PDA

View Full Version : Ironic

Battlelock
12-14-2011, 11:58 PM
I find it funny that if someone goes off on a cussing rant STS shows up & locks the thread but when there is $ and plat issues it takes 2-4 days.
Seems overall reputation is more important to these $ mongers than actual user satisfaction. Sad indeed.

TANKKAAR
12-15-2011, 12:01 AM
Plat issues need to be resolved very methodically. They need to verify payment from the bank, view acct history to make sure your not lying, and multiple other things to take to right course of action. In cases like what your referring to it's a simple case of deleting spam, threats, rude & disrespectful comments and if needed banning accounts.

Don't worry they will get to you :)

bluiydbabe
12-15-2011, 12:01 AM
Very sad! Maybe you should email support again :p

Piosidon
12-15-2011, 12:03 AM
I know you're frustrated Battlelock but think of all the emails STS gets. STS will come through eventually

bluiydbabe
12-15-2011, 12:09 AM
Of course they will get to you EVENTUALLY! I understand they are busy...this is due to them worrying about all the posts that are on the forums first, about who called who what name and who is acting like they are 2. Point being, they need to redo their priority list before they lose good players that actually enjoy playing the game and spend lots of money, rather than losing players due to lack of respect and childish rants and ways.

Battlelock
12-15-2011, 12:11 AM
Of course they will get to you EVENTUALLY! I understand they are busy...this is due to them worrying about all the posts that are on the forums first, about who called who what name and who is acting like they are 2. Point being, they need to redo their priority list before they lose good players that actually enjoy playing the game and spend lots of money, rather than losing players due to lack of respect and childish rants and ways.
What she said.
Do I really need to freak out to get noticed?
Oh no.
STS is about popularity and ratings. Aren't we all? Does it take hundreds / thousands reports of bad customer reports to cause this?

Ellyidol
12-15-2011, 01:10 AM
As far as I know, the forum team is different from the support team.

How often do you see Draknor and ALS post on the forum? ALS comes in every week or so to put in the patch notes or some technical stuff.

Email support.