PDA

View Full Version : Enemy mechanics & Joystick/skill bug

Jairus980
07-09-2019, 07:34 PM
1. Enemy mechanics

When you approach an enemy first, they tend to ignore you and go after your team.
This happen when you're with another player and they are close to you but not too close
Map tested Mausoleum, Graveyard, Fasterfang swamp, deep Marsh & elite citadel

2. Joystick / skill stuck

Joystick stuck when you're toon is moving and accidentally interact with NPC or something that can interact using the attack button. This can fix if tap on the stuck joystick then it will reset it's position.
Skill stuck when user charge the skill and some pop up or cutscene appear, their skill remain charged and will not release. This will lock other skills and only way to remove is by tapping that charged skill.

Futumsh
07-09-2019, 08:58 PM
Joystick stuck when you're toon is moving and accidentally interact with NPC or something that can interact using the attack button. This can fix if tap on the stuck joystick then it will reset it's position.

I can reproduce this one, will get it fixed.

Skill stuck when user charge the skill and some pop up or cutscene appear, their skill remain charged and will not release. This will lock other skills and only way to remove is by tapping that charged skill.

I've looked into this before and couldn't reproduce it - can I get a specific example where you can make it happen?

Jairus980
07-09-2019, 09:33 PM
I've looked into this before and couldn't reproduce it - can I get a specific example where you can make it happen?

Underhaul map at bosses have cutscene. If you charge skill and cutscene appear. That's how I reproduce the problem

Futumsh
07-10-2019, 09:12 AM

This one is fixed for the next app update.

Futumsh
07-10-2019, 09:47 AM
Underhaul map at bosses have cutscene. If you charge skill and cutscene appear. That's how I reproduce the problem

This should also be fixed with the next app update - couldn't repro before due to people saying it's caused by cutscenes without saying where, so was testing places that actually use cutscenes.

Where I was able to repro this (Heston & Preston) doesn't use a cutscene, just effects that hide the UI.