Fastcast
12-15-2011, 12:57 PM
Woot!

starr951
12-15-2011, 12:59 PM
Yayyy!

Gaddy
12-15-2011, 02:55 PM
I wonder who will be the first to start complaining about some perceived sleight about the new content?

Bronxman2012
12-15-2011, 03:00 PM
I don't get how people can complain about this game. The developers really do go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that the game is awesome for everyone. When you think about it, last month, we had Fang and this month, we have Winterfest. How many other games offer new content so frequently?

I've been part of PL for less than six weeks, so I missed the whole Winterfest last year. However, I plan to wrap up all job responsibilities by 7PM, read some stories to my son to get him to sleep (he loves the Grinch and P.J. FunnyBunny), and then take part in the magic that is Winterfest.

Ellyidol
12-15-2011, 03:03 PM
I don't get how people can complain about this game. The developers really do go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that the game is awesome for everyone. When you think about it, last month, we had Fang and this month, we have Winterfest. How many other games offer new content so frequently?

I've been part of PL for less than six weeks, so I missed the whole Winterfest last year. However, I plan to wrap up all job responsibilities by 7PM, read some stories to my son to get him to sleep (he loves the Grinch and P.J. FunnyBunny), and then take part in the magic that is Winterfest.

Not to be condescending to a newbie or anything, but after being around for a good year or more only to see content being only slightly different lately, it can get on your nerves at times.

Bronxman2012
12-15-2011, 03:09 PM
Thanks for the insight, Ellyidol. Even though I am new to the game in terms of time, I am a level-63 character. So, I have been to and completed every campaign and dungeon. I may be missing something, but I see many variations in each of the campaigns. I really do have fun playing them all.

Having completed them all, if I had to pick a favorite, I would have to say The Lost Expedition. I'm a huge fan of the snow and cold, so anything related to that is aces in my book.

I'll let you know if I become disillusioned as time elapses, but so far, I am having a blast with Pocket Legends.

Ellyidol
12-15-2011, 03:15 PM
Agree, I would have fun being in your spot as well.

However, after the lower levels, then when we had AO3 as the max campaign for awhile, then Sewers, then Nuri's, then Fang, I think it started to show the quality of the content that you see the players unhappy about. We saw similar models, names, audio, etc that we saw on previous campaigns; and this is on a new campaign. The campaign that we are supposed to spend months at a time on.

To be honest, I think everyone who experienced AO3 as the latest campaign has been spoiled and placed in that minimum standard. Lol.

Pharcyde
12-15-2011, 03:24 PM
Agreed Elly....

Winter = garbage
Mt Fang/sewers = garbage

Ao1-3 post combat balance were the best.

I never got to experience the lower dungeons as end cap, but the oldschool twink snapback runs showed me how fun the swamps and fathom crypts really were.

All in all - STS has gone down hill ever since the combat rebalance that nerfed ao3 and made it super easy...