PDA

View Full Version : Winter Festival Boss Bug

Fyrce
12-15-2011, 08:54 PM
People who enter a game, have the boss killed by other players when one has barely started on their quests, which means having to buy all over again.

That's very frustrating.

Anyway to make this so it's like 4 hours of play, not just one boss kill? Or maybe just 1 hour of play for 2plat, not boss-kill based?

Also, sounds like some people will need refunds...

TO BUYERS: Until this is fixed, when you pay the 2plat, you can make your own game and control if/when the boss is killed. I'd recommend making a private game, at least until you are ready to kill the boss. When you are ready, you can either invite friends or create an open game and warn people you are heading for the boss and to get out if they don't want their elixir to disappear.

Cool4ever100
12-15-2011, 09:05 PM
Well that has happen to me and you have a great Idea I hope the dev team can consider it!

Ikillu
12-15-2011, 10:06 PM
I agree, happened to me on my level 10 bird and had to buy 2 access in like 10 minutes, hope they fix this soon because i'm not one of the people that have thousands of plat to waste on this and I can't keep buying the access every 5 min :/

plmafiaboss
12-15-2011, 10:28 PM
Ikr it Says every four hrs. If it's every boss kill then say every boss kill :mad:

Pinati
12-16-2011, 02:13 AM
I wasted like 70 plats doing this in the matter of 1 and a half hrs..

JSL
12-16-2011, 11:35 AM
Hey Fyrce,

How are you joining the game when you go to play? Are you looking to play it via the "join game" feature or letting it automatically place you / hosting yourself?

ZHEOTARE
12-16-2011, 11:52 AM
I was in a game on my low level. When a 65 joined, and wouldnt leave, the host remade. When I went to join that game, it said I had to buy again. No boss was killed between the time the host left, and made a new stage.

Needless to say, I leeched off the 65 so I wouldn't waste that 2 plat.