PDA

View Full Version : Too many spams!!! STS please help.

BeyondHope
07-16-2019, 08:46 AM
I am requesting a button to be added to the social settings page with the option to disable chat from strangers.

The reason for this is because I am being spammed by someone to such an extend that I can't even play the game anymore. Putting him on ignore does not help either because as soon as I do, he deletes the account and simply makes a new one and the spamming continuous. I have also tried changing my ign too but that also failed as he found me again. I also mailed STS regarding this with screen shots attached but got no help from them either. I then stopped playing for more than 5 months hoping he will give up but it is still going on.

So please STS help me out and give us this button not only for myself but for many others who might be going through something similar.

Thanks

Spheresome
07-16-2019, 09:04 AM
I find this slightly unbelievable if you truly did all of those things. However there is the option to just stop responding. Trolls stop trolling when they don't get the attention they want :).

Ak_paradox
07-16-2019, 09:45 AM
I agree w this. Plus there is no harm if we choose to recieve pms from limited people. Pls add this option sts.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using Tapatalk

Seoemase Ron
07-16-2019, 10:05 AM
I find this slightly unbelievable if you truly did all of those things. However there is the option to just stop responding. Trolls stop trolling when they don't get the attention they want :).i wanna tell you this you maybe rich or pro in game bt least try to understand what others going through from psycho sick players in game and making them sick to leave game. Be nice to others and grow up i know you like to make fun of others cuz your game experience is great without any problems.

If you wanna get offended be my guest idc bt i have one of my own family member going through the same problem -_-" and its really bad you wanna help just help saying no for post or yes if you wanna help.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Seoemase Ron
07-16-2019, 10:10 AM
Its really bad how we get spam by others in game while doing the maps or want some quality time with friends and your getting spams from some players who you dont wanna reply.

I think this option is great to avoid unwanted pms or attention -_- its really a pain. I wud like to have an option like this.

Thumbs up i hope sts you will help us out with this update .

Scll
07-16-2019, 11:23 AM
R u amazonian? If not ignore my post

Spheresome
07-16-2019, 11:45 AM
i wanna tell you this you maybe rich or pro in game bt least try to understand what others going through from psycho sick players in game and making them sick to leave game. Be nice to others and grow up i know you like to make fun of others cuz your game experience is great without any problems.

If you wanna get offended be my guest idc bt i have one of my own family member going through the same problem -_-" and its really bad you wanna help just help saying no for post or yes if you wanna help.

I tried offering a legitimate piece of advice. If you truly change your name players don't just "find" you again unless you want them too. I agree that it should be an option to disable chat from strangers because that would be potential better for everyone I never disagreed with that in the first place.

Additionally I am far from being the richest in the game and have had nowhere near a perfect AL career. However all of the people who have been dramatic annoying to me have happily ended up on my ignore list and have caused no further problems since. If this player truly has done all of this and is continuously harassed by this player I feel sorry for him and think sts should take action against them. However given my experiences over the past 5-6 years with AL I doubt the legitimacy of it.

Good day to you sir.

danishahmed
07-16-2019, 12:17 PM
+1 to this. Those who want to play in peace shall have it

Also many ppl with og vanity have same complain random ppl pming them if they sell bla bla

It'll help alot of ppl if we put this option imo!

Ign bendtheknee

Thewolfbull
07-16-2019, 12:19 PM
Idk about all that, but an option to get rid of the message/everything else that shows in middle of screen would be nice and have it just show in chatbox on right.

Futumsh
07-16-2019, 02:05 PM
In the next update you can disable receiving tells from people not in friends/guild/party in the options.

Ak_paradox
07-16-2019, 02:44 PM
In the next update you can disable receiving tells from people not in friends/guild/party in the options.Thank you so much <3

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using Tapatalk

Seoemase Ron
07-16-2019, 03:04 PM
In the next update you can disable receiving tells from people not in friends/guild/party in the options.Thank you dev ^.^

Spooked
07-16-2019, 03:19 PM
I am sorry but like sphere said, just stop responding, it's not that hard.
A fire wont burn without fuel.

Smocked
07-16-2019, 04:48 PM
Wow, that's a major update!

Fyrce
07-16-2019, 06:02 PM
Thx, Futumsh, that's a good option.

I have never had this problem. I always assumed because I was ignoring enough people and my friends don't tattle, but hey, I know sometimes people want to be private, so it is a good option.

Endroids
07-16-2019, 07:23 PM
In the next update you can disable receiving tells from people not in friends/guild/party in the options.

What a joke lol. Imagine a game where you can't pm ppl xD
BUT I'll def have it on for sure tho

Patelmanthan
07-16-2019, 11:00 PM
Ty for this update dev

PinkMetropolis
07-17-2019, 02:34 AM
Thats very interesting

sier
07-17-2019, 02:36 AM

Great to have this

BeyondHope
07-17-2019, 07:14 AM
Just want to thank everyone who had positive comments and Futumsh for replying.

Soon this will be in the past and I can enjoy the game in peace!
Today in Deep Marsh
PS. Names have been edited because I'm not sure I'm allowed to mention any.

Flamesofanger
07-17-2019, 08:14 AM
Just want to thank everyone who had positive comments and Futumsh for replying.

Soon this will be in the past and I can enjoy the game in peace!
Today in Deep Marsh
PS. Names have been edited because I'm not sure I'm allowed to mention any.

For someone to follow you everywhere you go, and possibly invade your personal space. Really says a lot about that individual.

He/she must have very serious problems with himself/herself and could be a danger to people around him/her, including himself/herself.

Take care beyondhope; Best of luck! Hopefully no sick twisted individual stalks you like that again. It's quite sad.