PDA

View Full Version : Bring Back low lvl pvp.

Sudande
07-05-2019, 04:54 PM
Is it just me or has the low lvl pvp brackets just died out completely? Im not that active anymore but to me it seems that nobody is playing low lvl pvp anymore, which is kinda sad. I say lets try and bring it back.

Brokenbridge
07-05-2019, 04:57 PM
Is it just me or has the low lvl pvp brackets just died out completely? Im not that active anymore but to me it seems that nobody is playing low lvl pvp anymore, which is kinda sad. I say lets try and bring it back.theres alot on pvp lv 11-13 atm but yeah i agree they also need to bring back looting ice scale epidemic and anc sets on events

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

iamlepre
07-05-2019, 05:11 PM
theres alot on pvp lv 11-13 atm but yeah i agree they also need to bring back looting ice scale epidemic and anc sets on events

Sent from my SM-A520W using TapatalkI'm on lvl 8 and lvl 13, is dead low lvl pvp :/
+1 we need those sets or new.

Enviado desde mi SM-A750G mediante Tapatalk

Brokenbridge
07-05-2019, 05:13 PM
Yup

THE GOLDEN KING
07-05-2019, 05:31 PM
Yeah, no... rogues are strongest class for all twinks 3-29, besides level 33-39 and 71. No point if even in a 4v1 (ganging) you can’t kill :/ sorry but I disagree.

The only thing I agree with is the rerelease of ice-scale and Druid armor. Ursoths assault is just around the corner*i hope*. Maybe if one of you list it on ‘list of improvements 2.0’ for Ursoths assault they might rerelease it. Just my opinion sorry if it offends anyone. Have a great day guys. Best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anil LK Joseph
07-05-2019, 05:45 PM
For lv20 and under they should remove awakenings for better class balance, having level 10s with 2k armor is ridiculous

Brokenbridge
07-05-2019, 06:22 PM
For lv20 and under they should remove awakenings for better class balance, having level 10s with 2k armor is ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNah they should just make it so you cant double armor on 1 awake

iamlepre
07-05-2019, 06:27 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWe are getting hi dmg and stats example arc db stats, rogue can delete you easy if u have 600-700 armor only xD

Enviado desde mi SM-A750G mediante Tapatalk

Brokenbridge
07-05-2019, 06:41 PM
We are getting hi dmg and stats example arc db stats, rogue can delete you easy if u have 600-700 armor only xD

Enviado desde mi SM-A750G mediante TapatalkYea thats why should be 150 item max per item under 20

Alghost
07-05-2019, 06:48 PM
Yea thats why should be 150 item max per item under 20

Or just kill off awakes for levels 46 and under since you can only awake items at 46 :DDDDD

Brokenbridge
07-05-2019, 06:49 PM
Or just kill off awakes for levels 46 and under since you can only awake items at 46 :DDDDDYeah that too

voidPtr
07-05-2019, 09:53 PM
... they also need to bring back looting ice scale epidemic and anc sets on events
NO, don't bring Absolutely Anything from the 'old stuff' back. Unless Absolutely Everything 'old' is brought back. Leader-board vanities included.
I wrote the following in other thread, but it can be also copied in this thread, without changes:

i'm against bringing back old gear.
bringing it back serves no purpose - it's expensive because it's rare. if not rare - it will be cheap, so no point of having it anyway.
besides, old gear is for me what's really makes arcane legends, well, "arcane".
so against it, unless Absolutely everything old is brought back. Leader-board vanities included. This for me will 'reset' AL to the start, which for me is bad. (-i mean, what's the point of having something, when it can be 'reset' at any given time?).
but anyway. if someone is going to be scrwed, it's only fair that Everyone that has old gear to be scrwed. and not just "few, selected ones".
And yes, what can make the items Really powerful, is the awakes. Not the base item. Have you counted what is the maximum theoretical damage awakes addition or maximum armor awakes addition, or max stat awak addition, for a set? only for 5 legendary items(no belt): is +40dmg or +1500armor or +120 all stats, from awakes only. And if it's used 'set' or 'mythic' belt/ring/amu : +60dmg or +2250armor or +180 all stats.
Maybe Brokenbridge only resells ice,anci and epid, but these items' basic stats add extremely little (dmg or armor) compared to what the awakes add. Ice,anci and epid may even have worse dmg compared to tarl,froz,fora,supr,etc; and may even have worse or same armor compared many non-event or event items - entom/beet, fora,drag,supr,necr,poi,hel,etc... (,especially if the item is will,warfare). My point is - A Lot of items can be used for pvp. What makes the real difference is the awakes, not the item basic stats. The basic stats may differ by couple armor points or couple primary stat points (which may translate to less than 1dmg) - but this is pretty insignificant compared to the dmg/armor that the Awakes can add.

