PDA

View Full Version : Paladin help.

Mr2hitk0
07-19-2010, 12:00 AM
Hey guys i wanna be a pally im lvl 30 but leveling lots and i dont have any armor or weps i wanna respec but i need gear first can anyone help me with what to get..

Royce
07-19-2010, 08:21 AM
At level 30, for pink warrior gear you would want Conqueror's Boneplate, Conqueror's Frozen Shield, Conqueror's or of Legend helm, and weapons depend in your preference (Conqueror Battleaxe, Frosty Hatchet of Legend (never seen a conq version), and the pink Spike Axe are the most popular level 29/30 weapons). Pesonally I think levels 30 to 40 are the hardest levels to play as a paladin, but it's your call when to respec. If you don't want to have to rely entirely on mana pots, you could skip some of that pink gear and use orange "Croc's" items instead which each have 1 M/s.

Mr2hitk0
07-19-2010, 02:28 PM
At level 30, for pink warrior gear you would want Conqueror's Boneplate, Conqueror's Frozen Shield, Conqueror's or of Legend helm, and weapons depend in your preference (Conqueror Battleaxe, Frosty Hatchet of Legend (never seen a conq version), and the pink Spike Axe are the most popular level 29/30 weapons). Pesonally I think levels 30 to 40 are the hardest levels to play as a paladin, but it's your call when to respec. If you don't want to have to rely entirely on mana pots, you could skip some of that pink gear and use orange "Croc's" items instead which each have 1 M/s.

Yeah uhm I'm using some crappy armor with a 2h/s shield and some 2plat pink sword that gives 2h/s.. hmm idk.. o ya im using crocs armor and crocs helmet :P

v5point0
07-20-2010, 03:20 AM
Not another pally, lol. Elfs in general are overpowered because of their spells, but the trade off was low hp and mediocre armor, so a bird and a bear can stand a chance against one. But as a pally, Elfs become god with the Bear's armor and more dex to power up spells for crit, its really a challenge to take one down. Hopefully skill conversion will level out the playing field.

Violentsaint
07-20-2010, 03:49 AM
if skill conversion comes out that is.... ment to come out on the 7th. two weeks later.... nothing

v5point0
07-20-2010, 04:16 AM
Yeah, I guess the Devs are doing their thing - better to make sure everything is perfect before implementing any changes. I will be patient till then.

Violentsaint
07-20-2010, 04:25 AM
Yeah, I guess the Devs are doing their thing - better to make sure everything is perfect before implementing any changes. I will be patient till then.

yano client 1.4 (auction house) is ment to come out in less than a week and client 1.3 (quests and more customisation) isnt even out yet....

v5point0
07-20-2010, 07:38 AM
yano client 1.4 (auction house) is ment to come out in less than a week and client 1.3 (quests and more customisation) isnt even out yet....

I don't take the dates seriously, they are estimates after all.

Violentsaint
07-20-2010, 08:16 AM
I don't take the dates seriously, they are estimates after all.

i dont take dates seriously either, i just like havin a good time with the ladys ;P

Mr2hitk0
07-20-2010, 04:32 PM
now im lvl 42 with like 98% xp for lvl 43 :) i have toth sword and shield but crappyy armor and helmet lol