PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some old threads

Shocan
07-15-2019, 08:45 PM
Hey all, I'm on the look out for some old threads, 2 actually, the lb results of season 7 and season 9. All others I have collected and have made an archive of to keep all those amazing people alive from season 1 all the way to season 13, this archive being located on my discord server which is under development. If you'd like to join also lmk. Your help in finding these 2 seasons would be much appreciated, as all their hard work deserves to be easily accessible, without the hassle of going way back through 40 pages and a thousand threads. Ty ^^

m3cy
07-17-2019, 06:18 AM
Search the thread. E.g arcane legends s1. It should show up.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

Shocan
07-17-2019, 09:46 AM
Search the thread. E.g arcane legends s1. It should show up.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk
I did, and I went through and found every season except 7 and 9 and I went through every page around the time and into the future in case someone decided to dig it up, and I searched them and went through all the search pages

Stephencobear
07-17-2019, 03:21 PM
I did, and I went through and found every season except 7 and 9 and I went through every page around the time and into the future in case someone decided to dig it up, and I searched them and went through all the search pages

The forums have been purged a couple times in the past. There's a chance the thread you seek may be gone.
Hope you can find what you wanted tho gl

Smocked
07-17-2019, 03:29 PM
The forums have been purged a couple times in the past. There's a chance the thread you seek may be gone.
Hope you can find what you wanted tho glYeah I've checked too and tried hard. I think it is not really available.

Greoatef
07-18-2019, 09:32 AM
At one time i went through every single post in the forum announcements section, and tried to piece together a complete Arlor history.
I never found season 7 LB results ..... all the others are there .. ravagerx was top of LB in seqason nine btw ... so there must be a post about Season 9 LB somewhere out there.
My Arlorian history thread is here:

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?403697-The-Arlor-Historian-definitive-guide-to-AL-history&highlight=arlor+historian

Anyhows .... hope you find the threads you need xxxxxx

Majin
07-18-2019, 11:46 AM
It seems there was some bug or something during s9.

I find out a post, here u can see screenshot for s9 in a player's comment.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?376085-Regarding-Season-9-Leaderboards&highlight=leader+board

Hope it may help