PDA

View Full Version : 2019-07-02 Content Update (266520)

TzatOps
07-02-2019, 04:18 PM
+ Celebrate American Independence Day this week starting at 1:30pm Central on July the 4th!
+ This special July 4th mini-event lasts for one week (ending on July 11th at 1:30pm).
+ Talk to 'FREEDOM XL' in the Balefort Auction house and get the new 2019 July 4th Vanity items.
+ Get the new "Feisty Firecracker" helmet and the "Freedom Star" eye-patch looks for your hero!
+ Character-bound items can be purchased for gold. Trade-friendly items for Platinum!
+ Seek out the meddlesome 'MAD'LUR' by busting crates in adventure zones. Loot his gold and the July 4th "Freedom Crate!"
+ Freedom Crates can be unlocked for 5 Platinum and contain gold, Elixir Kits, Makeup Kits, Level 25 Elite Armors and special Freedom Wisps!
+ The Red, White and Blue Wisp pets are new brilliant wispy particle companions that look great and give great stats.
+ The elusive "Bold Glory" Wisp is a unique triple wisp pet that can be looted from the Freedom Crate (and grants even better stats!)!
+ Flasks cannot be opened in PvP.
+ Honor gear sets require matching item levels.

PET SPECS
The July 4th "Rocket Glare" pets and stats...

Rocket's White Glare (Level 25):
+50 STR, DEX, INT, +1776 Health, +50% Gold Loot!

Rocket's Blue Glare (Level 25):
+50 STR, DEX, INT, +1776 Health, +50 Armor!

Rocket's Red Glare (Level 25):
+50 STR, DEX, INT, +1776 Health, +50 Damage!

"Bold Glory" Red, White, Blue Star trail (Level 50):
+50 STR, DEX, INT, +1776 Health, +1776 Damage, +1776 Armor +50% Gold Loot!

MAD'LUR BOSS LOOT
The Event Boss has a chance to drop:
+ 3,000 to 10,000 gold
+ The 2019 Freedom Crate

FREEDOM CRATE LOOT
The Locked 2019 Freedom Crate has a chance to drop:
+ 1,500 to 10,000 gold
+ Rocket's Red Glare Pet
+ Rocket's White Glare Pet
+ Rocket's Blue Glare Pet
+ Bold Glory (Red, White and Blue) Pet
+ Auto-Item Loot Elixir Kit
+ Auto-Gold Loot Elixir Kit
+ 2x, 3x, and 4x Damage Elixir Kit
+ 2x, 3x, and 4x Experience Elixir Kit
+ 1.5x, 2x, 3x, 4x, and 5x Speed Elixir Kit
+ All Makeup Kits
+ Level 25 Elite Armors

Natan Miller
07-02-2019, 04:19 PM
+ Celebrate American Independence Day this week starting at 1:30pm Central on July the 4th!
+ This special July 4th mini-event lasts for one week (ending on July 11th at 1:30pm).
+ Talk to 'FREEDOM XL' in the Balefort Auction house and get the new 2019 July 4th Vanity items.
+ Get the new "Feisty Firecracker" helmet and the "Freedom Star" eye-patch looks for your hero!
+ Character-bound items can be purchased for gold. Trade-friendly items for Platinum!
+ Seek out the meddlesome 'MAD'LUR' by busting crates in adventure zones. Loot his gold and the July 4th "Freedom Crate!"
+ Freedom Crates can be unlocked for 5 Platinum and contain gold, Elixir Kits, Makeup Kits, Level 25 Elite Armors and special Freedom Wisps!
+ The Red, White and Blue Wisp pets are new brilliant wispy particle companions that look great and give great stats.
+ The elusive "Bold Glory" Wisp is a unique triple wisp pet that can be looted from the Freedom Crate (and grants even better stats!)!
+ Honor gear sets require matching item levels.Nicee

Enviado de meu Moto E (4) Plus usando o Tapatalk

cryboi
07-02-2019, 04:22 PM
+ Honor gear sets require matching item levels.Niceee joobbnn

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

Peqs
07-02-2019, 04:25 PM
Whens level 110 coming out! excited for this update though looks dope

synfullmagic_23110
07-02-2019, 04:27 PM
It’s something.

Glasses u added the part were u can’t mix and match honor suits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xzLegendszx
07-02-2019, 04:36 PM
Ok.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

cryboi
07-02-2019, 04:43 PM
Ok.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit TapatalkHAHAHAH. TOMORROW

Fwend
07-02-2019, 05:11 PM
Thank you Cinco and his team for this Mini Event.

The new 4th July vanities look explosive.
Loving the addition of the Freedom Crates.

