PDA

View Full Version : impossible to create a new account

dj_lazyness
07-19-2010, 05:35 AM
Hello everyone i am a new member.

It seems to be impossible for me to create a new account on the ipod touch app version of pocket legands. The app download as normal, and it seems to load fine as well, but when i go into the screen to create a new user and i have to fill in the fields such as first name, last name, password etc. the postion of where i am touching is not regesting correctly, if i try and touch any empty field for example first name it always bring up e-mail or the password fields it does not matter where i touch it will always bring these up, mostly it bring up e-mail. Therefore because of this problem i can not regestor and sadly i can not enjoy your wonderful mmo!:< can anyone help? is there a way that someone from spacetime studios can regestor me online if there take me detials or if i e-mail me detials to you? I can go into the login screen and enter my e-mail and password becuase i tryed to enter my detials when i had regestor for the forum, i thought that there where connected, but no luck, so any help on soloving this problem would be amazing! thanks a lot!

Also i have downlaod it serval times form the app store and everytime i get the same problem

dj_lazyness
07-19-2010, 05:51 AM
Update: I realsied that the area in which i imput text for any field always appears in the middle, and it seemed that it was doing each field one by one, but then destory stuck again! I differnetly can not enter text into the field where it asks me to enter my e-mail and password for a second time! i did it once but i can not do it a second time, so bascilly i still can not create an account:<

dj_lazyness
07-19-2010, 06:13 AM
ok this time i manged to fill in all the fields so everything seems to be fine now":>