PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the warriors world. (Help us! Please!)

Flamesofanger
07-18-2019, 09:09 AM
(No. I don't want the ebon aegis to get nerfed. Read the full thread please.)

Ever since the ebon aegis was released. All warriors who don't have the aegis will be left behind maps 80% of the times.

I know you guys will say: "But flame, work hard for the ebon aegis then!". How am i supposed to do that when i'm always left behind maps and forced to spend half an hour or more looking for a party or watching the guild list??!

My warriors stats:

15k+ HP

3k+ Damage

3.4k+ DPS

10.5k+ Armor

5k+ Mana

36+ Crit.

(I have ebon sword + Ebon armor and STILL NOT ENOUGH!)

And that is still NOT enough!

Seriously! Now warriors are forced to earn the ebon aegis which is (25-28m+) But you're always finding yourself abandoned in the map to bite the dust in zones you're SUPPOSED to grind hard after a long tedious journey to endgame. So you can get better gears....But how are we supposed to do that?

Mages have dragon staff at least. Which is a cheap alternative to farm with and climb to ebon staff & gun.

Rogues with 2k+ damage can do great without worrying TO DEPEND on weapon procs. For gods sake.

Warriors with 3k+ Damage hit like a child. No matter ELITE + Boss damage awakenings, WE STILL HIT LIKE A TODDLER! But why are you STILL LIMITING our damage when we got the ebon aegis!! Please sts! why...?

I do 6-7k on elite deep marsh/ mausoleum 5-6 bosses with my current stats. And it's still USELESS. Absolutely. Useless!

How am i supposed to stay positive and enjoy this game when i can BARELY have any fun! Not only me! many many warriors are probably in my same situation like me, because ebon aegis is hardly on auction house or too freaking expensive.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please. I want to pitch in some suggestions to at least make us warriors more enjoyable:

.Make ebon weapons drop more frequently from lockeds, so we can have an easier time affording them!

.Buff warriors damage and make us function almost as rogues do. A rogue with 2k+ Damage can deal 15k-30k+ Damage. And a warrior with 3k+ damage can deal 13k-21k+ Damage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please devs consider doing something. The situation has become REALLY excruciating for warriors who aren't lucky & rich to afford the ebon aegis (25m-28m) Weapon.

How can we stick around in the game when we cannot even farm with freedom and we're FORCED to buy a weapon with 2000% reflect or we are LEFT. BEHIND.
But how can you even grind for the best gears when you're always left behind? seriously....I am struggling to find any fun in farming again. it has become unenjoyable.

I am speaking for all warriors who aren't fortunate enough to get such a weapon. Not everyone is rich and lucky.

I care for the people. To the people being naive and greedy for the weapons to be ultra-rare/limited so someone feels like a "God" and "Superior" to everyone, this will just result in a catastrophic ending. And you will fall in the crack with us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all respect spacetime studio devs. I love you guys and your great products, but as a warrior main. I am struggling to stay on arcane legends anymore....
I am not being dramatic. The situation has become so bad, it's become desperate to have any fun on this game....

No. I do NOT want to become a mage or rogue!! i have spent SO MUCH time and effort on my warrior. I have untradeables. a bunch of achievement points. Amazing pets i like. Why can't i stay as a warrior??? So unfair to force players to play as rogues (Extremely Expensive class!) And mages (Squishy! Really Squishy!, and expensive gears on par to warriors also!)

Let me be me!

Spheresome
07-18-2019, 09:17 AM
Mage need buff rogue need debuff. Warriors can meet in between imo

Mages ds proc is not really as OP anymore. The only class that truly doesn't need to rely on procs are rogues

Flamesofanger
07-18-2019, 09:23 AM

Mages ds proc is not really as OP anymore. The only class that truly doesn't need to rely on procs are rogues

"Ds proc is not op anymore"

It can remove 10%-15% HP per tick

What about us warriors? we don't have a cheap alternative to ebon aegis.

We. Have. No. Weapons. That. Insta. Remove. Health. Like. Dragon. Staff.

Spheresome
07-18-2019, 09:26 AM
"Ds proc is not op anymore"

It can remove 10%-15% HP per tick

What about us warriors? we don't have a cheap alternative to ebon aegis.

We. Have. No. Weapons. That. Insta. Remove. Health. Like. Dragon. Staff.

Im not very familiar with the dragon staff since I have never really used it, but I can guarantee you it's not 10-15% pet tick. Maybe 1-2% per tick

iamlepre
07-18-2019, 09:29 AM

Ever since the ebon aegis was released. All warriors who don't have the aegis will be left behind maps 80% of the times.

I know you guys will say: "But flame, work hard for the ebon aegis then!". How am i supposed to do that when i'm always left behind maps and forced to spend half an hour or more looking for a party or watching the guild list??!

My warriors stats:

15k+ HP

3k+ Damage

3.4k+ DPS

10.5k+ Armor

5k+ Mana

36+ Crit.

Seriously! Now warriors are forced to earn the ebon aegis which is (25-28m+) But you're always finding yourself abandoned in the map to bite the dust in zones you're SUPPOSED to grind hard after a long tedious journey to endgame. So you can get better gears....But how are we supposed to do that?

Mages have dragon staff at least. Which is a cheap alternative to farm with and climb to ebon staff.

Rogues with 2k+ damage can do great without worrying TO DEPEND on weapon procs. For gods sake.

Warriors with 3k+ Damage hit like a child. No matter ELITE + Boss damage awakenings, WE STILL HIT LIKE A TODDLER! But why are you STILL LIMITING our damage when we got the ebon aegis!! Please sts! why...?

