PDA

View Full Version : To anyone having problems receiving the free 2 plat via liking on facebook

neoramasay
12-16-2011, 04:46 PM
I have typed up a step-by-step on how i finally (after much logging in, liking, unliking, logging out, etc) got my 2 plat via liking on facebook.

The original post for Pocket Legends steps are here, but all the steps are exactly the same for Star Legends:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?45667-To-anyone-having-problems-recieving-the-free-2-plat-via-liking-on-Facebook

Hope this helps someone have a little less frustrating of a time getting their free plat!

SuRfY
12-16-2011, 05:28 PM
Had problems with that. After trying this guide, it is still not working.

neoramasay
12-16-2011, 08:07 PM
Did you make sure that it shows "logged in" to facebook on the facebook options page before liking the Star Legends page? that's the key factor to look for. personally i ended up having to restart my phone before SL would actually properly register as "logged in" to award me the plat.

SuRfY
12-16-2011, 11:46 PM
Did you make sure that it shows "logged in" to facebook on the facebook options page before liking the Star Legends page? that's the key factor to look for. personally i ended up having to restart my phone before SL would actually properly register as "logged in" to award me the plat.

Yep. It was logged on. I guess i will unlike it now until it is fixed.

Lazaras
12-17-2011, 01:23 AM
Gives me 'logged in as <unknown> whether i'm logged into facebook or not.

Ah well. I can respec after I can get some extra money to convert to platinum later I guess.