PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else experience this? Deal of the day multi enhancer pack

Kinect
12-15-2011, 11:00 PM
purchased took away platinum checked purchase history does not show.. reloged still doesnt work HELP!

Ihavenokills
12-15-2011, 11:09 PM
something went wrong with it earlier cause it was the holiday event pack up there and had a few hours on it left then i came back to check it 20 mins later and it was multi enhancer instead. so maybe its being buggy. might want to check with support, theyre VERY helpful when it comes to things like this.

Technique
12-16-2011, 01:22 AM
Yup, happened to me twice.

Bought one that never appeared, and bought one that only lasted five minutes.

BodMaster
12-16-2011, 07:53 AM
might want to check with support, theyre VERY helpful when it comes to things like this.

Or you do and fail to contact you back :(

Yup, happened to me twice.

Bought one that never appeared, and bought one that only lasted five minutes.

Had this problem once last night, purchased a multi pack, it showed for less than 5 mins, as I wondered what happened checked my enhancer log nothing. Before purchasing a new one we had finished the stage and moved to the next. Then there it was again a full multi showing which doesn't concern me at least (didnt mind losing a few mins) the part that did was if I was to of bought another would have it let me? And if so why? As it seems like a growing problem I believe STS need to address this ASAP before it spreads like a wildfire. (May be a bug that crept in with the update.

Kahlua
12-16-2011, 07:56 AM
I purchased a combo elixir, not a DoD and not from guild hall...straight 30 plat comb elixir...and the damage and armor parts lasted like 7 minutes longer than the rest of the elixir...was weird.

BodMaster
12-16-2011, 08:34 AM
I purchased a combo elixir, not a DoD and not from guild hall...straight 30 plat comb elixir...and the damage and armor parts lasted like 7 minutes longer than the rest of the elixir...was weird.

That's where i was purchasing them from too, couldnt deal with going to GH or if it was on DotD that n i missed out lol. If i knew it would of been my last purchase I would of used it in Bio instead :O

Justg
12-16-2011, 08:46 AM
We'll check on this immediately, thanks!

JSL
12-16-2011, 12:20 PM
Hey guys,

We definitely want to track this down but we need as much information as possible. If you can, tell us the following:

Where did you purchase the elixir?

Which Elixir did you purchase?

How long after did your elixir go away?

Did you purchase another right after?

When did this bug occur?

When did it start occuring (at least as far as you know?)

What device do you play on?

I want some of you to be my sleuths on this while we try to track this down. One thing you can do; take a picture when you purchase an elixir. If you notice the times have reset or have gone strange take another picture.

Rolocoaster
12-16-2011, 12:23 PM
this happened to me once last night . I went to deal of the deal via exiting out of blackstar towne and then clicked on deal of the day on the main screen and then immediately joined some friends in a lv5 voleria map run and instead of the combo elixir showing up , it showed nothing . Neither was the visuals on my character visible from the glow you get from the elixir.