I do 6-7k on elite deep marsh/ mausoleum 5-6 bosses with my current stats. And it's still USELESS. Absolutely. Useless!

How am i supposed to stay positive and enjoy this game when i can BARELY have any fun! Not only me! many many warriors are probably in my same situation like me, because ebon aegis is hardly on auction house or too freaking expensive.

Please. I want to pitch in some suggestions to at least make us warriors more enjoyable:

.Make ebon weapons drop more frequently from lockeds, so we can have an easier time affording them!

.Buff warriors damage and make us function almost as rogues do. A rogue with 2k+ Damage can deal 15k-30k+ Damage. And a warrior with 3k+ damage can deal 13k-21k+ Damage.

Please devs consider doing something. The situation has become REALLY excruciating for warriors who aren't lucky & rich to afford the ebon aegis (25m-28m) Weapon.

How can we stick around in the game when we cannot even farm with freedom and we're FORCED to buy a weapon with 2000% reflect or we are LEFT. BEHIND.
But how can you even grind for the best gears when you're always left behind? seriously....I am struggling to find any fun in farming again. it has become unenjoyable.

I am speaking for all warriors who aren't fortunate enough to get such a weapon. Not everyone is rich and lucky.

I care for the people. Being naive and greedy for the weapons to be ultra-rare/limited so someone feels like a "God" and "Superior" to everyone, will result in a catastrophic ending. And you will fall in the crack with us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all respect spacetime studio devs. I love you guys and your great products, but as a warrior main. I am struggling to stay on arcane legends anymore....
I am not being dramatic. The situation has become so bad, it's become desperate to have any fun on this game....

No. I do NOT want to become a mage or rogue!! i have spent SO MUCH time and effort on my warrior. I have untradeables. a bunch of achievement points. Amazing pets i like. Why can't i stay as a warrior??? So unfair to force players to play as rogues (Extremely Expensive class!) And mages (Squishy! Really Squishy!, and expensive gears on par to warriors also!)

Let me be me!Warriors are supposed to be the "tanks" on this game but atm their are not, we a re not a killers like rogues or mana pots like mages (joke xD)

i wish sts give us ur place where maps became very hard for mage and rogues and them need a warrior to mitigate the dmg, etc.

I don't want to hit 100k dmg... i want to tank that dmg...

Well that's my opinion, i'm warrior main too.

Enviado desde mi SM-A750G mediante Tapatalk

Flamesofanger
07-18-2019, 09:30 AM
Im not very familiar with the dragon staff since I have never really used it, but I can guarantee you it's not 10-15% pet tick. Maybe 1-2% per tick

You claim you never used it yet you say its 1-2% per tick?

Are you sure about that? The dragon staff absolutely wrecks mobs & bosses flawlessly. Go use that staff "Again"

And you guys also have ebon gun. Which is also cheaper then ebon aegis. And it does great damage per tick.

While ebon sword's tick is slower then a slug.

panedorin
07-18-2019, 09:31 AM
I have played warrior ever since i knew Arlor (about 5 years). And i think warrior as a class is one of the most fun and actually rewarding for its role in any party/map. If you look at the class as a whole a warrior its quite strong isnt it? I mean you got the tankiness as a war should have, you got very versatyle skills and most importantly out of all the classes i think war has the most freedom in what stats we want to build, you can have really high hp/armor and little dmg but still ur gonna be fine, u can have mad dmg but low armor and still ur gonna be fine and so on. I do think that the ebon aegis "idea" is a little bit off, STS wanted to make warriors a little more oppresing as we never actually punched hard with those thiccccc arms but fell into the other whole of making it too wacky as a concept and by that i mean it takes out the concept of MMORPG thinking. In this game you should try to build ur gear for what u want to do, to put pieces togheter so u fit ur playstyle, even if there are good items, they dont have to be that good that you dont have to build around them. Aegis is a "one man army" type of item, it does anything u will ever need to do, it doesnt require skills,thinking,equipment sinergy, stats or other elements, its just it, u dont need anything else.
In my oppinion warriors didnt really need this kind of gift, i think if we got a buff in our skill damage that would have been enough in both PvP and PvE,or some sort of proc that requires us to actually build our set so we can make the most out of it. The aegis was just not truely tought trough, it was just a quick solution to the warrior problem. I hope STS comes up with something inovating in the new expansion :D

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A530F folosind Tapatalk

Boommeister
07-18-2019, 09:31 AM
Just an opinion... if ebon sword proc could change to decrease the armor of mobs by%20 instead of decreasing the damage they deal? This way tanks with ebon sword not only deal more damage with proc, but also more helpful for the full party. As i said, just an opinion from a rogues perspective.

Flamesofanger
07-18-2019, 09:34 AM
Warriors are supposed to be the "tanks" on this game but atm their are not, we a re not a killers like rogues or mana pots like mages (joke xD)

i wish sts give us ur place where maps became very hard for mage and rogues and them need a warrior to mitigate the dmg, etc.

A dev confirmed that ebon aegis reflects 2000% damage. please no need to hide that. It won't get nerfed, because even the devs are aware of it.

Relax and try being more honest. (Warriors ARE USELESS and ALWAYS abandoned in maps if YOU DO NOT have ebon aegis.)

I rest my case. This is hopeless and useless. I doubt anything will be done.

Browdy666
07-18-2019, 09:55 AM

Yeah, that's it +1

Browdy666
07-18-2019, 09:57 AM
A dev confirmed that ebon aegis reflects 2000% damage. please no need to hide that. It won't get nerfed, because even the devs are aware of it.

Relax and try being more honest. (Warriors ARE USELESS and ALWAYS abandoned in maps if YOU DO NOT have ebon aegis.)

