just remove the ()s lmao

MightyMicah
12-14-2011, 11:44 PM
If you are having the same issue as me, go and download a free app for platinum. For some reason that does the trick on mine everytime.

I also say, don't just ignore ely's post. He put it there for a reason. Even after he saw you say not to put it there, he still put it there. That's saying something ;)

bluiydbabe
12-14-2011, 11:50 PM
I had already emailed support. I did ignore his post because that's the only comment you ever see on here. I'm glad that app worked for you, but frankly I'm done spending money on plat. Not worth the headache or the waste of time waiting 3 or 4 days to get it resolved.

Ellyidol
12-15-2011, 01:06 AM
Again, email support.

You say you have, you say you're done with the app, you come to a forum where players will tell you to email support, what do you expect?

Email support.

Battlelock
12-15-2011, 01:09 AM
Again, email support.

You say you have, you say you're done with the app, you come to a forum where players will tell you to email support, what do you expect?

Email support.
Email support AGAIN.

Battlelock
12-15-2011, 01:13 AM
Support(@)Spacetime(.)com
Keep it real. Remove ()s
Just reply

Ellyidol
12-15-2011, 01:15 AM
Support(@)Spacetime(.)com
Keep it real. Remove ()s
Just reply

Good boy. Want a treat?

JSL
12-15-2011, 11:57 AM
Battlelock:

You won't receive a reply regarding private credit card information via the forums. Not only is this highly suspect, but it sets a dangerous precedent of putting private information public.

Please contact support for assistance. I've linked it to you here in this post. (http://support.spacetimestudios.com/home)

If your intention is to try and get assistance then please follow the directions in the link above. Looking through, I don't see you've even contacted support regarding this issue. As you've yet to write a ticket to our support team regarding this issue, I suggest you take the time to do so now.

If you've put a ticket in via another e-mail address then please wait patiently for our staff to respond.

Thanks!