PDA

View Full Version : Really,guys?!

Onaraasider
12-15-2011, 04:49 PM
Why do mostly the same people complain about everything?2plat per run could make the new items a good thing(what are the new items).they can be worth more if they cost 2plat to collect.You guys should be happy you can log on,i can't and im not saying why.

Skeletonlord
12-15-2011, 04:57 PM
A lot of people have spoke and made threads about this ever since the update, and I think 2 plat per run is reasonable. If they were free, STS wouldn't get any profit.
Offtopic: you may want to pm Samhayne to delete one of your threads. You have 2 threads of this thread.

dudetus
12-15-2011, 05:02 PM
Only thing better than a doublepost is a doublethread.

Jugernugett
12-15-2011, 05:04 PM
It's ok because 2 platinum isn't that much, but it's not ok because it gives 4 hours. I wanted to take a break for a second and I try to get back in the game and my elixir was DELETED. I didn't get to keep elixir and I'm not going to be on runs for 4 whole hours. Sts should fix it to run like a normal elixir, of they decide to they should KEEP it 2 platinum. Ty

Elyseon
12-15-2011, 05:09 PM
No one wants to be free! Free and subscription are not the only 2 choices! We want it to be like last years, i mean they reused the maps and bosses, they make it cost infinitely more o_O sounds greedy to me

DJMdivine
12-15-2011, 05:17 PM
The same people that mostly "complain" are all mostly veterans and are here to help better the game. They see whats going on and where the game is going. We try to tell STS what is happening if not us the veterans should get through to them. 2 plat per run is a horrible idea and I would rather have every campaign cost cash than this going on. The game is degrading fast and something needs to change quickly that everyone can agree on or else STS will lose some of its most loyal players.

mafiainc42
12-15-2011, 05:19 PM
I buy alot of platnium, but I dont know about this, well I guess the pinks will b more valuable but the pinks have the same stats as last years and I guess they forgot what a talon is :(

Justg
12-15-2011, 05:20 PM
Consolidating feedback here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?45534-1.7.5-Content-Update-%2875561%29

Thanks!