I rest my case. This is hopeless and useless. I doubt anything will be done.

Actually warrior with tb is very useful, so why you saying?

m3cy
07-18-2019, 10:01 AM

I rest my case. This is hopeless and useless. I doubt anything will be done."Warrior is useless" the role of the warrior is not to deal damage it is to taunt enemy and take in damage, while the rouges and mages kill.
"Warrior need aegis" you heard of TB, glint aegis, ebon sword. They are pretty good weapons, if you know how to use them correctly.
"DS is op" proc rate is not easy, and its not 5-10% per tick, it depends on the boss really, and it is effective against hard bosses. So your spending 4m just to use on a hard boss, kinda lame huh? Warrior has a mastery that deals probably the same amount of damage.

IMO. Mages are the ones who need a buff. By speculating if you remember from the "Temple event" the LB showed mages were slacking in terms of their points, because it was hard to kill the boss. whereas the overall points of tanks were much higher. This shows tanks were better at killing boss. You cant deny that.

Stop making a fancy thread. It means nothing rly.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

Marosok
07-18-2019, 10:05 AM
Faster recharging ultimate for warrior class could help.

iamlepre
07-18-2019, 10:08 AM
Faster recharging ultimate for warrior class could help. :D

https://youtu.be/TsZ0cawAs3kNeed views bro?

Browdy666
07-18-2019, 10:18 AM
Flame, i saw your stats. But 3k damage and only 15k health with ebon sword is low now(for example your ex guildmate Luckydead 3600 damage and 19k health). Even me - ive 2.8k damage with aegis. I mean 1500-1800 str will provide you extremely high damage output with Rage ultimate + ebon chest it is really good synergy(300% damage 300% armor 50% haste in pve) Now let's talk about rogues with 2k damage. They are almost useless in Deep Marsh/maus5/hydra/cryostar. 20-22m or clean or 27-30m with good awakes(5.5% str/all stats, 9% arm, 8% arm 2% str) is expensive ? Hehe I can understand when people saying such things when it was 70-80m, i can even understand when it was 40-50m, but now when farming is so easy in esg(thanks to ebon armor proc), when we have hotbars to change battle gear for gold loot gear? Common give me a break... The only one class who needs slightly buff or decent buff is mage right now.

spctmstds
07-18-2019, 11:09 AM
I do well with lv26 spirit sword, mire helm, armor, mythic belt, lunar ring and a fob. Warriors don't do damage, we out here to tank. But tb pull is always great [emoji14]
Cheap wep to clear mobs? Glint aegis.
Maybe even a drag sword.
Bosses? Leave em to the rogues. Game's what it is, we tank n taunt they damage, no tank they die.
Mages? Idk, sts needs to re-evaluate.
Hotel? Trivago.

I'm no expert nor do I take the game seriously, just try to have fun.

Sent from my CPH1853 using Tapatalk

Spheresome
07-18-2019, 11:21 AM
You claim you never used it yet you say its 1-2% per tick?

Are you sure about that? The dragon staff absolutely wrecks mobs & bosses flawlessly. Go use that staff "Again"

And you guys also have ebon gun. Which is also cheaper then ebon aegis. And it does great damage per tick.

While ebon sword's tick is slower then a slug.

I've seen others use dragon staff. It was only OP during maus expansion before it was nerfed to Oblivion. The reason why I never used it is simply because it's no longer good.

Fearrr
07-18-2019, 11:41 AM
Tbh 25m-28m for Ebon Aegis is dirt cheap. Imagine paying 60m,45m,80m(185m) because Hotfixes kept ruining it. Save your gold and just buy one.

Flamesofanger
07-18-2019, 11:44 AM
I care for the people. Being naive and greedy for the weapons to be ultra-rare/limited so someone feels like a "God" and "Superior" to everyone, will result in a catastrophic ending. And you will fall in the crack with us.

Just to clarify. The "Being naive & greedy" is to the individuals who were whining of ebon weapons having a great drop rate in the marvel event, those are the same individuals who were crying that ebon weapons were super rare and had a very small chance of dropping from lockeds.

And when STS was very generous and kind enough to buff the drop rates, those same individuals still whined.

Thank you STS for the free content you push out. But class balance is critical.

WiiCarlim
07-18-2019, 11:48 AM
DS is useless now

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk

Flamesofanger
07-18-2019, 11:57 AM
Tbh 25m-28m for Ebon Aegis is dirt cheap. Imagine paying 60m,45m,80m(185m) because Hotfixes kept ruining it. Save your gold and just buy one.

Flame, i saw your stats. But 3k damage and only 15k health with ebon sword is low now(for example your ex guildmate Luckydead 3600 damage and 19k health). Even me - ive 2.8k damage with aegis. I mean 1500-1800 str will provide you extremely high damage output with Rage ultimate + ebon chest it is really good synergy(300% damage 300% armor 50% haste in pve) Now let's talk about rogues with 2k damage. They are almost useless in Deep Marsh/maus5/hydra/cryostar. 20-22m or clean or 27-30m with good awakes(5.5% str/all stats, 9% arm, 8% arm 2% str) is expensive ? Hehe I can understand when people saying such things when it was 70-80m, i can even understand when it was 40-50m, but now when farming is so easy in esg(thanks to ebon armor proc), when we have hotbars to change battle gear for gold loot gear? Common give me a break... The only one class who needs slightly buff or decent buff is mage right now.

How am i supposed to do that when people keep leaving the map, as they don't see an ebon aegis in my hands??

Why rogues need not worry about proc's. But mages & warriors are forced to do so?