Could you please specify the stats of the new wisp pets?

cryboi
07-02-2019, 05:13 PM

Could you please specify the stats of the new wisp pets?Yes and can we see the look of those pets i hope its not just recolored look of dragon

Tpfelblatt
07-02-2019, 05:27 PM
Very excited for the Wisp companions. I'm sparkling with joy!!
And that "Firecracker" helmet... lOL

fruitbattwo
07-02-2019, 05:48 PM
Wow. Wow. Wow.

3pc
07-02-2019, 06:05 PM
Pretty cool stuff thanks cinco definitely a step up from last years 4th vanitys

Aoeqt
07-02-2019, 08:12 PM

I agree, can we get a glimpse of the stats they will have?

sabin.paulescu
07-02-2019, 10:18 PM
pretty fun looking content so far . I dig.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-J530F folosind Tapatalk

Cinco
07-03-2019, 07:53 AM

OP updated with Pet specifics.

3pc
07-03-2019, 09:37 AM
OP updated with Pet specifics.
Will 110 cap be following this event?

cryboi
07-03-2019, 09:38 AM
Will 110 cap be following this event?I hope so

xzLegendszx
07-03-2019, 10:25 AM
Will 110 cap be following this event?Yea probably tomorrow.

cryboi
07-03-2019, 10:25 AM
Yea probably tomorrow.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit TapatalkUgh.

Timelife
07-03-2019, 11:28 AM
@Cinco, are the pets PVE content only? or will the stats also apply in PVP?

Cinco
07-03-2019, 12:16 PM
@Cinco, are the pets PVE content only? or will the stats also apply in PVP?

These stats do not apply in PvP; only in PvE.

Rab
07-03-2019, 01:45 PM
What A Lovely Event Great To Be Unbanned *For Now* xD Can't Wait To Do This Event Possibly Livestream It If My Internet Don't Spazz Out Like It's Done Recently

Now I'm Hoping All Of You Best Of Luck Farming And Many Passes On Cursing Since We All Know How Unlucky We All Can Be But YAY EVENTS WOOOHOOO YAY Aight Good Night Now Off To Cuddle My Wife And Farm Gold

Aoeqt
07-03-2019, 03:22 PM
Not sure if my eyes are deceiving me, for the red and blue glares are they strictly just blue and red? I'm seeing a bit of orange and purple as well.

Fwend
07-03-2019, 03:23 PM
Thank you for including pictures as well as statistics on the new pets.

And for the details regarding what the new Mad'lur mini boss drops as well as what can be opened within the Freedom Crates.

You are wonderful Cinco.

Timelife
07-03-2019, 03:29 PM
These stats do not apply in PvP; only in PvE.

Great, thanks for letting me know :)

Alphasemana
07-03-2019, 03:37 PM
Fantastic! Great work, smart idea for pets!!

3pc
07-04-2019, 10:11 AM
Hopefully this is all reasonable priced, Happy 4th everyone

Islamiyah24
07-04-2019, 11:01 AM
Appreciate �� just cameback in the game and create a new account because I realized that this is the great game I've played.
Thank you Cinco for this new cool items/pets��

xzLegendszx
07-04-2019, 03:33 PM
You weren't that long gone your last post was in 2018 Aug.

Xyzther
07-04-2019, 05:07 PM
Lmao we got Sherlock Holmes busting this mans lies

P u r e
07-05-2019, 12:03 AM
Odds of getting something besides gold from these crates need to be adjusted in my opinion. I've opened up about 30 boxes and gotten gold every one of them except 4...

I understand this is supposed to be a plat sink but at least give us something besides 10k max for our 5 plat. Increase the odds of gettting anything but gold please Cinco.

cryboi
07-05-2019, 12:24 AM
Odds of getting something besides gold from these crates need to be adjusted in my opinion. I've opened up about 30 boxes and gotten gold every one of them except 4...

I understand this is supposed to be a plat sink but at least give us something besides 10k max for our 5 plat. Increase the odds of gettting anything but gold please Cinco.True not so worthy to waste 5 platinum for low chance gettin something good " i mean only on elite armor lvl 25"

Peqs
07-05-2019, 02:57 AM
Cinco PLEASE fix the boss spawn rates, me and our guild have been running for almost 2 hours and have gotten 2 the whole time. spawn rates were good earlier today but changed for some reason!!! change it back!!! pls

_Reunited_
07-05-2019, 06:28 AM
Please fix ursan eye patch, The helmet isnt removed unlike the other classes and conflicts.179782

sabin.paulescu
07-05-2019, 07:14 AM
Please fix ursan eye patch, The helmet isnt removed unlike the other classes and conflicts.179782Hide helmet .

Trimis de pe al meu SM-J530F folosind Tapatalk

MOLYA
07-05-2019, 07:19 AM
doesnt matter about the boss spawn rate. Its just too hard to beat it solo and finding a party is quite hard too ..atm.

