PDA

View Full Version : PvP Tournament

Purifysoul
07-03-2019, 04:18 AM
The Tournament consists of One Capture The Flag Round & One Team Death Match Round.

Capture The Flag :

Each team will have the chance to fight every other team.

To win the match, all you have to do is be the first team to score 3 flags. There is no time limit, and kills don't matter.

Team Death Match :

To be clear, it's a normal war death match, not 1vs1s.

1: Capture the flag : One flag equals One Point.

2: Team death match :

25 kills equal 3 points.

20 - 24 kills equal 2 points

10 - 19 kills equals 1 point

Less than 10 kills equals 0 points.

Teams :

Each team may consist of 5 - 7 players, 5 main players and 2 back ups. The players can switch anytime they want.

The representatives have to agree on a specific time & date for their matches, come up with a decision then send it to Me or Katkathleen.
Each team has to be represented by someone who is able to contact US anytime just in case if any problems happen.
There will be a LINE group, reach out to us in-game for an invite, or more info.

Entry fees :

It's up to you guys how much that would be, after all the money collected will be the prize for the winning teams.

Here are some options :

1) 5mil per team
2) 25mil per team

And so on... For instance: if the fee is gonna be 5mil per team & we get 8 teams to play, the prize would be 40mil in total.

There will be Two winning teams, 1st & 2nd. The prize will be split between the Two teams as the following :

1st receives 75%
2nd receives 25%

(Feel free to vote, leave any suggestions you have, & ask questions down below)

Some Heads up :

(!) : During the match, if someone disconnects or has to leave, all the players have to stop moving until the match is 5 vs 5 again.

(!) : Changing powers during the match is allowed.

(!) : The players don't have to be in the same guild, but it's recommended to be so, as it provides easier communication.

There will be no time limit.
AFTER 2 HOURS, teams together can decide if they want to continue or not. Only after 2 h.

If both decide to stop, they 'll get the points according to the flags they scored.

If 1 decides to stop and the other team doesn't want, then the team who wants to continue will win the match, and win 3 points.

So if the score is 2-0 and the team who scored 2 wants to stop, the team who scored 0 will win the match and 3 points.

Available Teams :

Team No.1 - (Paid)

Katkathleen
Cupidon
Aratella
Ugon
Caspo
Dutchqueen (Sub)
Deadlycorpse (Sub)

Team No.2 - (Paid)

Shebitez
Durashii / Mirage
Prettymara
Wuzie
Aww
Sthellanarnia (Sub)
Natsukashi (Sub)

Team No.3 - (Paid)

Apocalypse
Hearmeroar
Nukeskywalker
Aexelration
Dutchking
Kokivo (Sub)
Speedlight (Sub)

Team No.4 - (Paid)

Iorionl
Lastgoodbyes
Deathgarden
Nikitadragun
Neuroxin
Falmster (Sub)

Team No.5 - (Paid)

Belzebass
Ivanbloody
Abuelita
Dharkah
Cyberlife
Spongebozzx (Sub)
Youssefjo (Sub)

Team No.6 - (Paid)

Awurtooez
Roselene
Uezhaasi
Jsph
Disgusted / Krampus
Rudebltch (Sub)

Team No.7 - (Paid)

Sifu / Baybey
Iithium
Joebs
Enigma
Notyourbabe
Kitty (Sub)

Attention! Thank you to Ugon for sponsoring 500mil gold to add on the prize of the Tournament.

Team Match

ROUND 1 :

TEAM 1 VS TEAM 2
TEAM 1 VS TEAM 7
TEAM 3 VS TEAM 6
TEAM 4 VS TEAM 5

ROUND 2 :

TEAM 3 VS TEAM 4
TEAM 6 VS TEAM 1
TEAM 2 VS TEAM 5
TEAM 2 VS TEAM 7

ROUND 3 :

TEAM 6 VS TEAM 4
TEAM 1 VS TEAM 5
TEAM 3 VS TEAM 2
TEAM 3 VS TEAM 7

ROUND 4 :

TEAM 5 VS TEAM 3
TEAM 6 VS TEAM 2
TEAM 4 VS TEAM 1
TEAM 4 VS TEAM 7

ROUND 5 :

TEAM 1 VS TEAM 3
TEAM 4 VS TEAM 2
TEAM 5 VS TEAM 6
TEAM 5 VS TEAM 7
TEAM 6 VS TEAM 7

Gold's been collected! Scheduling the matchs shall begin. Total prize : 675mil Gold... Good Luck Gamers!

Bad behaviour is not tolerated in this tournament. If a player delivers an insult towards others, there will be consequences... whether by losing points or by being disqualified.

The Tournament's been cancelled due to how hard it was to schedule between the teams since everyone had different time zones, and most of the players are busy in real. All of the gold has been returned to whoever paid, and hopefully we get to make this happen again in the future :)

Here are some screenshots

DefinitelyNot
07-03-2019, 04:35 AM
I'd like to play, the prize should be bigger by the way maybe 10 m per team

DefinitelyNot
07-03-2019, 04:43 AM
i vote for 10mil per team

kurbeka
07-03-2019, 08:39 AM
That's exactly what we need to revive the fun and excitement of PvP I'm absolutely in and I vote for option 2*.

I also wish such attempts draw the attention of STS developers to facilitate, arrange and host PvP tournaments because in my opinion if the devs are seriously trying to make the game more active and adictive they should start from here BY HOSTING PVP TOURNAMENTS !

IGN: Ugon

IShootFirst
07-03-2019, 08:40 AM
That's exactly what we need to revive the fun and excitement of PvP I'm absolutely in and I vote for option 2*.

I also wish such attempts draw the attention of STS developers to facilitate, arrange and host PvP tournaments because in my opinion if the devs are seriously trying to make the game more active and adictive they should start from here BY HOSTING PVP TOURNAMENTS !

I agree with what this guy said and Im in I wanna play

IShootFirst
07-03-2019, 08:43 AM
I vote for 25m per team Im ready to pay

IShootFirst
07-03-2019, 08:46 AM
IGn Uesihzca Ill try to find any of you online

jaymt09
07-03-2019, 12:18 PM
50m per team :) lets make it exciting 10m per player except for the subs, so it just equals 50m per team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Katkathleen
07-04-2019, 05:46 AM
What s your IGN?

legend medo
07-06-2019, 09:56 PM
Hey guys for people who don't know me my ign is legendmedo I know u all haven't seen me replay on forums posts before.
Anyway the tournament idea is good and thanks for puri and Kath for this great idea but there is one small thing
I suggest u put judges like 2 or 3 but out of team that join the tournament so they put the matches
Hope u read my suggestion and ty for all

kurbeka
07-09-2019, 04:38 PM
I will donate 500m gold for the prize. " I bet even Cinco can't do that "

Good luck to all teams and lets have fun ^^

DefinitelyNot
07-12-2019, 04:45 AM
That's a huge amount of money, too bad I can't participate anymore :disturbed:

Cassidy
08-16-2019, 06:04 PM
Much fun :)