How am i supposed to reach 4k-5k damage without spending a ridiculous amount of gold on awakenings. Probably gold enough to afford 5x Ebon Aegis'

How am i supposed to obtain that gold when i cannot even farm for the best gears in the endgame maps, due to people leaving warriors with no Ebon Aegis' behind?

Browdy666
07-18-2019, 12:00 PM
How am i supposed to do that when people keep leaving the map, as they don't see an ebon aegis in my hands??

Why rogues need not worry about proc's. But mages & warriors are forced to do so?

How am i supposed to reach 4k-5k damage without spending a ridiculous amount of gold on awakenings. Probably gold enough to afford 5x Ebon Aegis'

How am i supposed to obtain that gold when i cannot even farm for the best gears in the endgame maps, due to people leaving warriors with no Ebon Aegis' behind?

Flame, i ran m5 with dreamscape cleaver and esg with glint aegis and no one left. I can't understand why they leave you alone in the map man... :concern:

Browdy666
07-18-2019, 12:07 PM

Rogues? Look at their prices. It's not so easy to be op rogue... Warrior was always about proc and it will never change.
As for "how" well op awakes cost op money if you want to buy ready item in auc. Otherwise its a gamble. I got 8% armor at endless chest only after spending 1000 blue awakes, and got 9% armor at ebon armor chest with less than 20 red awakes. See? It's pure random. You can't predict.

Jairus980
07-18-2019, 01:00 PM

My warriors stats:

15k+ HP

3k+ Damage

3.4k+ DPS

10.5k+ Armor

5k+ Mana

36+ Crit.

Mages have dragon staff at least. Which is a cheap alternative to farm with and climb to ebon staff & gun.

I care for the people. To the people being naive and greedy for the weapons to be ultra-rare/limited so someone feels like a "God" and "Superior" to everyone, this will just result in a catastrophic ending. And you will fall in the crack with us.

Let me be me!

First of all, know your role. We are warrior that suppose to tank and not take damage but yes, I agree the part you get left behind. It is extremely frustrating when you wanna make gold and people treat warrior like this :(
I got a respond once "you don't have ebon aegis, we won't listen to you"

Flamesofanger
07-18-2019, 01:05 PM

This right here Ladies and Gentlemen. Is the current state of the game!

Spacetime Studio Devs. Please look at this and think about it.

This is the current state for warriors. And the best part is; Nothing will be done about it. :)

I have 0 Expectations.

Nate2049
07-18-2019, 01:08 PM
Ok i farmed ages for that ebon aegis in esg with a measly 300gl and all i had was a legendary 71 sword lol and my stats was crazy bad but i pulled through though and was able to afford one it just takes alot of time exactly 10 hours a day for 1.5m xd. Ebon aegis does have its weaknessess like the proc sometimes is unreliable cause you need the mobs taunted on you to kill which isnt always the case in group play especially with a weaker group. Eventually kinda got tired of it i dont like hitting enemies with attacks that doesnt do anything waiting to proc and even when it does it doesnt always work out as intended because of mobs not being taunted and soon i sold mine for tblade which has a sick *** proc btw and am happy with my decision looking forward with tblade and the game. For me just go with what ur happy with just farm endgame maps with ur guildies and esg is still the most profitable endgame map which you dont need op gear. Its just a game after all ya know ;)

Browdy666
07-18-2019, 01:32 PM
First of all, know your role. We are warrior that suppose to tank and not take damage but yes, I agree the part you get left behind. It is extremely frustrating when you wanna make gold and people treat warrior like this :(

Wow, that's so wrong ! What guild? It's unbelievable !

arcanefid
07-18-2019, 02:08 PM

It's what happens to 99% of warriors, but unfortunately some of those who post on this thread are part of the 1% and it looks like they forgot where they came from. Not to mention those that obviously buy gold and come here talking about how they don't mind *farming* for the items...

Also, it's funny how some people still think that Rogues need a Warrior to stay alive, or that Warrior is an OK class because we have Ebon Aegis/TB/Glint Aegis/etc. While that is sorta true, it's not very hard to know that 99% of warriors do not own any of those items, therefore they're "useless".

Personally, I don't have any high expectations for the future as long as the usefulness of a class is based on weapon procs and people actually support it.

Fearrr
07-18-2019, 02:12 PM
It's what happens to 99% of warriors, but unfortunately some of those who post on this thread are part of the 1% and it looks like they forgot where they came from. Not to mention those that obviously buy gold and come here talking about how they don't mind *farming* for the items...

Also, it's funny how some people still think that Rogues need a Warrior to stay alive, or that Warrior is an OK class because we have Ebon Aegis/TB/Glint Aegis/etc. While that is sorta true, it's not very hard to know that 99% of warriors do not own any of those items, therefore they're "useless".

Personally, I don't have any high expectations for the future as long as the usefulness of a class is based on weapon procs and people actually support it.

And who might that be? Forgot where they came from? Wth is that even supposed to mean? 1% or not the fact Ebon Aegis was going for 80m+ before Marvel Event. They are now 25m-28m. You telling me thats not cheap?

arcanefid
07-18-2019, 02:15 PM
And who might that be?

The guy who lists a Marshland Lock 65M because of losing IRL bets.

Fearrr
07-18-2019, 02:16 PM
The guy who lists a Marshland Lock 65M because of losing IRL bets.
Gotcha. Nvm my post then.

arcanefid
07-18-2019, 02:18 PM
You telling me thats not cheap?

It's not cheap for a beginner bruh. Anything over 2M is expensive for beginners. And you can't expect beginners to pay a few hundred dollars for Platinum as soon as they start playing. So yes, it's expensive as F.

