View Full Version : 2011 xmas vanities vs 2011 halloween vanities, there should be more coming soon!

blurryeyes
12-15-2011, 09:19 PM
just wondering, so far there are 6 vanities are:

carrot nose
mistletoe helm
snowball helm
2011 reindeer antlers
xmas tree hat
gingerbread man

but last halloween there was 7 plus 4 from deals of the day:

2011 Witch Hat
Devil Horns
Flaming Pumpkin Shield
Pirate Hat
Pumpkin Head of Terror
Swashbuckler Hat
Zombie Head
orange pirate skeleton shield (from deals of the day)
polly shield (from deals of the day)
orange balloon (from deals of the day)
old witch hat (from deals of the day)

I thought devs said there will be more items in winter festival?

do u think there will be new vanities in xmas later? just like halloween?

my guess is that they might add some more vanities soon :)

Urqui
12-15-2011, 09:32 PM
Save you plat for deal of the days;)

Swimmingstar
12-15-2011, 09:54 PM
What about those wing things?

blurryeyes
12-15-2011, 09:57 PM
What about those wing things?

ok shoot lol, i forgot, my bad

that makes it 7 vanities, same as halloween lol

MightyMicah
12-15-2011, 10:08 PM
Wait snowball? Or snowglobe?

blurryeyes
12-15-2011, 10:11 PM
Wait snowball? Or snowglobe?

aren't those pinks? my thread meant vanities

plmafiaboss
12-15-2011, 10:25 PM
Snow globe is a pink questionmark

NECROREAPER
12-15-2011, 10:25 PM
If you think about it though, the Halloween event consisted mostly of recycled items whole this year's Winter Festival is made off all new items. With that being said, I think that it's not totally out of the question that there'd be vanities introduced later, but I wouldn't exactly expect it since there is a ton of new content that has already been introduced thus far.

WhoIsThis
12-15-2011, 10:29 PM
If you think about it though, the Halloween event consisted mostly of recycled items whole this year's Winter Festival is made off all new items. With that being said, I think that it's not totally out of the question that there'd be vanities introduced later, but I wouldn't exactly expect it since there is a ton of new content that has already been introduced thus far.

Unfortunately, it is not enough to justify the costs that we are expected to pay in the eyes of most players.

This campaign so far has not been well received.

blurryeyes
12-15-2011, 10:34 PM
Snow globe is a pink questionmark

ok lol its snowglobe, spelled it wrong :P

Elitephonix
12-15-2011, 10:35 PM
HMMM they should make a marshmellow gun but its a pink
vanity they need to make some coffee cup, santas slay for pet, and a snowman

Swimmingstar
12-15-2011, 11:49 PM
Sigh... Almost everyone on forums wants to quit. And I think the ones supporting STS are either plat rich or want GOA.

Piosidon
12-15-2011, 11:50 PM
I thought snowglobe was vanity

Elyseon
12-16-2011, 12:07 AM
I thought snowglobe was vanity

It is

MightyMicah
12-16-2011, 12:10 AM
Lol everyone is totally hating on the winter campaign! Not necessarily this thread...just in general

Gaddy
12-16-2011, 01:06 AM
Snowglobe looks AWESOME!

Gaddy
12-16-2011, 02:42 AM
Sigh... Almost everyone on forums wants to quit. And I think the ones supporting STS are either plat rich or want GOA.u rly think I wanna b a GoA? Funny!
http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/000/015/orly.jpg?1229112642 I've got no problem with the holiday content, not quite Plat rich, and I certainly so not want to be a GoA (not that they'd even want me- I'm too crass...)

MightyMicah
12-16-2011, 02:58 AM
Gaddy, why exactly are you happy? Because the content didnt affect u? Just curious...

zeusabe
12-16-2011, 04:17 AM
If I have to describe WinterFestival in a single adjective, that would be anti-climactic. I was like, this is it? This is what everyone was talking about? This is what the developers were referring to when they said they prepared exciting new things? OMG!!!*walks away*

Whirlzap
12-16-2011, 10:43 AM
Sigh... Almost everyone on forums wants to quit. And I think the ones supporting STS are either plat rich or want GOA.
Not necessarily true, Swim.
Some people just have different views. It's what the world is like.
There will always be a few, if not some, people on the other side of an argument.
However there could be some cases where we have brown-nosers.

Flippys
12-16-2011, 12:03 PM
I've been semi-searching, but has anyone posted up pics of these new vanties yet?

Zerious
12-16-2011, 12:30 PM
personally, I think this winter festival's items were a bit of a let down... candle wands? HOW IS THAT XMAS? DUCKFEET? Come on!! I found the dropped armors a bit humorous though :D

But really, I think the simplicity of last year's winter fest tops the "new exciting" content of this year. 10 plat for the campaign was awesome. Now it's bascially 4 plat for one play through, and if you wanna farm it's 2 plat a run.... STS, you're really starting to disappoint some of us here, if we didn't know you any better, it'd seem like you're getting pretty greedy with the money (come on, 2 plat a run, they see farmers on these forums, it's a bit obvious)... But since we DO know you better, we'll have faith that future content with definitely "aim to satisfy" as Sam puts it.

Zerious
12-16-2011, 12:30 PM
personally, I think this winter festival's items were a bit of a let down... candle wands? HOW IS THAT XMAS? DUCKFEET? Come on!! I found the dropped armors a bit humorous though :D

But really, I think the simplicity of last year's winter fest tops the "new exciting" content of this year. 10 plat for the campaign was awesome. Now it's bascially 4 plat for one play through, and if you wanna farm it's 2 plat a run.... STS, you're really starting to disappoint some of us here, if we didn't know you any better, it'd seem like you're getting pretty greedy with the money (come on, 2 plat a run, they see farmers on these forums, it's a bit obvious)... But since we DO know you better, we'll have faith that future content with definitely "aim to satisfy" as Sam puts it.

Gaddy
12-16-2011, 03:08 PM
Gaddy, why exactly are you happy? Because the content didnt affect u? Just curious...I like it, I think it's fun, and I do not find the cost to be at all as horrific as the vocal minority does (2 Plat, that's like... 5 cents, USD. RIght? --->PERSPECTIVE<--- People!)

Pharcyde
12-16-2011, 03:22 PM
I like it, I think it's fun, and I do not find the cost to be at all as horrific as the vocal minority does (2 Plat, that's like... 5 cents, USD. RIght? --->PERSPECTIVE<--- People!)

That 2 plat builds up fast. --->PERSPECTIVE<---

Tortega
12-16-2011, 07:27 PM
I wasn't here last year for the Christmas specials.. But I'm very happy w the items sts has put out this year (with the exception of those pj's .dont likey!!!) I wld love to c a snowman suit to go with the carrot nose:-) but that's just my opinion ik sts gets very busy n tries their best to make its customers happy. There hopefully will be more deal of the day items but plzno more of those Pj's >_<

Swimmingstar
12-16-2011, 07:29 PM
So
100 runs.
2 per run.
200 plat.
$5
Actually it's not that much... But if you do lots and lots... and those people who don't pay, it's gonna be hard.

Swimmingstar
12-16-2011, 07:29 PM
I wasn't here last year for the Christmas specials.. But I'm very happy w the items sts has put out this year (with the exception of those pj's .dont likey!!!) I wld love to c a snowman suit to go with the carrot nose:-) but that's just my opinion ik sts gets very busy n tries their best to make its customers happy. There hopefully will be more deal of the day items but plzno more of those Pj's >_<

Right now there is santa suit on deal of the day.