P u r e
07-05-2019, 11:13 AM
doesnt matter about the boss spawn rate. Its just too hard to beat it solo and finding a party is quite hard too ..atm.

Eh, I can solo the boss just fine with my all dex rhino that wears elite volta dagger set with raging set and a tinsel.

Opened 44 freedom crates.
35 of them were gold
9 were items other than gold

What kind of odds is that?????

Islamiyah24
07-05-2019, 02:16 PM
Yes. I also open about 30+ Box and OMG there's a lot of 2k gold!! Hard to spawn + normal luck of crates then when you open the crates it will gave you 1.5k and 2k gold lol. Please change the rate of spawn and remove the gold from the crates because it can be also looted from madlur.

3pc
07-05-2019, 07:24 PM
Honestly since its a week long event i think the boss rate is fine if anything increase it by like 5% my main concern is whats in the box. A lot of my friends spent a lot of plat and end up getting like 5k i think it should be a minimum of 50k for each 5 plat.

Rab
07-06-2019, 01:12 AM
Honestly since its a week long event i think the boss rate is fine if anything increase it by like 5% my main concern is whats in the box. A lot of my friends spent a lot of plat and end up getting like 5k i think it should be a minimum of 50k for each 5 plat.

I totally agree Tony the spawn rate really ain't that bad it's all RNG right now some times you can spawn him in constantly some times it takes a hour some times you spawn 2 - 3 guys in one game the odds are endless and non predicted this rate is perfect imo but tbh I'm just glad I'm around for a event LMFAO

Fwend
07-06-2019, 04:02 AM
Feedback from many who have opened freedom boxes is nothing but being disheartened.

Please reduce the loot table for gold two only 2 or less gold amounts of 50k or more. Or better yet remove the gold amounts.

Spending 5 platinum for a result of 1.5k is not rewarding or worth the risk. Especially when Mad'lur drops small amounts of gold as well.

Please give the community more incentive to open boxes.

The elite and mythic tier % on the loot table needs to be increased as well to make pay to win players want to spend more Platinum.

Peeweelee
07-06-2019, 07:34 AM
I agreed to sunny because its really hard to loot good items, 5 plats is not a big amount but when we use a big amount opening crates and nothing happene, its not a good thing to us getting nothing from spending a big amount of platinum, but still, a wonderful and amazing event! Thank you so much Cinco! ����

Peeweelee
07-06-2019, 09:54 AM
I agreed to sunny because its really hard to loot good items, 5 plats is not a big amount but when we use a big amount opening crates and nothing happene, its not a good thing to us getting nothing from spending a big amount of platinum, but still, a wonderful and amazing event! Thank you so much Cinco! ����

Alphasemana
07-06-2019, 01:08 PM
The chances of a glory or even a makeup kit must be insanely low, as thousands of boxed have been opened and I haven't heard of or seen a single glory pet. At the end of this event, I will have opened about 2500 plat worth of crates, with blue glory being the most common seen "desired" item. Lvl 25 armors seeming to be the next one up, along with 5x speed. Haven't seen anything else but hundreds of "1.5k gold" and similar. These rates are lame XD

cryboi
07-06-2019, 01:17 PM
The chances of a glory or even a makeup kit must be insanely low, as thousands of boxed have been opened and I haven't heard of or seen a single glory pet. At the end of this event, I will have opened about 2500 plat worth of crates, with blue glory being the most common seen "desired" item. Lvl 25 armors seeming to be the next one up, along with 5x speed. Haven't seen anything else but hundreds of "1.5k gold" and similar. These rates are lame XDThats why i only farm them and sell them.. Made 35m by selling those crates ;)

Alphasemana
07-06-2019, 06:51 PM
Thats why i only farm them and sell them.. Made 35m by selling those crates ;)

Smart! I definately know the risks in opening crates, I wasnt complaining, I'm just trying to put in perspective the volume of crates I've opened that suggests the chances of getting certain items. I hope others read this and are aware, you could open hundreds of crates and not get a thing, BUT, with these ultra low chances, if you do get the glory pet, it will definately be worth it!! Know the risks, have fun.

Alphasemana
07-07-2019, 05:59 AM
Update: 3500 ish plat spent, 700 ish crates opened, 2 white glory, 4 elite armors and about 15 blue glory. All the rest gold drops and elixers

seasidesolitude
07-07-2019, 10:13 PM
can someone (preferably) a dev explain to me how I have done literally over 100 dragon lair runs and have still never even once spawned a single boss.... pretty pathetic honestly i’m not going to lie.

Lalaanica
07-08-2019, 10:59 AM
id like to suggest a "chest" counter, similar to the points in the other events, I would just like to know how many chests i had to smash for Red and blue glare :)

Cinco
07-08-2019, 11:47 AM
can someone (preferably) a dev explain to me how I have done literally over 100 dragon lair runs and have still never even once spawned a single boss.... pretty pathetic honestly i’m not going to lie.

