PDA

View Full Version : The Inventory Of The Game

Smocked
07-20-2019, 05:26 AM
Hello, got recently in mind an idea (not sure if is a good one or not). Heard and read some very old threads from first seasons about counting how many duplicates are for a specific item. I can't say that really happened because unfortunately I didn't play this game then, but personally I think was a very great idea.
Knowing the total number of a specify item should make people work harder to achieve it, harder than now, even if they already work hard.
Saying this, I don't mean about only LB Vanities, I mean in general, about collectibles, season 1 the rare lvls(15-16) of common weapons nowadays (Ex : Vorpal Sword, Clever Trollbane, Mighty Rangers, etc.)
People always asking me, or talk to each other and I observe that daily (talking about "how many Frank sets do you think are left in game?") and other examples. Because people are very curious and want to get exclusive items, even for their look, rarity and other perspectives.
I don't know if this is possible or not, but an idea is everytime a start. What about you guys? What do you think? You would like this ?
P.S : Sorry if I didn't express myself in a best mode, my english is not perfect.

Lil sez
07-20-2019, 06:39 AM
Good idea but way too hard to implement

wangkj
07-20-2019, 04:40 PM
there used to be this dev that would tell players how many of each item there were. should be pretty easy to implement. Im sure devs could easily tell how many frank sets there are in game .. etc