PDA

View Full Version : Guildhall Furniture Purchases

Susanne
07-02-2019, 04:20 AM
If someone bought guildhall furniture with platinum and then decided to leave the guild, what happens to the furniture?
I have heard it disappears..is this true???
Now don't get me wrong, if (hypothetically speaking) that someone wanted the furniture to stay, even though they decided to leave, would it stay? Where would it go? I've been asking around and nobody seems to know for sure.
It makes someone who did buy furniture with platinum feel trapped because they wouldn't want to upset anyone if it went away...never to be seen again.
All this is hypothetical just in case anyone who knows me sees this. 😔

Willl
07-02-2019, 04:36 AM
The furniture stays on the player who bought it or open it (in case of tradeble item). If he leaves guild it will disappear from your guildhall.

Susanne
07-02-2019, 04:56 AM
The furniture stays on the player who bought it or open it (in case of tradeble item). If he leaves guild it will disappear from your guildhall.

So if someone bought the furniture with plat, let's say a hot tub etc.for this thread and later left the guild for a while..just for a rest I hasten to add, not to join another guild, could they give the gm of that guild the items so they remained for the guild members to enjoy? I'm not sure if items bought with plat and then opened, obviously by the purchaser, are tradeable you see. Ty for replying by the way.

Gaprisha
07-02-2019, 06:42 AM
Plat bought furniture for guild halls are not tradeable, they are bound to the person who bought it. Yes, if he/she leaves the guild, the furniture goes along with them.
If the same person joins another guild, the furnitures bought with plats in the previous guild becomes available to new guild he/she joined.
So if you want to the furnitures to remain, the person should never leave the guild or be kicked >.<
This is why we prefer mostly just the officers or master to buy furnitures so we dont have to redecorate the ghall everytime someone decides to leave.

This also applies to tradeable furnitures. Once its opened, its the same as metioned above.

arcanefid
07-02-2019, 08:08 AM
Yes, as Gap said, everything that a member opens is available to the guild for decoration, however, if they leave, then the items are removed from the guildhall immediately.

And when/if the furniture owner comes back to the guild, you would have to place the item again manually.

Willl
07-02-2019, 09:09 AM
So if someone bought the furniture with plat, let's say a hot tub etc.for this thread and later left the guild for a while..just for a rest I hasten to add, not to join another guild, could they give the gm of that guild the items so they remained for the guild members to enjoy? I'm not sure if items bought with plat and then opened, obviously by the purchaser, are tradeable you see. Ty for replying by the way.

no, once you or any other member opened the item its bound on that account and will follow him in any guilds he will join.
tradeble furniture are the ones you looted in events, or that you buy in auction.
plat furniture can be bought only by purchase it in guildhall (not tradeble) and it follow same rules of all the furniture guildhall items.

they are bound on the account of the player who own it.

Susanne
07-02-2019, 11:38 AM
Thankyou all for replying.