PDA

View Full Version : Lol who here has...

Brokenbridge
07-03-2019, 09:32 AM
been muted without saying something on purpose and mispelt a word and end up getting muted because you accidently used put a bad word befor i accidently said something random and got muted xD

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Encryptions
07-03-2019, 10:10 AM
A ton of times, even while I am speaking in a different language it happens. Some words in a different language mean something different in other languages in which get you muted. Example in one language "ngga" means no, in a different language that word is offensive.

Azziah
07-03-2019, 10:53 AM
I have unfortunately got many players muted when they shorten my name to Azz lol.. despite A-s-s being ok to spell

Brokenbridge
07-03-2019, 10:53 AM
A ton of times, even while I am speaking in a different language it happens. Some words in a different language mean something different in other languages in which get you muted. Example in one language "ngga" means no, in a different language that word is offensive.yeah i think thats what i just did today lol i said " for build use aim shot dash for sure and choose nox heal or razor" somerhing like that some how i got muted might have mispelt i think lol

Brokenbridge
07-03-2019, 11:13 AM
I have unfortunately got many players muted when they shorten my name to Azz lol.. despite A-s-s being ok to spellThats awesome[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Lmao

Tuhguhbuhbuh
07-03-2019, 03:10 PM
Yesterday, I reached plat tier, to celebrate I typed YAY, autocorrect changed it to GAY. I got muted -_-

Brokenbridge
07-03-2019, 03:12 PM
Yesterday, I reached plat tier, to celebrate I typed YAY, autocorrect changed it to GAY. I got muted -_-Lmao i go to say hey and accidently put gey and get muted xD

Antispace
07-03-2019, 06:24 PM
What's even funnier is that there are words you wont get muted for, but your message wont be sent to other pkayers, for example the word: hack.

You can write and "send" it without gettibg muted but ur friend wont receive your message.
Same goes for all words with a @ in it to prevent sharing ur email i guess

Brokenbridge
07-03-2019, 06:51 PM
What's even funnier is that there are words you wont get muted for, but your message wont be sent to other pkayers, for example the word: hack.

You can write and "send" it without gettibg muted but ur friend wont receive your message.
Same goes for all words with a @ in it to prevent sharing ur email i guessOhh yeah im gonna try the hack one never knew about that thanks for the info xD

Anehazaz
07-04-2019, 06:27 PM
I have unfortunately got many players muted when they shorten my name to Azz lol.. despite A-s-s being ok to spell
Yes I’ve been muted a few times because of you! xD

kitx19
07-04-2019, 09:16 PM
been muted without saying something on purpose and mispelt a word and end up getting muted because you accidently used put a bad word befor i accidently said something random and got muted xD

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalkonce I was in rush during eggxavier event and was clicking to buy 30plat elixir but my hand slipped so I bought 60%xp kit along with 2hrs of eggxavier elixir and at same time my friend said I'm buying elixir so don't buy and I typed fast to stop her from buying but don't know how a swear word got predicted on my keyboard and I was muted xD she bought elixir and I was muted to tell her not to buy it please and I messaged every good friend of mine on line to @abc her that I'm muted and no one responded that moment , I was like what kind of slippery is this [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

kitx19
07-04-2019, 09:18 PM
I have unfortunately got many players muted when they shorten my name to Azz lol.. despite A-s-s being ok to spellI'm one of them lmao ,during Maus checking I couldn't reply u because I accidentally typed A-z-z xD

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

Brokenbridge
07-04-2019, 09:38 PM
I'm one of them lmao ,during Maus checking I couldn't reply u because I accidentally typed A-z-z xD

Sent from my CPH1859 using TapatalkHahaha I need to make a name like that lol

Brokenbridge
07-04-2019, 09:55 PM
once I was in rush during eggxavier event and was clicking to buy 30plat elixir but my hand slipped so I bought 60%xp kit along with 2hrs of eggxavier elixir and at same time my friend said I'm buying elixir so don't buy and I typed fast to stop her from buying but don't know how a swear word got predicted on my keyboard and I was muted xD she bought elixir and I was muted to tell her not to buy it please and I messaged every good friend of mine on line to @abc her that I'm muted and no one responded that moment , I was like what kind of slippery is this [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my CPH1859 using TapatalkLmao

Tyczek
07-05-2019, 05:59 AM
I got muted for using, really innocent words, tbh. While still you can swear in other languages.

Brokenbridge
07-05-2019, 07:58 AM
I got muted for using, really innocent words, tbh. While still you can swear in other languages.Oh weird