Brokenbridge
07-05-2019, 10:13 PM
NO, don't bring Absolutely Anything from the 'old stuff' back. Unless Absolutely Everything 'old' is brought back. Leader-board vanities included.
I wrote the following in other thread, but it can be also copied in this thread, without changes:

And yes, what can make the items Really powerful, is the awakes. Not the base item. Have you counted what is the maximum theoretical damage awakes addition or maximum armor awakes addition, or max stat awak addition, for a set? only for 5 legendary items(no belt): is +40dmg or +1500armor or +120 all stats, from awakes only. And if it's used 'set' or 'mythic' belt/ring/amu : +60dmg or +2250armor or +180 all stats.
Maybe Brokenbridge only resells ice,anci and epid, but these items' basic stats add extremely little (dmg or armor) compared to what the awakes add. Ice,anci and epid may even have worse dmg compared to tarl,froz,fora,supr,etc; and may even have worse or same armor compared many non-event or event items - entom/beet, fora,drag,supr,necr,poi,hel,etc... (,especially if the item is will,warfare). My point is - A Lot of items can be used for pvp. What makes the real difference is the awakes, not the item basic stats. The basic stats may differ by couple armor points or couple primary stat points (which may translate to less than 1dmg) - but this is pretty insignificant compared to the dmg/armor that the Awakes can add.Lmao All im saying is put the old gear back in crates simply because its good gear items are to high in price for some players and there isnt enough gear or its hard to find for players in lower lvs not saying reverse anything just having anc gear in the Common goblin crates and stuff and epidemic in lock and greater and the same for ice scale nekropolis and thats all lol

voidPtr
07-05-2019, 10:32 PM
Lmao All im saying is put the old gear back in crates simply because its good gear items are to high in price for some players and there isnt enough gear or its hard to find for players in lower lvs not saying reverse anything just having anc gear in the Common goblin crates and stuff and epidemic in lock and greater and the same for ice scale nekropolis and thats all lol
And all i'm saying is, you talk (complete) Nonsense because there's A Lot of gear that can be used for pvp (existing gear, and in the current/existing crates), that is Not 'high in price', as you say.
Have you understood (or tried to understand) what i wrote,at all? The AWAKES matter. Not the basic stats of items, that are close enough (, or even can be better in some case). Just because you only know of these items (,or you resell them) ,doesn't mean that they are the only good items existing.
Do i have to write the same thing again, so you can possibly try to understand it?

voidPtr
07-06-2019, 12:34 AM
:)
"lets have fun not fights xD" - that was good

Sudande
07-06-2019, 10:04 AM
So basically low lvl pvp will never really return? RIP AL

Sudande
07-06-2019, 10:09 AM
Personally i believe that awakens helped kill it completely. Only the richest of players have the gold to gather a full strong awakened set, which is pretty sad. Back in the day everyone had a chance to compete and the "Richest" or "Best" players was still a bit stronger, which balanced pvp out perfectly if you ask me. Turning off awakenings or only allowing 1 awakening per item could help fix this issue and maybe on the long run bring some people back to the lower lvls.

Brokenbridge
07-06-2019, 10:29 AM
Personally i believe that awakens helped kill it completely. Only the richest of players have the gold to gather a full strong awakened set, which is pretty sad. Back in the day everyone had a chance to compete and the "Richest" or "Best" players was still a bit stronger, which balanced pvp out perfectly if you ask me. Turning off awakenings or only allowing 1 awakening per item could help fix this issue and maybe on the long run bring some people back to the lower lvls.Yeah i agree not to much they can do they dont want to lose money and weve had awakens for so long already so its harder kinda sucks

Nol
07-06-2019, 12:21 PM
Devs should consider Making a new pvp-fight-zone where the awakens on our gears deactivated. By that, i think it could be normal again.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Anil LK Joseph
07-06-2019, 12:29 PM
Like a kindve “hardcore pvp” with no awakenings

Brokenbridge
07-06-2019, 12:30 PM
Yeah but than gear with awakes a waste unless for pve only thing :/

XghostzX
07-06-2019, 04:12 PM
Devs should consider Making a new pvp-fight-zone where the awakens on our gears deactivated. By that, i think it could be normal again.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I don't play AL (I glance through the forums sometimes), but Pocket Legends has an 'Honor Arena' designed precisely so that there is an equal playing field. This was implemented as a result of many players complaining about the newly introduced 'Enchanting' feature, in which you roll specific enchantment slots for individual items, but it's notably expensive and luck-based. There has been a modification to the system where players can now 'lock in' enchantments (originally, you would have to re-roll all three if you didn't like one of your enchantments).

Regardless, I think it would be nice to encourage STS to consider making an honor-type PvP mode that levels the playing field. STS works hard to continue producing newer content, but there's certainly similar PvP problems across both of the Legend titles where pay-to-win gameplay triumphs.

Brokenbridge
07-06-2019, 04:58 PM
I don't play AL (I glance through the forums sometimes), but Pocket Legends has an 'Honor Arena' designed precisely so that there is an equal playing field. This was implemented as a result of many players complaining about the newly introduced 'Enchanting' feature, in which you roll specific enchantment slots for individual items, but it's notably expensive and luck-based. There has been a modification to the system where players can now 'lock in' enchantments (originally, you would have to re-roll all three if you didn't like one of your enchantments).

Regardless, I think it would be nice to encourage STS to consider making an honor-type PvP mode that levels the playing field. STS works hard to continue producing newer content, but there's certainly similar PvP problems across both of the Legend titles where pay-to-win gameplay triumphs.Yup they did the same thing as enchanting but cant lock and its called awakes lots said they should make an equal stat pvp map too xD

Browdy666
07-06-2019, 05:10 PM
theres alot on pvp lv 11-13 atm but yeah i agree they also need to bring back looting ice scale epidemic and anc sets on events

Like this idea. +1 from me

LegendaryLeo
07-07-2019, 05:09 AM
perhaps bring new competitive pvp gear for every level bracket that pvp. rn 11-13 hella active.

Brokenbridge
07-07-2019, 09:57 AM
perhaps bring new competitive pvp gear for every level bracket that pvp. rn 11-13 hella active.Yesss