PDA

View Full Version : Paracelsus gem

Vrazicak
07-19-2019, 09:32 AM
Before posting it into suggestions section, I would like to hear your guys' opinions, should para gem make a comeback? It wouldn't make a drastic change in a damage gap anymore now since we've got awakens and all the set bonuses. Personally I would love for it to comeback just to get that extra damage boost and that shiny aura! And it would be better if it was made tradable this time.

Sometacoz
07-19-2019, 09:57 AM
I would personally like it back but....it was stopped because it was putting too much strain on the server or something :/ .....also devs had said they won't release it again.....many rich ppl will post here soon that *there are already too many auras in game* *work for it* and that kind of dumb stuff. It would be nice imo to see more area auras like para...also wish the new gears that come have more impressive aura for what they are worth.

raduvidican2002gygg
07-19-2019, 10:08 AM
If dev rly worry about aura and stuff they wouldn't have made zhulong that way xD

Trimis de pe al meu BLA-L29 folosind Tapatalk

mod
07-19-2019, 10:33 AM
They have said that paras were a mistake

danishahmed
07-19-2019, 10:34 AM
*burns 999 crackers*

Ign bendtheknee

THE GOLDEN KING
07-19-2019, 10:52 AM
I’d like them back even for just the weekend. I don’t think STS would rerelease though, I’m pretty sure one of them said they were a mistake, same goes for the ‘eye gems’, last I checked anyways. Again I would prefer them to come back :D. Hopefully they will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LegendaryLeo
07-19-2019, 11:07 AM
PARA GEMS should remain gone forever. It describes the rarity and the hardwork of players who reached plat event in 2014, and shouldnt be easily abused by rich players as almost everyone can afford anything nowadays. To your point, since the dmg gap is insignificant, why want it back? the irony is how you made a point which contradicted yourself.

scarysmerf
07-19-2019, 11:09 AM
Para gems were and are still the best plat tier reward ever sad we wont see the likes of them again.

Vrazicak
07-19-2019, 11:45 AM
PARA GEMS should remain gone forever. It describes the rarity and the hardwork of players who reached plat event in 2014, and shouldnt be easily abused by rich players as almost everyone can afford anything nowadays. To your point, since the dmg gap is insignificant, why want it back? the irony is how you made a point which contradicted yourself.

Way to go Einstein, I did not contradict myself, cause if you knew anything about the topic you'd know that nowadays only the first para gem would be worth the gold, the rest, next to the high tier jewels would in fact be useless, and it's very easy for stg to restrict one character from having multiple para gems as well.

Tinglybanana
07-19-2019, 11:46 AM
How about a new one

Vrazicak
07-19-2019, 11:50 AM
How about a new one

Would be nice to see them adding something new and fresh, I wouldn't be mad about the same gem tho. :P

Smocked
07-19-2019, 03:04 PM
Would be nice, but not exactly same thing. What about some special particles which could be seen using inspect character too ? *just an idea* Everything new means hard work, so probably they know better what should be added and when. Maybe they have something in mind already. xD

iamlepre
07-19-2019, 05:18 PM
Would be nice, but not exactly same thing. What about some special particles which could be seen using inspect character too ? *just an idea* Everything new means hard work, so probably they know better what should be added and when. Maybe they have something in mind already. xDThat sounds good +1

Enviado desde mi SM-A750G mediante Tapatalk

Avaree
07-19-2019, 06:08 PM
How about new content. Js. (:

iamlepre
07-19-2019, 07:47 PM
How about new content. Js. (:If it will be a recolor of old content, no thanks.

Enviado desde mi SM-A750G mediante Tapatalk

mod
07-19-2019, 08:37 PM
Way to go Einstein, I did not contradict myself, cause if you knew anything about the topic you'd know that nowadays only the first para gem would be worth the gold, the rest, next to the high tier jewels would in fact be useless, and it's very easy for stg to restrict one character from having multiple para gems as well.
It really isn't, I made it to that tier in 2014 and sold my para gem to someone, he gave me 1m and I put it in his item. Many of people did this.