Because he spawns from chests; not monsters. Freedom XL indicates this in his conversation. It’s always a good idea to talk to the event NPCs for info on how things work.

P u r e
07-08-2019, 02:06 PM
Because he spawns from chests; not monsters. Freedom XL indicates this in his conversation. It’s always a good idea to talk to the event NPCs for info on how things work.

Umm Cinco.... He meant from breaking the crystals there. :concern:

Xyzther
07-08-2019, 02:08 PM

I believe he is aware of that. The onyx in red dragon lair count as chests, and I’d guess there is around 15-20 onyx per run. He’s probably upset that he’s destroyed 1500-2000 onyx without a spawn. While that does sound far-fetched, I kinda understand where he’s coming from. Yesterday I farmed red dragon lair for an hour straight and only spawned 2 Mad Lur from the onyx. All in all, this is just a mini event so no harm no foul.

Lalaanica
07-08-2019, 03:36 PM
what is your gear look like? what is your re-roll?, do you have the daily elix?

all these things seem to impact the number of spawns there are. i didnt have daily elix and my spawn rate dropped dramatically.
ill try again tomorrow, and wont forget my elix.

ps i opened about 30 crates and have 3 pets. not bad.

Lalaanica
07-08-2019, 04:29 PM
there are (yes i counted) 24 onyx "chests" in Red Dragon lair, at the beginning where Emma Is

and in 5 minutes I was able to do a run ( break the 24 chests then leave and rehost) 12 times.
so in 5 mins I broke open 288chests. ( all with trash can punch elix)

Fwend
07-08-2019, 09:53 PM
I do agree the spawn % of Mad'lur is low, however farming with a group of friends or within a large guild increases your chances significantly.

The best way is to host your own games, in Red Dragon lair - Map 4 of the Black Smoke Mountain Campaign.
• Destroy the crystals (these count as chests) around Aunt Emma boss.
• You have the option to go down the hole and clear the crystals there too.
• Remake the map and repeat the same process.
• Invite your friends when the boss spawns

Farming solo can be very frustrating and spawning the elusive boss is difficult. Try to farm with others with everyone hosting their own maps.

3pc
07-08-2019, 11:46 PM
I imagine the new cap will be the a week after the event is over and suggest with its release to make 85 to 100 even easier to grind through. I have no problem with the 105 content its like an hour per level but 85-100 is so time consuming and gets very bland.

Islamiyah24
07-09-2019, 01:43 AM
I imagine the new cap will be the a week after the event is over and suggest with its release to make 85 to 100 even easier to grind through. I have no problem with the 105 content its like an hour per level but 85-100 is so time consuming and gets very bland.

True.🤪🤪 This is the reason why we're doing Maxx cave for leveling it's maybe hard but unlike leveling on oktal or doing quest is so boring😵😵

cryboi
07-09-2019, 09:38 AM
Why does game lagging badly..ping is jumping crazy..

3pc
07-09-2019, 10:40 AM

I get this to and figured it was just because everyone is hosting maps constantly at the same time.

seasidesolitude
07-09-2019, 10:44 AM
Umm Cinco.... He meant from breaking the crystals there. :concern:

Yep. Everyone else has been spawning bosses from the crystals in Dragon Lair as chests like all the other events except myself, lol. I’ve gotten bosses yeah from joining others there when they call a boss out but 5 days into event and not one solo boss spawn

Lalaanica
07-09-2019, 01:05 PM
Yep. Everyone else has been spawning bosses from the crystals in Dragon Lair as chests like all the other events except myself, lol. I’ve gotten bosses yeah from joining others there when they call a boss out but 5 days into event and not one solo boss spawn

are you wearing any luck/reroll gear, also are you getting daily elix, those make a BIG difference.

seasidesolitude
07-09-2019, 07:28 PM
are you wearing any luck/reroll gear, also are you getting daily elix, those make a BIG difference.

Level 105 with 115% total luck with any combo other than 2x daily, and with 2x daily i have 105% luck so i always have max luck as long as i get my daily blessing which I have been doing lol, idk it’s all good maybe just extremely extremely horrible RNG i don’t know, i’ve got pink volta set 105, ring of wraith green godspeed, raging saint set, tinsel, all that, lol. Ugh

Islamiyah24
07-10-2019, 06:19 AM

I'm also experiencing this bad ping today even though my internet speed is fine.

Calzone
07-15-2019, 11:12 PM
I’m actually glad the event is over lmao spent too much plat for too little gains.

Lalaanica
07-17-2019, 09:24 AM
did Anyone get a Bold glory?

Islamiyah24
07-17-2019, 01:54 PM
did Anyone get a Bold glory?

Countryboii and itspally. Don't know if other players got too except this 2.