PDA

View Full Version : 1.1.1 Content Update (75575)

asommers
12-15-2011, 03:22 PM
2011 Winter Festival has begun. See the Winter Festival Organizer the in Blackstar!
The holiday pack available for purchase in the store, contains a variety of items, and a chance for the pet Robo-Reindeer.
Level cap has been raised to 41 with the new Voleria campaign! Help save Voleria from the brink of destruction!
Characters under a certain level can no longer trade away simpacks
You can now earn Platinum for liking Star Legends and Pocket Legends on Facebook!
New Capture the Flag map has been added. The "Team Tactical Simulator"!
Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Gravity Well to pull the targets without also damaging them.
Fixed visual bug with female Operative Chromeweave Boots
RIP Star Wars: Galaxies, you will be deeply missed!

octavos
12-15-2011, 03:27 PM
2011 Winter Festival has begun. See the Winter Festival Organizer the in Blackstar!
The holiday pack available for purchase in the store, contains a variety of items, and a chance for the pet Robo-Reindeer.
Level cap has been raised to 41 with the new Voleria campaign! Help save Voleria from the brink of destruction!
Characters under a certain level can no longer trade away simpacks
You can now earn Platinum for liking Star Legends and Pocket Legends on Facebook!
New Capture the Flag map has been added. The "Team Tactical Simulator"!
Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Gravity Well to pull the targets without also damaging them.
Fixed visual bug with female Operative Chromeweave Boots
RIP Star Wars: Galaxies, you will be deeply missed!

YAY, thz :D

Dazamo
12-15-2011, 03:28 PM
Star Wars Galaxies was great until they changed the whole game and killed it.

ninjaduck
12-15-2011, 03:30 PM
omg

Carth
12-15-2011, 03:33 PM

:(

Still got Rocketeer Helmet! :D

FluffNStuff
12-15-2011, 03:40 PM
Something is hitting me for 9999 damage in the new area. Want to make sure that is intentional.

bronislav84
12-15-2011, 03:50 PM
Found a bug on the Blackstar for the event. The quest arrow for the Festival Organizer is pointing to a spot somewhere near the middle of the ship. It's incorrect.

Flip
12-15-2011, 04:02 PM
Something is hitting me for 9999 damage in the new area. Want to make sure that is intentional.
It's intentional, and avoidable.

Dartagnian
12-15-2011, 04:30 PM
Er, everything looks really cool but um....

Bow legged boot armor?

I know, I know...theme...

First it's poo recycling on engineers and now bowlegged armor. LOL. Just LOL.

Everything else looks really cool.

My Engi's thigh bones ache already tho.

....bowlegged armor? ::::shakes head in horrified confusion::::

krazii
12-15-2011, 05:12 PM
It's intentional, and avoidable.

Yup, little red mines, kinda like betty bops (or something like that), walk around them. That sounds is gonna be in my dreams.

On another note, is it really intended to be 2 plat per run of the new xmas area?

Barrington
12-15-2011, 05:48 PM
hehehe

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac81/FreddE23/woot.jpg

second run and look what i got

flashbackflip
12-15-2011, 06:04 PM
Wooooooot!!

Im gone grinding and farming!

Ho-ho-ho!!

SssoulSsshine
12-15-2011, 06:39 PM
On another note, is it really intended to be 2 plat per run of the new xmas area?

Really? I had planned to buy 2k plat for the next several campaigns but this causes me to rethink. I know ya gotta make money and all, but IMNSHO, that is just ridiculous if it's not an error.

Chiuey
12-15-2011, 06:51 PM
I would like to appreciate for lowering the volume of healing spell as I had suggestion. I'm not sure which content update it was, but thank you for the consideration! :)

Merry Christmas, everyone. Have a happy holiday!

Kahlua
12-15-2011, 06:55 PM
Yup, little red mines, kinda like betty bops (or something like that), walk around them. That sounds is gonna be in my dreams.
Bouncing Betty Mine :p

Check my thread in general. Has all the known ways to die violently from the first few maps