It's STS's fault for the design of the game too though. Because they hand out 3K XP rewards for quests and make them skip pretty much through the whole game. They reach Festerfang in less than a week and are lost and confused because they don't even know what a Party is.

Thewolfbull
07-18-2019, 02:19 PM
I said it before many times but the maps aren't hard enough for tanks to be needed, we need a new non Raid expansion, with lots of stuns, super high dmg mobs and large groups, for warrior to become good again and ebon aegis is bad in PvE 90% of time unless you set up your party to have 0 stun/freeze, which isn't possible the majority of the time. Make way harder maps where taunts are needed and tanks will become useful again.

Browdy666
07-18-2019, 02:38 PM
It's not cheap for a beginner bruh. Anything over 2M is expensive for beginners. And you can't expect beginners to pay a few hundred dollars for Platinum as soon as they start playing. So yes, it's expensive as F.

It's STS's fault for the design of the game too though. Because they hand out 3K XP rewards for quests and make them skip pretty much through the whole game. They reach Festerfang in less than a week and are lost and confused because they don't even know what a Party is.

Ok, for beginner. Spirit weapon lvl 40+. It's cheap. Also why high end item should be available for beginner? Look at prices. Ebon sword 5m+ clean ebon aegis 22m+ clean. Like Cytotoxin said isnt it cheap already?! Ebon armor chest 10-12m clean. Arcane legends exist now like 7 years if I'm right. And you trying to judge their business model? It's pointless, because this project is successful for now. It's work now and will work in the future i hope.

Browdy666
07-18-2019, 02:49 PM
I said it before many times but the maps aren't hard enough for tanks to be needed, we need a new non Raid expansion, with lots of stuns, super high dmg mobs and large groups, for warrior to become good again and ebon aegis is bad in PvE 90% of time unless you set up your party to have 0 stun/freeze, which isn't possible the majority of the time. Make way harder maps where taunts are needed and tanks will become useful again.

I think its good time for Maus 8-10. Besides we need more maps like Deep Marsh or better harder ones. Soon it will have 6 bosses. Also warrior still needed in m6 and Deep Marsh. It's better with him than without. But prepared warrior for such maps and their lvl of difficulty.

Avaree
07-18-2019, 03:03 PM
No more maus pls!

Spooked
07-18-2019, 04:17 PM
Imagine the drama that would be prevented if you just made a rogue

arcanefid
07-18-2019, 04:37 PM
Ok, for beginner. Spirit weapon lvl 40+. It's cheap. Also why high end item should be available for beginner? Look at prices. Ebon sword 5m+ clean ebon aegis 22m+ clean. Like Cytotoxin said isnt it cheap already?! Ebon armor chest 10-12m clean. Arcane legends exist now like 7 years if I'm right. And you trying to judge their business model? It's pointless, because this project is successful for now. It's work now and will work in the future i hope.

The whole point of the thread is that warriors MUST buy a good weapon to be useful. A warrior with a Legendary item or worse is literally useless, while Rogues do just fine with the pink items that they can loot. This is the main difference between Warrior and Rogue. I am not saying that Ebon Aegis should be cheaper, or any other weapon for that matter, I am just pointing out that a warrior that doesn't spend at least 30M in gears is considered useless in any end-game party. Even if the Rogues are literally trash players, they can bully a warrior who doesn't own a good weapon and not run with them.

Willl
07-18-2019, 04:38 PM
What about new mobs expansion using ebon weps? XD I wanna see them reflecting the 30k dmg from rogues and lets see if we dont need skilled warriors who heals at right timing XD

Apart jokes, awakens made pve a joke, its easy, none dies anymore.. Even weak ppl can run pve easily now. If sts would make pve maps way harder than now, with mechanics where mages and rogues can get oneshot we will be all happier to have warriors in party.

For example mobs who oneshot players till 7.5k armor, which exclude all rogues n mages to act as a warriors cause even if they have 9k armor they are too vulnerable to tank. The 14k armor warriors will tank easily, or even less but jugg skill will be usefull. This kind of adjustment would make fair pve role, but this would mean to delete the ebon aegis or then warriors will be tank + rogue.
I just mean its hard make happy everyone and its hard find a solution, class roles have all been destroied.

Browdy666
07-18-2019, 04:45 PM
What about new mobs expansion using ebon weps? XD I wanna see them reflecting the 30k dmg from rogues and lets see if we dont need skilled warriors who heals at right timing XD

Apart jokes, awakens made pve a joke, its easy, none dies anymore.. Even weak ppl can run pve easily now. If sts would make pve maps way harder than now, with mechanics where mages and rogues can get oneshot we will be all happier to have warriors in party.

For example mobs who oneshot players till 7.5k armor, which exclude all rogues n mages to act as a warriors cause even if they have 9k armor they are too vulnerable to tank. The 14k armor warriors will tank easily, or even less but jugg skill will be usefull. This kind of adjustment would make fair pve role, but this would mean to delete the ebon aegis or then warriors will be tank + rogue.
I just mean its hard make happy everyone and its hard find a solution, class roles have all been destroied.

Creeps with reflective aura? Hmm, good idea.

Willl
07-18-2019, 04:47 PM
The whole point of the thread is that warriors MUST buy a good weapon to be useful. A warrior with a Legendary item or worse is literally useless, while Rogues do just fine with the pink items that they can loot. This is the main difference between Warrior and Rogue. I am not saying that Ebon Aegis should be cheaper, or any other weapon for that matter, I am just pointing out that a warrior that doesn't spend at least 30M in gears is considered useless in any end-game party. Even if the Rogues are literally trash players, they can bully a warrior who doesn't own a good weapon and not run with them.

