PDA

View Full Version : xp lock kills

MightyMicah
12-15-2011, 05:26 AM
For the love of Sweet Christmas can we please just reinable xp lock kills?!

On a more serious note, I Honestly can't think of any reason why we shouldn't reinable it. I checked the avian k/d ratio and was shocked. I believe 3 new people had shown up. One of which who dethroned Naughtee in like less than a month since thay new elixar came out. It took Naughtee a year to get that 70k kills

Originally the devs banned xp lock with the reason "its unfair." You wanna know what I think is unfair? I think its unfair how quickly naughtee got dethroned by platinum elixars. Oh yeah and he can't improve his ratio unless he spends platinum as well...

Now, for those of you who were hating on the xp lock noobs with x-thousand kills, do you think we should reinable it and give people without plat a chance? Or should we let the leaderboard slowly fill up with Only rich people?

Am I missing something here? I don't believe I'm stupid, maybe just ignorant? Can someone tell me what I don't know? I'd really appreciate any feedback, so thanks in advance!

~MM

Moogerfooger
12-15-2011, 07:56 AM
We have leaderboards?

Jewelsofjane
12-15-2011, 08:22 AM
We have leaderboards?

Lol nice...

I agree, the leaderboards have almost become a joke now.

Paar
12-15-2011, 08:29 AM
I agree with what your saying, but Xp Locked Kills are a thing of the past. The leaderboards are really a Joke As going along with what the others said, but Good Luck on your Quest to grt this back.

P.s. Plat Lixers are a Joke to.

KingFu
12-15-2011, 08:33 AM
Lol nice...

I agree, the leaderboards have almost become a joke now.

In my opinion, leaderboards have really corrupted the game. They helped kill PvE twinking, brought in mass kill farming and easy leveling via elixirs (plat), got people dishonestly earning their spots and getting credibility for it. I just thing the whole game would have been better off if they were taken out early on/never implemented. A lot of things are unbalanced now due to the attempt to make the leaderboards balanced.

mafiainc42
12-15-2011, 10:07 AM
Sorry to inform u people but its the rich(plat) ppl that allow u to continue to play this wonderfull game..get over it.. And btw theres already a thread about this, common sense I tell ya, common sense... Have a wonderfull day now yall hear..

Jewelsofjane
12-15-2011, 10:57 AM
Sorry to inform u people but its the rich(plat) ppl that allow u to continue to play this wonderfull game..get over it.. And btw theres already a thread about this, common sense I tell ya, common sense... Have a wonderfull day now yall hear..

Lol then instead of calling it "leaderboards" which make people assume that the people got there by either skill or time, change the name to highest donators? :)

I joke, but yea, as a plat elixir user myself, I'd rather pay for content then game advantage.
This would solve some of the leaderboards problem, it would make the game seem more fair, AND force the devs to continue to bring out content worthy of something to pay for.

drewcapu
12-15-2011, 12:15 PM
Lol then instead of calling it "leaderboards" which make people assume that the people got there by either skill or time, change the name to highest donators? :)

LB = Benefactors

Like what you see in the program when you watch the symphony.

:)

The whole tying in of kills with xp is pretty silly now.

When Winter Fest comes around, chances are nobody will get kills or xp. At all. Does that make sense?

They might as well have an elixir available that enables kills with locked xp toons. But, I guess, that's impossible in the current setup.

Reven
12-15-2011, 12:39 PM
I agree because if you cant get kills then you shouldnt get deaths as well

Fyrce
12-15-2011, 01:46 PM
When they didnt have leaderboards, everybody was asking for them. If they take them away, you'll see new posts with, "Hey, PL should have leaderboards" from new players. It's what they're used to from other games.

bronislav84
12-15-2011, 02:07 PM
I agree because if you cant get kills then you shouldnt get deaths as wellI've been saying this since the day it was suggested and implemented.

On the thread, leaderboards are a joke that just keeps getting more and more funny.

MightyMicah
12-15-2011, 09:57 PM
@mysticaldrean, leaderboard ruined nothing. Greed ruined everything.

@Mafiainc42, i bought 800 plat pack the other day, so yes I do contriubute just like anyone. No that doesn't mean you should be able to buy your name on the leaderboard. Common sense I tell ya common sense.

Elitephonix
12-15-2011, 10:38 PM
this makes me sad i was trying to aim for the leader boards

Elitephonix
12-15-2011, 10:38 PM
And no wonder i wasnt getting any kills while my xp was locked

MightyMicah
12-15-2011, 10:47 PM
Made me sad too, especially when it first occured...

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/MightyMicah/saved%20photos/dae93eba.jpg

Miner
01-10-2012, 07:02 PM
All I know is that nobody will be able to dethrone QueenOfCakes
Best Player ever & realy really nice too:)

Hmmmm...

Swimmingstar
01-10-2012, 07:31 PM
Leaderboards kind of "lie"

LelouchX
01-10-2012, 07:43 PM
Leaderboards kind of "lie"
AGREED! you don't need leaderboards to know who the top players are. Well, i don't know them since i've retired from PL, lol. Play the game for the sake of the game, be glad it's free (i don't know what goes on with new campains there anymore, but you don't have to use plat to play SL expansions), and be greatful someone (ya know, those rich people that are clogging up your leaderboards) is paying the salary of the people who who continue to make expansions and are now working on a third game for our enjoyment.

Sapient
01-10-2012, 07:49 PM
Leaderboards everywhere are full of rigs, bugs, scams, and lies. Look at politics, hacked games, and even highschool diplomas. People can find a fast way to the top, but the skill level of the person is eventually revealed and their reputation stays or goes.

MightyMicah
01-11-2012, 06:55 AM
Don't worry guys, if you'll notice that the thread is relatively old...since then I've changed my mind. Lb's are screwed. Only Sam can save us now.

P.S. not all leaderboard fail, I've found many legit one's just this games did...