PDA

View Full Version : @Devs

zeptifyx
07-11-2019, 11:29 AM
I just have a quick easy question. If I talk to support or any of you Devs, is it possible to transfer my main mage char from my facebook login, to my main account STS login with my other chars?

I have an available character slot open on my STS login.

Only reason they are split, is because I used my Facebook login back in late 2013, I forgot about it until months ago and started grinding on it again because it had 2013 banner.

I can prove with any type of verification that both accounts DO belong to me and were CREATED by me.

I’m just sooooo fed up with switching accounts back and forth instead of just quitting to menu. Also I can’t stash between my mains [emoji24][emoji24] please help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
07-11-2019, 06:56 PM
That would be interesting.. I have an account I dont use often but have banners and vanities on it that aren’t tradable.

zeptifyx
07-11-2019, 07:11 PM
That would be interesting.. I have an account I dont use often but have banners and vanities on it that aren’t tradable.

Yeah it would be amazing to be able to merge the char into a slot in ur main account right? Cause then it’s just not organized and you can enjoy YOUR items on all chars (:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warriorknown
07-12-2019, 01:56 PM
I also have some banners on an old character that I wish I could transfer onto what now is my main. Would be cool if this was possible.

Scll
07-14-2019, 11:36 AM
Sounds like a dream come true for account seller and buyers , sorry bro -1 from me

Scll
07-14-2019, 11:40 AM
Unless u have yo contact support for it

Oakmaiden
07-14-2019, 01:38 PM
[QUOTE=Scll;3003295]Sounds like a dream come true for account seller and buyers , sorry bro -1 from me[/QUOT
Actually I think this would curb selling old accounts. If ppl could merge them, they might not be tempted to sell.