This kind of problem is extended on mages too findus. At least we know that warriors should cover and rogues should deal dmg, but mages? What we are now?
I reached 5k dmg to be a good option replacing a rogue, I had to delete shield heal skills and make a full attack build to be at same level of rogues of dealing damage to mobs and bosses and still my single target is not intended to be an aimed shot.
I reached 8.5k armor to be a tank in case they need a tank.

Class roles are gone XD

arcanefid

The proc thing is exactly why STS should buff/change/add skills instead of making the class dependent on their weapon procs.

Browdy666

Now i understand your point perfectly clear... As for rogues trash rogue can bully only his own shadow. I'm not dealing with such "low blow" creatures of Al :)

arcanefid
07-18-2019, 04:51 PM
Now i understand your point perfectly clear... As for rogues trash rogue can bully only his own shadow. I'm not dealing with such "low blow" creatures of Al :)

Lol. Yeah, thankfully I don't have that sort of problem because I've been blessed with good friends, all the best gears, and some items which I can sell to buy whatever comes next, but I feel for the new players who pick Warrior and expect to have a good time.

Willl
07-18-2019, 04:55 PM
Lol. Yeah, thankfully I don't have that sort of problem because I've been blessed with good friends, all the best gears, and some items which I can sell to buy whatever comes next, but I feel for the new players who pick Warrior and expect to have a good time.

Rly there s still someone who think can start play this game now? Condolence

(No salty intended)

Browdy666
07-18-2019, 05:03 PM

I didn't know that rogue players bullying new warriors in al. In the start of our al journey it's a bad experience with warrior class for sure...

Endroids
07-18-2019, 05:07 PM
Problem: maps are not appropriate for all classes to run.
Wars should not be able to do that much damage, but they have a weapon that can reflect 2000%. Quite reasonable but idc.

Rogues with pinks are not as strong as you think. You get left behind as well too. Rogue is strong and should be strong. Don’t know how you’ll play the game without a damage dealer.

Mages... you already know xd

Possible Solution: make a new map, worth farming, makes all class required, and preferably a raid map :D

arcanefid
07-18-2019, 05:30 PM
Rogues with pinks are not as strong as you think. You get left behind as well too.

I am fully aware that they are no world beaters, but you would have no reason to pick a Warrior with a Pink weapon over a Rogue with a pink weapon.

Rogue is strong and should be strong. Don’t know how you’ll play the game without a damage dealer.

We should be able to say that for all classes though. Every class should be strong in that sense, not only Rogue.

Kystone
07-18-2019, 05:40 PM
Just chillin with my ebon staff and getting carried by the whole pt, good thing they don't see me doing 0 damage

Endroids
07-18-2019, 06:25 PM
I am fully aware that they are no world beaters, but you would have no reason to pick a Warrior with a Pink weapon over a Rogue with a pink weapon.

We should be able to say that for all classes though. Every class should be strong in that sense, not only Rogue.

You would have a reason to pick a war over rogue if you need a war. But using pinks as an example was pretty bad...no one one really uses them

Wars can tank basically all maps atm, so they should be considered strong, or rather "fulfill their role."

There's just no map that needs requires all classes to run, which causes this "imbalance" ;is at least what I believe in.

arcanefid
07-18-2019, 07:05 PM
You would have a reason to pick a war over rogue if you need a war. But using pinks as an example was pretty bad...no one one really uses them

Wars can tank basically all maps atm, so they should be considered strong, or rather "fulfill their role."

There's just no map that needs requires all classes to run, which causes this "imbalance" ;is at least what I believe in.

We're using pinks as an example because the point of the thread is to show how Warriors are expected to spend millions in order to be playable, and how they're absolute trash if they don't own one of the OP weapons.

illumminati
07-18-2019, 07:14 PM
Going back to the original point... by saying things like “tank needs ebon aegis or it is useless” is degrading yourself. Some of the tanks i play with still use Glint Aegis or Terror Blade or Sprit Weapons.

With the greatest of respect for u flame as i’ve never been in a map with you, there are other reasons why someone may leave a map and leave u alone

A lot of times its because they are bad players who need to be carried by the Ebon Aegis !!!

PatD
07-18-2019, 10:38 PM
I have buy both weapon during winter (ebon sword and aegis), i have test them along with terror blade and when i heard that aegis would be nerf i decide to keep only ebon sword and sell ebon aegis and terror blade, so i have use the sword many months but with very high stats (around 5k dmg) and i didnt get less inv in mauso, was running map very smoothly with this setup (full nightmare with many order jewel and many str% awake) so its not true u absolutely need aegis to play, to play with the sword u just need to have very high damage, and if u cant afford enough good jewel and str awake then farm esg until u have enough!

Shocan
07-19-2019, 02:36 AM
Wew fun read, I especially liked the part where everyone tried repeating the same thing over and over again. Sts knows where the problems are after lots of feedback, fighting over it does nothing, they won't drastically change anything today or tomorrow, we must wait for the expansion and see what they chose to listen to, arguing about whether the ebon aegis is cheap or not literally wastes forum space, thanks

arcanefid
07-19-2019, 06:59 AM
Wew fun read, I especially liked the part where everyone tried repeating the same thing over and over again. Sts knows where the problems are after lots of feedback, fighting over it does nothing, they won't drastically change anything today or tomorrow, we must wait for the expansion and see what they chose to listen to, arguing about whether the ebon aegis is cheap or not literally wastes forum space, thanks

According to you STS are perfect beings and they always know what’s up, yet we have those dramatic threads every second announcement because people don’t like what they see. Keep sucking on that little fella.

