PDA

View Full Version : Thread about Aura again..

Drkaq
07-19-2019, 01:19 AM
I know it’s quite cliche but can we get some aura for 3/3 ebon (weap,armor,helm) because it looks really plain atm unlike tainted set, or glint etc.
nothing too crazy just a subtle one would be great!
Thanks

Let me know what you guys think as well

Browdy666
07-19-2019, 01:33 AM
I'd like such thing only with on/off options. I tried same thing with ebon artifact, but the majority of al was against such things due to developer answer which was - "no" and due to game optimization/stability

Drkaq
07-19-2019, 02:43 AM
I'd like such thing only with on/off options. I tried same thing with ebon artifact, but the majority of al was against such things due to developer answer which was - "no" and due to game optimization/stability
I totally understand that optimization/stability is important but it wouldn’t hurt to have something to show at least something that can stand out a little bit as it is an ARCANE rarity gear which at least deserve sth to kind of effect to show its power.
But that being said it’s just my opinion

VenomSet
07-21-2019, 01:33 AM
I agree, most powerful items dont have aura now, this doesn’t make sense at all, infested artifact, ebon set... just sad.

slaaayerrr
07-21-2019, 07:20 AM
finally i got clean toon without useless effects while having good gears. make option to turn on/off effects if more auras comming in game pls

Stephencobear
07-21-2019, 09:52 AM

Turn all auras off button pls

VenomSet
07-21-2019, 09:59 AM
Sup with all the “no aura no more” people now?
Aura has been a big part of Arcane Legends since 2013.
If you want to play a MMORPG without auras, I suggest you play Elder Scrolls Online, because there even the strongest armor looks like biggest trash

Ebereasider
07-21-2019, 11:36 AM
Cause useless auras and effects keep increasing ping, people want to play without lag, not just stand in town and look pretty.

-1 to any more aura

VenomSet
07-21-2019, 11:51 AM
Cause useless auras and effects keep increasing ping, people want to play without lag, not just stand in town and look pretty.

-1 to any more aura

I dont have a high tech phone nor a high tech ipad, both are 3 years old already and yet I play smooth and without lag.
And I can say I live pretty far away from the servers.
But I do get your point. :)

Stephencobear
07-21-2019, 12:48 PM

-1 to any more aura

^Exactamundo.

I play on both an old ipad and new one, and the old WILL dc just from joining certain towns, guaranteed.
Besides the fact that apple has been sued for intentionally throttling data on old ios to try to make u buy new devices.
Also, just like real life I'm way more interested something working well & don't care much about looks.
To each their own

THE GOLDEN KING
07-21-2019, 02:12 PM
+1 on auras!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chillax
07-21-2019, 04:03 PM
I dont have a high tech phone nor a high tech ipad, both are 3 years old already and yet I play smooth and without lag.
And I can say I live pretty far away from the servers.
But I do get your point. :)Im using really cheap phone, and live really far from the server but never experience lag in AL within my 4 years playing it

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Drkaq
07-21-2019, 11:31 PM
Aura has been a big part of Arcane Legends since 2013.
If you want to play a MMORPG without auras, I suggest you play Elder Scrolls Online, because there even the strongest armor looks like biggest trash

I agree with what u said ‘strongest armor’ they deserve some sort of special effect to separate itself from the normal legendary

Itzitz
07-21-2019, 11:46 PM
It is not a set bruu thats why theres no aura for that

Sent from my SM-J500H using Tapatalk

will0
07-22-2019, 12:59 AM
it deserve a set buff + aura .. 3/3

ebon weapon + helm + armor (perhaps +30 health +str +int +dex)

Dalmony
07-22-2019, 10:48 AM

I'm in the less auras camp too - I'd actually like the option to craft aura'd gear to a none aura version (same as tainted bow can be crafted to different version.)

Kjeldran
07-23-2019, 12:06 AM
-1 on more aura. Nty

gilsooon
07-23-2019, 04:48 AM
yes plus one on aura we look dull without it, also justified the arcane rarity