PDA

View Full Version : Dear STS, Do not buff mages, thanks.

Tuhguhbuhbuh
07-12-2019, 09:15 AM
Dear STS,

Do not buff mages because I'm broke like a joke.

I can't be seeing mage gears go for 40 million lol.

I've seen prices of rogue gears fgfhfjshksks and I'm glad I'm a mage.

You lot. Stick to playing rogues. Pleeeease. Kthnxbai.

Itzitz
07-12-2019, 09:30 AM
Whut?

Sent from my SM-J500H using Tapatalk

scarysmerf
07-12-2019, 09:41 AM
Sorry this time its our turn to be good again

m3cy
07-12-2019, 09:43 AM
Make mages great again

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

Gamegrog
07-12-2019, 10:49 AM
The guy has a point lol I'm a mage and I can't see mage items go like crazy high.jk

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Perceval
07-12-2019, 11:14 AM
Buff them please. Let them see what it's like to buy a single necessary item for 99m or be obsolete.

QuaseT
07-12-2019, 12:00 PM
No matter if they buff mage or not you guys will never be satisfied. All you do is complain.

Statsonly
07-12-2019, 02:17 PM
Dear STS,

Do not buff mages because I'm broke like a joke.

I can't be seeing mage gears go for 40 million lol.

I've seen prices of rogue gears fgfhfjshksks and I'm glad I'm a mage.

You lot. Stick to playing rogues. Pleeeease. Kthnxbai.

Just say u can't afford the items and move on. It's that simple really, u don't need 15-40m items to play. Having the best items in game is a personal choice.

Flamesofanger
07-12-2019, 02:21 PM
Just say u can't afford the items and move on. It's that simple really, u don't need 15-40m items to play. Having the best items in game is a personal choice.

Yes. But i've witnessed new players in endgame get left behind many many times. Because they don't have the endgame high tier gears (Which you're supposed to work hard for. But how can you do that if you're always getting abandoned?) Oh and finding parties for people at the same level like them. Is an absolute living nightmare.

This is why we need new legendary weapons with proc chances. It gives new people a chance to jump in. Just like Somberholt.

This is why i always talk about somberholts legendary weapons. Because the proc; It really helps. It really does.

Tuhguhbuhbuh
07-12-2019, 02:26 PM
Yes. But i've witnessed new players in endgame get left behind many many times. Because they don't have the endgame high tier gears (Which you're supposed to work hard for. But how can you do that if you're always getting abandoned?) Oh and finding parties for people at the same level like them. Is an absolute living nightmare.

This is why we need new legendary weapons with proc chances. It gives new people a chance to jump in. Just like Somberholt.

This is why i always talk about somberholts legendary weapons. Because the proc; It really helps. It really does.

.......THIS

Statsonly
07-12-2019, 04:31 PM

This is very well worded, this is what the original post should have contained. There's a big gap between the mage community regarding gear that needs to.be fixed