LegendaryLeo
07-19-2019, 10:49 PM

very easy for them to do anything for that matter. DUH isnt that obvious?
Para gems to u is only worth for the first slotted 1, its just a bonus not some dmg gap that u expect should be rewarded to you.

LegendaryLeo
07-19-2019, 10:51 PM
Before posting it into suggestions section, I would like to hear your guys' opinions, should para gem make a comeback? It wouldn't make a drastic change in a damage gap anymore now since we've got awakens and all the set bonuses. Personally I would love for it to comeback just to get that extra damage boost and that shiny aura! And it would be better if it was made tradable this time.

we are all entitled to our opinions, so just because you dont have a para gem doesnt mean everyone must think in favor of your biased point. You and your selfish desires, i see.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-19-2019, 11:08 PM
we are all entitled to our opinions, so just because you dont have a para gem doesnt mean everyone must think in favor of your biased point. You and your selfish desires, i see.

Easy now, some of us actually agree with the OP, just because you don’t like his suggestion doesn’t mean others don’t either. I for one would love a rerelease even if it’s 1 gem per account or a store sale for 1,000 plat per gem, either one works for me.

Now then calm down sts said they weren’t going to rerelease them anyways, so no need to be so defensive about this...but hopefully they change their minds some day. You’re entitled to your own opinion but still, just because you don’t like it, does not mean everyone doesn’t either... have a good day Leo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alghost
07-19-2019, 11:09 PM

Op’s Point is kinda just something made up so it can look like we actually need it back, but either way man, I too wouldn’t mind a rerelease of the para gems. Sts can make them worth plat or something, that way the players can be happy while sts gets more money to run the server. Hope they do this one day, it would be cool if they change the color to blue, but that’s just me.

Browdy666
07-20-2019, 01:31 AM
I'd like to see para gems in future. But i can't imagine for now any acceptable scenario for this. Old players opinion worth a lot here i think. . .

Vrazicak
07-20-2019, 02:19 AM
It really isn't, I made it to that tier in 2014 and sold my para gem to someone, he gave me 1m and I put it in his item. Many of people did this.

I'm telling you that it would be easy for stg to make only 1 para allowed per gear set, like being able to have only 1 nekro pet and not 5, understand what I'm trying to say?

Vrazicak
07-20-2019, 02:23 AM

How is it selfish? Lmao no one at endgame has the paracelsus gem I asked for it to come back and be avilable for the high level people, hope I didn't offend you or hurt your feelings by asking for it��

Disproof
07-20-2019, 02:16 PM
all old stuffs items vanities should come back

Shocan
07-20-2019, 04:39 PM
So they did this cool thing where gems were changed to jewels, let's have a para jewel XD

xpcoolboy
07-20-2019, 06:27 PM
What if they make a vanitiy with lvl every lvl u reach will give the aura like = lvl 2 give small aura / lvl 10 give mid aura / lvl 30 give large aura / above lvl 30 u can change aura color

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

archerdrake
07-21-2019, 03:33 AM
Para gem w/ no stat just pure aura would be a better ideai think

LegendaryLeo
07-21-2019, 06:28 AM
xpcoolboy's point is viable. archerdrake, its the extra stats that make people want to buy it, or else its just a mix of vanity into gear, which makes no sense. Maybe not para gems, perhaps some form of assortment of glows, colours, sparkles etc. something worth fighting for.

LegendaryLeo
07-21-2019, 06:30 AM
How is it selfish? Lmao no one at endgame has the paracelsus gem I asked for it to come back and be avilable for the high level people, hope I didn't offend you or hurt your feelings by asking for it��

it was made during the old level cap, back then it was still effective at those levels. Just because you cant use it at endgame doesn't make it useless to the point where a re-release should be called for and done at will.