PDA

View Full Version : Season 13 lb banners, need attention pls

Alfabeast
07-01-2019, 02:23 PM
We understand that its a quarterly banner, but could you please add the xiii for season# and a 1 above it for the quarter #,
The banners look very empty and give no motivation to go for if not changed..
Also its the same color as season 12
Maybe make it same color for all quarterly each season and have the # of what quarter above the # of the season??
Pleas make this season different color from last season, see picvelow

Pls comments of al agree, and disagre below tyhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190701/48eb89af454cf1465843113a2a558a25.jpg

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

sweeetcakes
07-01-2019, 02:30 PM
I agree, would be nice to know what season you got it for. Color change would be nice too

SkyHawkGr
07-01-2019, 02:54 PM
Yes I agree , they have to change the colour at least !

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Killyxan
07-01-2019, 03:02 PM
Same color as season 12 no number would be nice if its red haven't seen red yet maybe it was ages ago but the new seasons there is nothing but at least different color

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Cinco
07-01-2019, 03:29 PM
Appreciate the comments. The numbers were part of the previous system and (at least to my mind) don't make sense with the new cyclical leaderboards.

Killyxan
07-01-2019, 03:31 PM
Appreciate the comments. The numbers were part of the previous system and (at least to my mind) don't make sense with the new cyclical leaderboards.What about color? Also dont make sense with the new cycling leaderboard? So all lb banners gonna have the same color? Confirming would be nice thx

Cinco
07-01-2019, 03:32 PM
What about color? Also dont make sense with the new cycling leaderboard? So all lb banners gonna have the same color? Confirming would be nice thx

No. This one is this color with a new icon. Future ones could have the same icon with a different color combination.

Killyxan
07-01-2019, 03:34 PM
No. This one is this color with a new icon. Future ones could have the same icon with a different color combination.Tbh it make no sense cuz it's literally the same color as the previous season if u did like since few seasons ppl dont really have that but previous season? 60 days for the same banner -number? Idk weird

Cinco
07-01-2019, 03:35 PM
Tbh it make no sense cuz it's literally the same color as the previous season if u did like since few seasons ppl dont really have that but previous season? 60 days for the same banner -number? Idk weird

Color is only a part of this. The icon graphics are also important to distinguish the banner.

Killyxan
07-01-2019, 03:38 PM
Color is only a part of this. The icon graphics are also important to distinguish the banner.Well the part of this is the most important one which can change a lot of things since it's a banner

Killyxan
07-01-2019, 03:42 PM
I mean its your choice of the banners thx for letting us know about future banners tho but if u would at least make the community decide which color or just like goblin event let the creativity out would be nice too but it is what it is [emoji106]

Idly
07-01-2019, 03:45 PM
Color is only a part of this. The icon graphics are also important to distinguish the banner.

I didn't make a lb spot this season, but I do get why these guys are upset. It's not hard to quickly recolor surely?

Remember wut you said when someone asked when you will stop doing recolors?

I guess when I run out of colors.

XD

Cinco
07-01-2019, 03:46 PM
I didn't make a lb spot this season, but I do get why these guys are upset. It's not hard to quickly recolor surely?

Remember wut you said when someone asked when you will stop doing recolors?

XD

There will be different colors for banners in the future! Let's not rob the future of those mighty recolors today :-)

Alfabeast
07-01-2019, 03:47 PM
Well im done with lb
No reason to run for same thing i have 2 i won't wear now:/
Sad because most the things im still playing al for has been killed
Lb is the most important thing, we get same banner as last season, they just deleted the season number from last yrs

Killyxan
07-01-2019, 03:48 PM
There will be different colors for banners in the future! Let's not rob the future of those mighty recolors today :-)It's in 3 months not 1 tho or 2 3 months is a long time to get a different color I would just say make a thread about season 13 lb and let the community decide cuz many are upset about the same color just letting u know if u are satisfied with it the community isn't but it's all u

Alfabeast
07-01-2019, 03:51 PM
Now we have empty spot on banner, looks naked, plain
I worked so hard getting guildies in top, now all disappointed
Hopefully you will reconsider, color change and add something in the empty void where season# went pls

Idly
07-01-2019, 04:01 PM
There will be different colors for banners in the future! Let's not rob the future of those mighty recolors today :-)

"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future, it's something you design for the present"

WiiCarlim
07-01-2019, 04:12 PM
Appreciate the comments. The numbers were part of the previous system and (at least to my mind) don't make sense with the new cyclical leaderboards.Then, as it is a "new" cycle, get another drawing on the banner with an "I" number. According to the new cycle, the colors may vary according to the previous colors of the old cycle, so it is necessary to change the banner design . Now, if you can not change the drawing, then you will have to put the numbering "XIII".

