PDA

View Full Version : winter festival update

rocker65
12-15-2011, 10:56 PM
I feel all of us should do an occupy for pocket legends for being greedy. Last year the winter festival was free and you could play it as many times as you want. Now you are charged each time to play 2 platinum. If this keeps up only the wealthy will be able to play this game. Obviously Space time Studios has no holiday spirit and doesn't know what the true meaning of this time of yea really means. Peace out

Cascade
12-15-2011, 10:58 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?45534-1.7.5-Content-Update-(75561)

Feedback goes there and last year we paid a 10P entrance fee.

Paar
12-15-2011, 11:23 PM
Locked in 5,

MightyMicah
12-15-2011, 11:29 PM
Its not as bad as it sounds bro. It was 10 plat last year. This year u get a vanity in each lvl. 4 plat for two vanities imo is a WIN. as far as farming goes, they wanted the items to be rare and valuable, unlike the halloween ones...

Artemis
12-15-2011, 11:29 PM

Lowlyspy
12-15-2011, 11:30 PM

I personally haven't seen a clear motive for the Occupy movement, seems like people just want a reason to defy authority.

Piosidon
12-16-2011, 12:03 AM
I don't think STS is being greedy. I just think they're not making the best choices for the game.

Elyseon
12-16-2011, 12:05 AM
Its not as bad as it sounds bro. It was 10 plat last year. This year u get a vanity in each lvl. 4 plat for two vanities imo is a WIN. as far as farming goes, they wanted the items to be rare and valuable, unlike the halloween ones...

Last year you got 1 vanity helm and up to 5 sets of Santa armour as well as unlimited runs

MightyMicah
12-16-2011, 12:12 AM
I didn't say I liked it...

Edit: and actually there were 2 vanities: snowman helm and Antlers

Ikillu
12-16-2011, 12:14 AM
Last year you got 1 vanity helm and up to 5 sets of Santa armour as well as unlimited runs
same, got 5 santa armors free, one of which is deal of the day today and costs 30 plat, a santa helm,and plenty of holiday purps and pinks still <3 snowguns

Elyseon
12-16-2011, 12:58 AM
I didn't say I liked it...

Edit: and actually there were 2 vanities: snowman helm and Antlers

U didn't have to buy campaign to get antlers

Pharcyde
12-16-2011, 01:05 AM
This thread made me

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/l/lol-12924.jpg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

TechniShock
12-16-2011, 01:08 AM
U didn't have to buy campaign to get antlers
All you need to do is talk to towne crier and he will give you a quest to find Dash R. When you find Dash R., (At the hidden Path)you get reindeer antlers

razerfingers
12-16-2011, 01:12 AM
Lol not locked? Suprised

Swimmingstar
12-16-2011, 01:40 AM
I guess they listened to my suggestions thread! Hooray!

Elyseon
12-16-2011, 02:12 AM
Boy I wish I could be having fun instead of standing around in towne moping :(

Suentous PO
12-16-2011, 02:19 AM

MightyMicah
12-16-2011, 02:45 AM
I know! Im like now what?

The Flash
12-16-2011, 03:00 AM
It's fine the way it is companies run on money not thanks. All this current hate and comments on sts being greedy is ridiculous.

How can you complain about a game that is free? I mean in al honesty why else would you want to go there multiple times? Because you want to farm for special items which aren't need to complete the game hence a want not need.

STS make all the needs free and the wants $$$ which there isn't anything wrong with that. Two thing can be gained from this winter festival 1: a pink you want which by the way can be bought for gold which you can farm for and 2: farm to make gold which you can do somewhere else. So tell me where the problem is as I don't see it.

To this point none of the platinum decision they have made have been wrong in any way shape or form. However some of the side effect from some platinum decisions have been bad but can be fixed with out platinum taken away. Ex. The 5 platinum to gain xp anywhere is fine but they messed up and didn't take the kill count from counting which takes the little integrity which is left in the LB. And STS not giving specific date on release of new content or even a hey it will be out before x day. Those are the only 2 things I can think of that really needs to be fixed. None have to do with platinum so let STS do there job. This is what happens when you allow 13 year olds to play the game, that and sadly some grown *** people. Hopefully they bring in money for the problems they bring.

By the way mean no disrespect to anyone just the hard truth which sometimes hurts.

Apostar
12-16-2011, 06:38 AM
Rock, your mistaken; it did cost to play Winter Festival last year. We only paid 10 plat for unlimited access to the map and that was for all our charhters It's just wrong of STS to charge over and over for this. Just do what they did last year and charge 10 plat. And no one knows what STS is thinking; but STS.