PDA

View Full Version : My Previous Absense

FluffNStuff
12-15-2011, 11:31 PM
I was away from Pocket legends this past summer, and I figure it is time I explained why. It started because my GF was on work travel for the Memorial day weekend and I was planning on shadow farming with cowboyjim (COWBIE!!) and others. But a couple days earlier we discovered a bug where the boss would not spawn. We reported it, and the bug was acknowledged and fixed internally, but because it was so close to the holiday, the patch to fix would not go out till the next week. This left me with the whole long weekend to myself and no spelunking, so I figured I would check out Order and Chaos that had recently come out and people were talking about.
There were things about the game that I really enjoyed, like the open world, the skill trees, the passive skills, and the amazing graphics. But there were things that bugged me, like the unresponsive developers ignoring obvious bugs, the unregulated chat filled with racism, and the release of 'pay for' end game items that were better then the drops.
I could deal with all those things until O&C released the first 'dungeon'. Entrance was on a 'pay per instance' and it really bothered me. I came back to PL and never looked back because I realized the developers here would never stoop that low.
So, that is where I was this summer.

Ikillu
12-15-2011, 11:33 PM
ironic how the holiday access is pay per instance huh?

MightyMicah
12-15-2011, 11:38 PM
Fluff be careful, things around here have changed m8. Just read a few threads and you willsee what I mean...

StompArtist
12-16-2011, 12:48 AM
I was away from Pocket legends this past summer, and I figure it is time I explained why. It started because my GF was on work travel for the Memorial day weekend and I was planning on shadow farming with cowboyjim (COWBIE!!) and others. But a couple days earlier we discovered a bug where the boss would not spawn. We reported it, and the bug was acknowledged and fixed internally, but because it was so close to the holiday, the patch to fix would not go out till the next week. This left me with the whole long weekend to myself and no spelunking, so I figured I would check out Order and Chaos that had recently come out and people were talking about.
There were things about the game that I really enjoyed, like the open world, the skill trees, the passive skills, and the amazing graphics. But there were things that bugged me, like the unresponsive developers ignoring obvious bugs, the unregulated chat filled with racism, and the release of 'pay for' end game items that were better then the drops.
I could deal with all those things until O&C released the first 'dungeon'. Entrance was on a 'pay per instance' and it really bothered me. I came back to PL and never looked back because I realized the developers here would never stoop that low.

Funny how the dungeons are no longer pay per instance in O&C isn't it?

FluffNStuff
12-16-2011, 05:41 PM
Funny how the dungeons are no longer pay per instance in O&C isn't it?

O RLY???
Gonna check it out!

CrimsonTider
12-16-2011, 06:06 PM

And then look what happened yesterday! Irony, coincidence, or something greater?? LOL