PDA

View Full Version : *Thoughts* About (AL Community Leaderboard vanity Design Contest)

THE GOLDEN KING
07-13-2019, 02:28 AM
Would it be a better idea to let the AL community design ‘New Leaderboard Rewards’ such as; Vanities/Banners/BackPacks/Vanity Weapons? For the next big upcoming events like Ursoths assault, Halloween/ Winter event?

Personally I think it would be a great idea. So it would be a bit easier on STS part, so they won’t have to think as hard to come up with a random new design every time. The only catch is STS can’t choose the easiest one :3 that is...if they do decide to do this again. Feel free to speak your mind. No right or wrong answers. Have a great day everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lil sez
07-13-2019, 02:33 AM
Nahhhh, the lb vanity this time was..ehh
Not worth it

Oakmaiden
07-13-2019, 08:37 AM
The design contests are nice, but I prefer STS to decide or design them. Some of the ideas I’ve read are knot to my tastes.

Alghost
07-13-2019, 09:47 AM
I like the contests, I somewhat I agree to what the other two said but that LeaderBoard “CAMERA” vanity isn’t the best choice... of LB worthy, it’s an original idea but it should have just stayed in the 1930s... sorry STS.

They should let us design the vanity, but this time hoping they don’t choose the easiest one... But that’s just my opinion.

Disproof
07-13-2019, 11:29 AM
+1 from me Community should design lb vanities :p i think its good idea

Allset
07-13-2019, 01:07 PM
I agree let's take some of the work off STS plus it's just cool to see what we can do as a community [emoji75][emoji81][emoji76][emoji78][emoji77][emoji79][emoji80][emoji82][emoji182][emoji817]

Statsonly
07-13-2019, 01:12 PM
+2. I loved the designed and i agree, the approach sts took to the lb banner was the easy way. I hope to see a more complex design for lb banners, i do love the top 10 set and title but the green banner doesn't go well with that set at all

Minor
07-13-2019, 06:36 PM
I would agree with this (and no offense to anybody) but there aren't much designers in the AL community capable of making good looking, community-loved banners and other items. Sometimes AL makes bad, decent, and great banners, it really is dependent on various factors. However, I would rather leave it to AL unless we find good enough designers in the community. There could always be rewards for concepts for banners and LB items, which could give STS ideas on what to design.

Spooked
07-15-2019, 03:27 AM
I would say yes, but perhaps they pick out a handful of all the consecutive submissions, and make a poll open to the AL community to decide, for example before voting you have a thing were you hve to put your IGN to verify you're not a bot.
Ive seen that work on Minecraft servers, so don't go and tell me that "ToO mUcH oF a HaSsLe"

Azerothraven
07-15-2019, 03:39 AM
Would be nice to see what community got

THE GOLDEN KING
07-15-2019, 12:25 PM
I would say yes, but perhaps they pick out a handful of all the consecutive submissions, and make a poll open to the AL community to decide, for example before voting you have a thing were you hve to put your IGN to verify you're not a bot.
Ive seen that work on Minecraft servers, so don't go and tell me that "ToO mUcH oF a HaSsLe"

So you’re saying, for Example;

They Create 4 different Leaderboard Vanities then, they make a poll and let the AL Community vote on which of the 4 looks the best. So the one with the most votes, wins.

Correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Majin
07-18-2019, 03:05 AM
Contest is good, and forum events gives lots of creativity, but making a contest design mandatory isn't good, cos best doesn't means perfect.

Bronze tier may have contest designs, and if u think u have a really good design just message it to devs, they will welcome it.