PDA

View Full Version : Elixirs gone after dying

Ruby!!!
12-16-2011, 03:29 AM
I don't know if anyone else made the same experience. The last days I frequently lost my elixirs when dying or sometimes when changing maps. I tried with plat and gold elixirs, different maps and chars. I can't exactly reproduce it as it seems to happen randomly.

Anyone else noticed the same?

Shellkaz
12-16-2011, 06:41 AM
Yes I have. Somfar I have lost 1 thrasher, almost immediately after purchase and at least 6 2x elixirs. For what ever reason it seems to be happening to me if you die soon after purchase. The same thing happened to a friend. He got his plat back. Try e-mailing space time studios at support at spacetimestudios.com. Replace the "at" with @. I'm sending an email today.

Ruby!!!
12-16-2011, 06:46 AM
Yes I have. Somfar I have lost 1 thrasher, almost immediately after purchase and at least 6 2x elixirs. For what ever reason it seems to be happening to me if you die soon after purchase. The same thing happened to a friend. He got his plat back. Try e-mailing space time studios at support at spacetimestudios.com. Replace the "at" with @. I'm sending an email today.

I noticed too that it happens every time you die withing like 10 seconds after the purchase.

Cahaun
12-16-2011, 06:58 AM
Ha! Reminds me of the old elixers! :D

Justg
12-16-2011, 08:33 AM
We'll check it out, thanks.

Roc
12-16-2011, 09:13 AM
Ha! Reminds me of the old elixers! :D
I can't even count how many temper tantrums I witnessed because of those :miserable: The swear-per-second count was off the charts!

JSL
12-16-2011, 11:51 AM
Hey guys,

We definitely want to track this down but we need as much information as possible. If you can, tell us the following:

Where did you purchase the elixir?

Which Elixir did you purchase?

How long after did your elixir go away?

Did you purchase another right after?

When did this bug occur?

When did it start occuring (at least as far as you know?)

What device do you play on?

I want some of you to be my sleuths on this while we try to track this down. One thing you can do; take a picture when you purchase an elixir. Then, if you die, take a picture again. Time stamps are key here.

Yvonnel
12-16-2011, 01:00 PM
I thought that the same thing was happened to me on this past Saturday. I even sent a support ticket (# 32922). I was assured that everything was ok and I had not lost anything.

JSL you should be able to pull up that support request as it has the details in it (including the play times).

Just seems weird that people are now reporting the same issue.

Edit:

Couple things not in email....
Where was elixir bought?
Elixir bought through store menu

Device....
Verizon Samsung Galaxy Fascinate. Stock EH03 and rooted.

Tapatalk'd from my EH03 SuperClean Fascinate

Nitrazepam
12-17-2011, 01:12 AM
I was in alien oasis part 2 purchased thrasher from store menu and yes within 15sec I died and my elixer was gone. I relogged and my elixer was back. This also happened again but I didn't die this time it just went away. I had to restart app to get it to come back. I'm on iPad 1