Flamesofanger
07-19-2019, 07:41 AM
this thread is useless

If you have nothing to contribute to this thread; Please do not even bother posting.

According to you STS are perfect beings and they always know what’s up, yet we have those dramatic threads every second announcement because people don’t like what they see. Keep sucking on that little fella.

Ever since the game got ebon weapons, many people (not only me) are now complaining of the game's class roles being broken.

"I wonder why".

A request to the devs: Get a warrior with good gears and ebon aegis. Go solo mausoleum. You will see why so many are trying to make the ebon aegis look "oppressed" when infact. It is. So. freaking Strong. Like REALLY strong.

I'm not sure if you guys did test the aegis. But go ahead and see why the warrior class is now in jeopardy.

gilsooon
07-19-2019, 07:54 AM
nerff ebon aegis pvp xD.

arcanefid
07-19-2019, 08:18 AM
If you have nothing to contribute to this thread; Please do not even bother posting.

Ever since the game got ebon weapons, many people (not only me) are now complaining of the game's class roles being broken.

"I wonder why".

A request to the devs: Get a warrior with good gears and ebon aegis. Go solo mausoleum. You will see why so many are trying to make the ebon aegis look "oppressed" when infact. It is. So. freaking Strong. Like REALLY strong.

I'm not sure if you guys did test the aegis. But go ahead and see why the warrior class is now in jeopardy.

Shhhhh don’t tell em. ;) After all, our friends are saying that STS knows their stuff pretty well, so they should be fully aware that we can breeze through any map in solitude. Much better than with those annoying Rogues actually.

Jairus980
07-19-2019, 10:51 AM
You can blame warrior when community is also at fault in the first place. You guys have to think about the new players, not old player.
Remember that warrior being replaced by nekro or glowstick, "who need war when we can have 4 rogue with glow and nekro"
I feel sad for new warriors, who's new to the game, they the one who's gonna suffer more.

arcanefid
07-19-2019, 11:44 AM
You can blame warrior when community is also at fault in the first place. You guys have to think about the new players, not old player.
Remember that warrior being replaced by nekro or glowstick, "who need war when we can have 4 rogue with glow and nekro"
I feel sad for new warriors, who's new to the game, they the one who's gonna suffer more.

That's what I'm talking about, but these guys who comment on this thread don't have this issue, so for them all is good.

Alwarez
07-19-2019, 12:57 PM
2k rogues are getting kicked from pugs lol

Flamesofanger
07-20-2019, 12:56 AM
That's what I'm talking about, but these guys who comment on this thread don't have this issue, so for them all is good.

Yeah, and when they start noticing there are less and less players around in the future. They'll wonder why and what happened.

Remember, not everyone stays around. People come and go. This is why many game developers out there know that appealing to new crowds is how to thrive with success.

Browdy666
07-20-2019, 01:25 AM
Now i see that this thread since start was just about drama and wasting time. As you can see if you still don't get it - no one cares about pink items. Warriors are fine instead of that use same energy with mages case because they are really need it. As for you Flame i'll find you in game on maps because now due to what i've read there I'd like to see exactly why people left you in the map. Last time i saw you in tdm you was without any ss, so it's not surprise that rogues were left. Warrior without speed and cover ability is useless. I'm leaving this "building" have fun in "forum games of throne" while I'll have fun in Arcane Legends :)

Pleasant
07-20-2019, 02:21 AM
[QUOTE=Flamesofanger;3005766]If you have nothing to contribute to this thread; Please do not even bother
You’re asking sts to make the drop rates of arcane items HIGHER. It’s ARCANE supposedly to be the rarest rarity in the game. So why make it a higher drop it. The drop rate now is already high price dropped so much on all ebon weapons. Not everyone should have arcane equipment at endgame if it’s supposedly the rarest rarity in game. That’s why I find this thread completely useless

SlaveKnight
07-20-2019, 09:35 PM
Warriors are supposed to be the "tanks" on this game but atm their are not, we a re not a killers like rogues or mana pots like mages (joke xD)

Enviado desde mi SM-A750G mediante TapatalkThat's the point! Warriors can soak a lot of damage if well geared, but they're basically useless in farming maps (Esg/Mauso) of they don't have Ebon Aegis, because to fast farm you will want a lot of damage to finish the map quickest as possible. People can invite no Ebon Warriors for Mauso because the map it's a bit hard to finish without a tank, but Ebon Aegis warrior WILL ALWAYS BE PREFERRED.

All we need are better maps to farm, where all classes are needed. "Balanced, as all things should be".

Sent from my moto e5 using Tapatalk

PatD
07-20-2019, 11:33 PM
Yeah, and when they start noticing there are less and less players around in the future. They'll wonder why and what happened.

Remember, not everyone stays around. People come and go. This is why many game developers out there know that appealing to new crowds is how to thrive with success.

So what you are saying is to give one of the most rarest item in the game to everyone?? What will be the point of farming and grinding or buying plat then? It is exactly the opposite, no one will want to play if everyone own it, need to have a goal in those game or else its boring. And yes the rarest wep need to be lot better than the other one.

tkye
07-22-2019, 05:25 AM
true also pvp its unfair now warriors without ebon aegis are useless also pve for example in goblins event i had energy and a loot of altar and i did not have ebon aegis i can't find a party to run at the same time the other warriors with ebon easy for them to find a good party.... i know 30-25m cheap but if i use other set i can't play AL?

PatD
07-22-2019, 08:13 AM
true also pvp its unfair now warriors without ebon aegis are useless also pve for example in goblins event i had energy and a loot of altar and i did not have ebon aegis i can't find a party to run at the same time the other warriors with ebon easy for them to find a good party.... i know 30-25m cheap but if i use other set i can't play AL?

