PDA

View Full Version : Account destroyer

KuaJepoy09
06-29-2019, 04:46 PM
What will happen if other player or stupid player I don't even know took a screenshot of my character(IGN,Guild record stats), chat in the game and said Selling my account and then he/she post it in forum to sell it?

Am I going to get ban if our IP adress is not connected?

Some players do this bully to other players and to scare them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arcanefid
06-29-2019, 05:03 PM
I don't think STS will just ban someone based on what they see in a screenshot. It's very likely that they will investigate the account with their own tools before taking such actions.

Thewolfbull
06-29-2019, 05:56 PM
If you did nothing wrong you will be fine. The person who is trying to frame you may be banned instead if they know who it is.

Encryptions
06-29-2019, 05:58 PM
It does happen on forums alot, people post about selling accounts when they don't own the account, but I don't know if the person gets banned or not. People do get caught to because they make other posts with their ign in the post. I think its stupid that people do this.

KuaJepoy09
07-06-2019, 07:57 PM
thanks for your response

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Player4L
07-07-2019, 04:52 PM
I thought you meant this guy

Buchmeister
07-07-2019, 05:54 PM
That's why it's really good to visibly associate your account with your character via your username, sigs, etc. like how my sig says my PL main's name.

Remiem
07-08-2019, 10:56 PM
I'm going to close this up, but don't worry. Our support team is very thorough and investigates fully before banning anyone. We are fully aware that screenshots can be faked/staged/manipulated.