PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the “good” free platinum offers?

Korabiv
07-04-2019, 08:40 AM
I don’t see any of the ones that all you have to do is download an app or get a certain amount of points in the app. Those were the only offers that I ever did and now there are no more of them.

Now, almost all of the offers require you to buy something with irl money on a different app or website. This no longer is “free platinum” since you still have to spend money, only somewhere else.

Is there a way more of the actually free offers can be brought back? Thanks.

Kyptix
07-04-2019, 02:23 PM
so basically chicken is good

Abuze
07-04-2019, 02:36 PM
Honestly at least you had decent offers before, most people outside the US get trash offers

Aphung
07-04-2019, 03:42 PM
Honestly at least you had decent offers before, most people outside the US get trash offers

Not true Canadians get good offers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Futumsh
07-04-2019, 07:33 PM
I don’t see any of the ones that all you have to do is download an app or get a certain amount of points in the app. Those were the only offers that I ever did and now there are no more of them.

Now, almost all of the offers require you to buy something with irl money on a different app or website. This no longer is “free platinum” since you still have to spend money, only somewhere else.

Is there a way more of the actually free offers can be brought back? Thanks.

If you're on iOS, Apple changed their policies and no longer allow that kind (under the auspices of 'manipulating app store rankings'). Android still has that type.

Spheresome
07-04-2019, 07:35 PM
If you're on iOS, Apple changed their policies and no longer allow that kind (under the auspices of 'manipulating app store rankings'). Android still has that type.

muahahahah foolish apple users :apple:

Axalan
07-05-2019, 09:27 AM
yeah , I only got and did a offer for 8 plat. other offers are either to spend money or spending most of my time in other games

Encryptions
07-05-2019, 01:30 PM
Big waste of time to do plat offers. Its easier to earn gold in game than to try to earn plat from plat offers.

Kyptix
07-05-2019, 03:04 PM
I got two plat offers that were basically "download two apps" and i got 70 plat from one and 88 from the either.
I've also been scammed out of like 100 or so plat ;-; then again it's not really "scamming" because its free plat but im sad now that i wasted my time for it