PDA

View Full Version : I want to say thank you to everyone.

modredd
12-16-2011, 10:57 AM
But after a year of hard work a lot of money and time I've decided to resign from pocket legends.
This is not a post to dump on Spacetime studios nor is it my opinion on the new Christmas festival but just my way of saying goodbye to a game that has meant so much to me.
Some of you knew me as Modredd,Demetrion,Malious or my current incarnation Obssidious.
The game is changing in a direction I do not care for and after $1,000 of spending its time to go!
This game has gotten me through depression the death of my grandmother,cancer,those nights when you couldn't fall asleep. Those days off when it was raining out or in Maine too cold to do anything,lol
I've liquidated my assets to almost 4,000,000 dollars I will be giving them to somebody,I don't know who so please don't ask.
But I haven't had this much fun in a role playing game since Dungeons and Dragons almost 23 years ago, I learned a lot about me as a person through a video game which I find very interesting and kind of humbling, If I had to do it over I would've played smarter,wiser been kinder and more helpful.
I am more of a loner and I started to not enjoy the game when the guild system was implemented, but I want to thank Eclipse( even if I did get burned) The Elite,Hella good and Legends, That's when I took a look back at my gaming existence when I tried to make my own guild and only had 10 people join and 6 of them were my alternates.
I had one friend in this game the whole year I played and that was Scott aka Razerfingerss and his other numerous incarnations, You are one awesome dude and I thank you for bringing so much happiness to my gaming experience, love you bro!
Right now the current trend is to criticize Spacetime studios for the direction of the game I believe actions are louder than words and half of my reason for leaving is the current playing conditions and stipulations and my other half is personal and financial reasons.
I cannot put into words the excitement and joy this game has brought to me like winning my first major pink the
Laser wand of cosmos or if I knew there was going to be an update.
Just as an addendum my favorite gear of all time for the game was the shadow gear that was so sweet you guys came up with some amazing,visionary and beautiful costumes,weapons and items.
The plain and simple is I cannot afford this game and not to change the subject but I have been one of the luckiest players that has ever played! I have won so many pinks it's crazy but it was awesome and it almost made me feel special, I know that stupid.
I hope you all have fun, I hope you all enjoy yourself,I love all you guys and gals and Spacetime studios, I get it and I will miss all of you from the bottom of my heart!,
For me P.L. wasn't just a game it was a way of life, it was a part of my day like eating,sleeping and breathing and now it's time to say see you soon.
I don't know if I will delete my account so you never know when I will pop up but unfortunately like myself, people come and go and it's kind of like high school and I've graduated and you really cant go back and capture that magic.
:-)

Urqui
12-16-2011, 11:00 AM
Aww, sorry to hear all this:(
Wish you luck & the best
Take Care:)

Skeletonlord
12-16-2011, 11:02 AM
Sad to see you go moredredd! Hope to see you around on forums every now and again, and I wish you the very best of luck for the future. Don't hesitate to ask me anything, as I will help you at all costs, and it is always sad to lose a dear member to us like you so please if you have any questions ask me.
Thanks!

modredd
12-16-2011, 11:20 AM
Thank you for your heartfelt words

modredd
12-17-2011, 10:44 AM
And it was moved with in 8 minute so the majority of you will not know I'm gone nor know why.