PDA

View Full Version : I need a bit of help...

KTpantyhose
12-15-2011, 10:10 PM
Tonight I was informed that a mage going was pretending to be me and was messaging my guild mates. The person was asking my guild mates odd questions. Now my guild mates quickly got online and messaged me because they knew it wasn't me. I'm a little confused why this person would want to impersonate me, and etc. Becareful of them So this doesn't happen to any of you! Also if you know who this person is could you please alert me so I know how to go about reporting them because I can't have this kind of thing continuing... :(

NECROREAPER
12-15-2011, 10:19 PM
Send a email to STS Katie

Support(@)spacetimestudios.com

They'll be your best bet for resolving your issue, and sorry to hear of it happening :/

Delphina
12-15-2011, 10:24 PM
Send a email to STS Katie

Support(@)spacetimestudios.com

They'll be your best bet for resolving your issue, and sorry to hear of it happening :/

Yes please contact support.

WhoIsThis
12-15-2011, 10:37 PM
This one should be reported. Impersonation - I have heard of people taking other people's names, but this one seems much more malicious. Admittedly, it has happened on other MMOs.

wvhills
12-15-2011, 10:37 PM
was the person's name darkktpantyhose?

KTpantyhose
12-15-2011, 10:42 PM
theres a person named darkktpantyhose?! oh lord D: .. no this person's name was magemayhem. my guild mates are all weirded out now. they don't know why the person was pretending to be me either.

wvhills
12-15-2011, 10:49 PM
magemayhem was confused with ktpantyhose?! Lol. Not very similar if you ask me.

KTpantyhose
12-15-2011, 10:53 PM
no no no! they were saying they were me! they were telling my guild mates "hey its kt" which is obviously not me because i refer myself as "katie" not "kt"

WhoIsThis
12-15-2011, 10:56 PM
no no no! they were saying they were me! they were telling my guild mates "hey its kt" which is obviously not me because i refer myself as "katie" not "kt"

It's likely that as the game gets bigger, we're going to get more of these distasteful types of players. This is clearly a con artist we're dealing with. For all we know, if this player had not been spotted, they might have asked to "borrow" items from guildmates or something else and ran away with them, while attempting to frame KT.

wvhills
12-15-2011, 10:56 PM
Oh, I see. Haha. That makes more sense. :)
If anyone wants to go around impersonating me I don't mind at all, feel free.
Lol.

KTpantyhose
12-15-2011, 10:59 PM
i just don't want people messing with my friends or figuring out a way to hack my account.. which would be weird because i don't have anything for anyone to steal? LOL. So jokes on them if thats what they're trying to do.

NECROREAPER
12-15-2011, 11:10 PM
Don't worry about the 'dark' characters, they aren't bad and don't have malicious intent.

In fact, they don't even talk

StompArtist
12-15-2011, 11:13 PM
If anyone wants to go around impersonating me I don't mind at all, feel free.
Lol.

I tried but everyone would boot me on sight calling me a noob.

wvhills
12-15-2011, 11:20 PM
Don't worry about the 'dark' characters, they aren't bad and don't have malicious intent.

a "darkpumpkin" stole my pinks once...

Lol. Stomp. +1

KTpantyhose
12-16-2011, 10:16 AM

sounds like you're describing a ghost or something lmao

angeldawn
12-16-2011, 01:50 PM
Magemayham also tried to convince me they we one of my guild mates and tried to borrow my sets. However, they weren't able to prove they were who they said they were.

I called them out on scamming in CS to warn ppl and I reported. I still have the screenies for proof of the convo.