View Full Version : Bugs: some things I noticed

themars
12-16-2011, 12:48 PM
Hello!!

First of all sts did an awesome job with the new update. Like mines, snipers, awesome effects and a nice look.

Some bugs I noticed:

* u can shoot at walls (see image)
* when u have a wall with that laser door and u need to put the power off u can walk through the walls (images) I also hate it when I just touch the wall I die when the power is not off yet.

Some things I like to change:
* Color of the different sets of the different classes. When u have the regular lv 40 set we all look the same: ops,com and eng. I know there a a little difference between the hats and backpacks but its still hard to see especially in pvp.
* I would like it if I could farm lv 40 purples when Im still 36. So when I reach lv 40 I can immediately wear my farmed stuff now I need to level to 40 and then I can farm all my stuff I need :(
* you should change the stats of the winter holiday items now everyone farm them but they are so bad nobody wants to have them.

I think thats it for now.

Thx a lot :)

Kahlua
12-16-2011, 12:59 PM
Thes I already made a thread for this =\

Skeletonlord
12-16-2011, 01:00 PM
Your picture and the shooting at walls find. It is pointed at a box. Maybe there is a enemy under the box?

themars
12-16-2011, 02:00 PM
Oh yh. An extra picture ;)
And I suggested some things more

bronislav84
12-16-2011, 02:31 PM
About the changes part: So seriously you just DON'T get epics unless you're 40 now? The game just doesn't roll for them at all? I thought that if you're "destined" to get an epic you still get one.

Man the your level drops thing stinks. And I agree with the thread.

Then wait, how did I get a Goo Soaked Gloves before my char was level 20? Not an epic, but it's another item that drops ONLY as a level 20 version. My Op got dropped one when she was like 16 or so. She's wearing them.