PDA

View Full Version : Annoying ITunes glitches / Can't buy plat

Solvok
12-17-2011, 08:55 AM
I've tried ignoring this problem for a while now, but now it is irritating.

Whenever I log onto PL, within 5 minutes of playing, the notification that tells me to enter my Itunes password pops up TWICE. This usually causes me a huge lag spike and exits me out of the app occasionally, i've tried fixing this problem by siging out of my iTunes, but that doesnt do anything.

Whenever I try to buy plat, it takes roughly 5 minutes for the box to pop up that says "Purchase __ Platinum for $___?" I click "ok" then sign in to iTunes. Then it says something like your purchase was complete, but your platinum has not been downloaded. I don't know if i'm being scammed or what, this has happened a couple times.

Please offer me a solution, this is very irritating.

Thanks

Skeletonlord
12-17-2011, 09:05 AM
I have this problem every now and again, and when I get the message to enter my password, I just press cancel and the app doesn't exit automatically.
As for your second problem about plat, I get this and it doesn't come up the confirmation window until about 15 seconds later. I still get the plat tho, but there is a delay of about 5 mins.

Piosidon
12-17-2011, 09:11 AM
I had the problem too. Just enter your password and it'll eventually go away

Solvok
12-17-2011, 09:53 AM
It doesn't go away..

MightyMicah
12-17-2011, 10:03 AM
I know what to do!!!! I had that same frikin problem for like a month! Lol go download a free app for platinum. It should solve your problem.

Piosidon
12-17-2011, 10:06 AM
It doesn't go away..

Well it did for me. Just type pass whenever it pops up.