PDA

View Full Version : Pets option that my freinds and i think would be cool i came up with

Brokenbridge
07-03-2019, 12:56 PM
This is just an idea i think would really cool and helpful to people who have pets on chars they dont use and stuff.

So... What if you open an egg you can re egg it but its bound to that acc so you can re egg slot or open on a new char Think you could do this? would be super cool and i think make alot of people happy!

And if you want to make money out of it you could have one Free chance to re egg than if u open on another char you got to pay like 50 plat or something like that

Chronox
07-04-2019, 05:46 PM
cool idea but the fact the last time sts had re-egging done most ppl abused this by sending unnecessary re-egg request (pls re-egg i need to sell), sts wont be doing this again. If u do think about it we need pets for aps, u re-egging to put on diff character is probs cheating to get the pet aps on that account too... re-egg is a waste of devs time, its something just like de-leveling.... idk just my 2 cents

Brokenbridge
07-04-2019, 05:52 PM
cool idea but the fact the last time sts had re-egging done most ppl abused this by sending unnecessary re-egg request (pls re-egg i need to sell), sts wont be doing this again. If u do think about it we need pets for aps, u re-egging to put on diff character is probs cheating to get the pet aps on that account too... re-egg is a waste of devs time, its something just like de-leveling.... idk just my 2 centsYeah if they take it out of the apps and stuff that would be cool sucks people abused it so we can no longer do so but it would awesome if thet gave us a second chance as an option for re egg and stuff

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk