PDA

View Full Version : No crate tokens in cartel locks?

Darkrai
06-28-2019, 03:33 PM
As far as my knowledge goes aren't all lockeds that open with plat supposed to give crate tokens? Was this an oversight or intentional

Switchback
06-28-2019, 04:14 PM
As far as my knowledge goes aren't all lockeds that open with plat supposed to give crate tokens? Was this an oversight or intentional

Idk but its annoying. Like... Now you're nerfing crate tokens.. Which has loot that is very outdated..?

When you cant even get a crate token from locks.. Its pretty rough being optimistic about opening crates.

Idly
06-29-2019, 02:40 AM
Lots of the more recent crates don't give tokens. I think its STS trying to increase desire for crate vendor items without having to add anything new.

Darkrai
06-29-2019, 04:03 AM
Lots of the more recent crates don't give tokens. I think its STS trying to increase desire for crate vendor items without having to add anything new.

The whole point of crate tokens for people with bad luck opening crates that they could still get somethimg in the end.. What's the whole point kf the crate token system if you cant even get them or only in outdated locks... doesnt make any sence