I hope you understand, my English is not good.

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk

thequeenoflaqh
07-01-2019, 04:23 PM
Season 13 sooo bad banner i see. Better delete lol.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

thequeenoflaqh
07-01-2019, 04:28 PM
Its ok if colour not change, but maybe u can change of draw in banner, like runner elite or hauntlet... But this time is same, and just that? Really? So bad bro

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Killyxan
07-01-2019, 04:35 PM
Color is only a part of this. The icon graphics are also important to distinguish the banner.0 difference on the banner it's good that u put title that most likely no one will use because its literally like a normal title (no color on it) and a badge which is nice I like that also appreciate the work for it it's a cool idea but the banner itself it's just the same nothing changed https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190701/585557b92152282926688cfa6291e8a0.jpg

Cinco
07-01-2019, 04:37 PM
I appreciate the feedback. Thanks!

Destinyyy
07-01-2019, 04:42 PM
Yes..I agree this banner is such a disappointment. Same exact banner I got last year, just now has no numbers. Looks very vague/blank/plain. The roman numerals atleast filled out the entire banner to make it look nice.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Anihiiiebe
07-01-2019, 05:18 PM
There really needs to be a distinction between each season- color and number are critical. How will we know from which season we received lb banner. And how will others know that we worked so hard to achieve lb. please step back and relook at this issue. It will be greatly appreciated by all lb ppl. Btw I love my badge and title.

Alfabeast
07-01-2019, 05:25 PM
No. This one is this color with a new icon. Future ones could have the same icon with a different color combination.What new icon? Its same icon, same color, just the season# was removed bud

Anehazaz
07-01-2019, 05:27 PM
SEASON 12 ENDS | NEW SEASON CYCLES BEGIN

The twelfth season of Arcane Legends' leaderboards comes to a close tomorrow and awards will be given to qualifying top ranked players.
Starting with season thirteen the leaderboard season system will automatically conclude every ninety (90) days. Leaderboard rewards will now include BADGES and TITLES that top ranked players can display for the duration of the subsequent season. Achieve top rank to keep these distinctive rewards! In addition, each new cycling leaderboard will award BANNERS that top ranked players get to keep.

NOTE: Season 13 will be shorter (~60 days) in order for future seasons to fit properly on the calendar.

Leaderboard reward items will no longer be placed in the Stash; they will be placed directly to the qualifying player's inventory.

There will no longer be separate leaderboards for 'Enhanced' and 'Pure.'

Further information about the appearance of the Badges, the Titles and Banners will be made available soon

Looking forward to your questions and comments below! Have a MARVELOUS weekend!

I think they forgot to make a new style of banner that would suit the cycling leaderboard! A recoloured version would not really signify that this is a major change to the previous leaderboards and that is why simply removing the season numbers of the previous seasons ‘old leaderboard ‘banner has not been received well. The badges are great tho!

Alfabeast
07-01-2019, 05:31 PM
I have faith in a simple fix, cinco has been great about it lately,
He just likes to make us sweat lmao
Cya guys on game
Ty for new badges by the way, very awsome

QuaseT
07-01-2019, 05:33 PM
I'd also like to see the banners in a new color. As already mentioned they look exactly like the ones from last season but without numbers which make them worse imo. There are also enough combinations for a 2 colored banner for the next years.

Cutb
07-01-2019, 07:20 PM
Yes i agree..change it please!

Enviado de meu moto g(6) plus usando o Tapatalk

Alfabeast
07-01-2019, 09:58 PM
Ty cinco for the banner fix, everyone is very happy, and good color choices
Awsome work !!!
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190702/fdf5aa4d105f2274f989b69fd059f72f.jpg

Alfabeast
07-01-2019, 10:01 PM
We understand that its a quarterly banner, but could you please add the xiii for season# and a 1 above it for the quarter #,
The banners look very empty and give no motivation to go for if not changed..
Also its the same color as season 12
Maybe make it same color for all quarterly each season and have the # of what quarter above the # of the season??
Pleas make this season different color from last season, see picvelow

Pls comments of al agree, and disagre below tyhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190701/48eb89af454cf1465843113a2a558a25.jpg

Sent from my LGLS450 using TapatalkTy cinco for quick fix, https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190702/88d6faa6bb1252bde9d5dba0162792b8.jpg

Killyxan
07-02-2019, 09:05 AM
Ty for listening to the community appreciate it a lot together we can make this game great again btw color looks amazing I like it a lot and the number as well great work [emoji106]