For goblin event, that you have ebon aegis or sword was not making any difference, and for pvp i see many warrior using ebon sword.
And also if u do FFA, u have probably notice that the aegis is useless there, u need use ebon sword.

So until u make enough gold to buy yourself the ebon aegis, you can easily play without it, but again even before the ebon aegis was there it is like any other game, op people prefer to run with other op people, this is like this in any game and it is only common sense.

and to be op there is usually a progression curve, u start game, you make friend that are same caliber as you and you progress with them, you can't play 1 week and expect to be able to always run with people who have progress for years, you need put in the time too!!

Browdy666
07-22-2019, 05:00 PM

Tainted set is only for pvp. It was never good in pve. I'm sure that you knew it before buying it as well

Drkaq
07-22-2019, 06:14 PM
It’s funny how people complain about warrior are not good before ebon aegis now sts give warrior ebon aegis which is accessible by not many but some what a decent amount, they complain about not having it.
It’s arcane and it drops from 99m to 25-30m Which is still expensive but is understandable as it’s high demand and op , therefore if everyone have it, it will be just another unbalanced.
Be grateful, at least warrior nowadays are not as useless as before.

Side note: I sound a bit salty in my comment, but it is just my opinion no drama here. Just a not and nicely word. Cheers.

tkye
07-23-2019, 07:59 AM
first thing i meant aegis in pvp (tdm) second in goblins event i had sword and no one wanna so aegis still make the difference
also tanks before ebon aegis how many kills they got each room tdm 1 or 2 .... 5 max in 4v4 and 3v3 now they can kill better than dps (mags rouges) all that because the aegis proc also the warriors job in tdm is cover so i think u will understand what i mean now

tkye
07-23-2019, 08:01 AM
true but i used ebon sword in event (goblins) and still the same problem
see still aegis better

PatD
07-23-2019, 08:35 AM
true but i used ebon sword in event (goblins) and still the same problem
see still aegis better / ...i know 30-25m cheap but if i use other set i can't play AL?

of course better but don't say you can't play AL if you don't have!! loll

Browdy666
07-23-2019, 01:04 PM
first thing i meant aegis in pvp (tdm) second in goblins event i had sword and no one wanna so aegis still make the difference
also tanks before ebon aegis how many kills they got each room tdm 1 or 2 .... 5 max in 4v4 and 3v3 now they can kill better than dps (mags rouges) all that because the aegis proc also the warriors job in tdm is cover so i think u will understand what i mean now

I killed with ebon sword same amount as with aegis(well i've both again). I can't understand. Next thing 3 kills per fight or 6 per fight not a big deal for me either. Rogue will take them all anyway. If people don't like you as part of pt as tank problem is you not a weapon. P.s. for 1vs1 sword is a way better than aegis if what...

tkye
07-23-2019, 01:48 PM
can't play Al just used for attract attention xD

tkye
07-23-2019, 01:50 PM
for you not for all bud some tanks kill more than 10 each room lol.... see.... most of them proc kills

InsanitrisesAL
07-23-2019, 05:49 PM
I kind of agree with you but from a rogue standpoint flames , this game was originally made for all 3 class to work together ( war- tank , rogue-dmg ,- mage uhm (quote unquote) balanced , anyways this all changed when they added new things , warriors are being replaced in maps by pets , rogues are being overshadowed by the aegis , ( ever try clashing with 2 wars on opp) and mages being replaced by pets as well, subjectively nekro and glowstik anyways no prejudice balanced or not I like the game . That's just my thoughts and honestly I can think of quite a few ways to make the game for profitable to start on either of the 3 classes but I'll save it ^-^ exept for one , maybe revive the nightmare pvp area where we can use our class specific pvp killing builds just my opinion also I took the time to read your statement you have many valid points and I understand how you feel having played as a war myself :)

Luciano Lobo
07-24-2019, 02:49 AM

My warriors stats:

15k+ HP

3k+ Damage

3.4k+ DPS

10.5k+ Armor

5k+ Mana

36+ Crit.

Let me be me!You don't need Ebon Aegis on M5/6 maps, just use Reflection Barrier Ultimate and it will do the work

~LUCKYLOBO

profmsb
07-24-2019, 04:59 PM
sorry to say this....i understand n feel u...although i m a mage...well,if every plyer that cant affore arcane/mythic gear n complaining n ask dev to buff their class,then,no point in buying expensive/op gear...ebon aegis is expensive as its kinda most op..so,its bcome hot item...so,price up...same as rog,their gear is pricey than mage n war as they r op class...war r the most op now,followed by rog n mage is the last...if full lvl 71arc with ebon weap....my point is,i see this thread like,low lvl plyer complaining about hard to become lvl cap...u need to grind for it..or invest some money n time

Browdy666
07-25-2019, 12:13 AM
sorry to say this....i understand n feel u...although i m a mage...well,if every plyer that cant affore arcane/mythic gear n complaining n ask dev to buff their class,then,no point in buying expensive/op gear...ebon aegis is expensive as its kinda most op..so,its bcome hot item...so,price up...same as rog,their gear is pricey than mage n war as they r op class...war r the most op now,followed by rog n mage is the last...if full lvl 71arc with ebon weap....my point is,i see this thread like,low lvl plyer complaining about hard to become lvl cap...u need to grind for it..or invest some money n time

He has 25 m golden vanity if what :) see what I mean ?

InsanitrisesAL
07-25-2019, 07:41 AM
He has 25 m golden vanity if what :) see what I mean ?

Lmao I bought it just to wear th hat