PDA

View Full Version : how many quests in winter event?

blurryeyes
12-16-2011, 12:08 AM
so i got the top hat, anymore quest?

blurryeyes
12-16-2011, 01:40 AM
wow no replies?

The Flash
12-16-2011, 02:02 AM
There's is 2 recommend doing both before killing boss unless you are farming which then you can do both on 2 tickets. On my high lv guys I did 2 quest for each one but on my low lv I do one quest per ticket as the pinks are worth more for low lvs. Hope that helps

Ps its the snowflake one your missing from rescuing 10 elves. Oh and if devs see this you should add back armor vanity to pl as most of the armor vanities so far don't cover the armor. That would also give you another elite item since weapon is the only one you have left unless you add rings which is ok.

darkfussion
12-16-2011, 02:08 AM
1 outside of map, 2 inside 1 for each map

blurryeyes
12-16-2011, 02:16 AM
There's is 2 recommend doing both before killing boss unless you are farming which then you can do both on 2 tickets. On my high lv guys I did 2 quest for each one but on my low lv I do one quest per ticket as the pinks are worth more for low lvs. Hope that helps

Ps its the snowflake one your missing from rescuing 10 elves. Oh and if devs see this you should add back armor vanity to pl as most of the armor vanities so far don't cover the armor. That would also give you another elite item since weapon is the only one you have left unless you add rings which is ok.

hey guys this is SL, not PL lol

i wanna know about SL~!

The Flash
12-16-2011, 02:23 AM
Ahh mobile app doesn't say which it is lol. Don't know how on sl as I have been on it yet. Your avator doesn't help much and thats what I use as a if its sl or pl when I'm on app version lol hope you get answer or il be on tommorow with answer.