PDA

View Full Version : Price manipulating

Spheresome
07-21-2019, 01:18 AM
Is this against tos?

Someone has been manipulating the price of zodiac crates consistently buying them out and raising the price after buying them out. They were merely 60k last Thursday and now they have hit 500k.

I know this because I've pretty much been the only person buying those crates up until then and didn't notice the reoccurring pattern of the crates being bought out and prices raised every time until recently. They even got bought out when the price was 200k which is an absurd price for a zodiac crates!

shadowronn
07-21-2019, 02:16 AM
What if someone really wanted to buy them and was willing to pay any amount, others such as yourself might have noticed an ''opportunity'' to earn money and have decided to list for a lot higher. Bold assumption.

VenomSet
07-21-2019, 02:50 AM
I bought some crates, and I did not mean to manipulate the price

archerdrake
07-21-2019, 03:30 AM
Thats called pro merching ;).. go buy some as well and enjoy the profit ;)

Browdy666
07-21-2019, 08:28 AM
Is this against tos?

Someone has been manipulating the price of zodiac crates consistently buying them out and raising the price after buying them out. They were merely 60k last Thursday and now they have hit 500k.

I know this because I've pretty much been the only person buying those crates up until then and didn't notice the reoccurring pattern of the crates being bought out and prices raised every time until recently. They even got bought out when the price was 200k which is an absurd price for a zodiac crates!

Hehe, not against tos. One person tried the same thing with red balloons or maybe two :) It was their plan.

Azerothraven
07-21-2019, 08:48 AM
Hehe, not against tos. One person tried the same thing with red balloons or maybe two :) It was their plan.

Yea I remember encryptions tried that but devs didn’t care so I guess it’s not.

Spheresome
07-21-2019, 09:13 AM
What if someone really wanted to buy them and was willing to pay any amount, others such as yourself might have noticed an ''opportunity'' to earn money and have decided to list for a lot higher. Bold assumption.

I would say that but 60k -> 500k is abnormal in the span of a few days

Abuze
07-21-2019, 09:16 AM
So awakes were 8-9k now look at price is that manipulating too? No, it is not.
There are so many other items that are being manipulated in price and you choose to fret over a 60k one o k

Stephencobear
07-21-2019, 09:47 AM
I'm more tripped out by the dude who keeps listing twenty plus pages of single cracked mind jewels for 600k + each
O.o

Spheresome
07-21-2019, 09:53 AM
So awakes were 8-9k now look at price is that manipulating too? No, it is not.
There are so many other items that are being manipulated in price and you choose to fret over a 60k one o k

that took several months not 5 days :/

Spheresome
07-21-2019, 09:55 AM
I'm more tripped out by the dude who keeps listing twenty plus pages of single cracked mind jewels for 600k + each
O.o

its just people losing bets of course. its the only logical explanation.

*sarcasm

Disproof
07-21-2019, 10:00 AM
Arcane shards were like 50k years ago now 1m+ lol xD

Spheresome
07-21-2019, 10:08 AM
whatever this doesn't really affect me much since I was planning on doing a locked opening for a yt vid and have achieved a somewhat sufficient amount. but if the price is going to keep being manipulated up I guess that works to my benefit as well since I can just sell them again for more profit.

gilsooon
07-21-2019, 01:10 PM
Its mainly due to the inflation because of recent events and supply and demand lmao.

Motherless_Child
07-21-2019, 02:16 PM
Is this against tos?

There are NO "set" prices in Arlor............. What people are willing to pay at a "particular" given moment is what the item is worth...... If there were set prices and changing them makes an individual "guilty" of "price manipulation", there would be excessive bans for the increased cost of awakening gems during enhanced awakening events..........

If something costs too much for you at the moment, wait a bit and let the price fluctuate.............. Pay attention to the market and know when to "buy and sell"........

Fyrce
07-21-2019, 04:35 PM
Interesting. So many zodiac crates have I. No notice prices because busy. Oh well.

Browdy666
07-23-2019, 02:38 PM
Hehe :chuncky:

Kakashis
07-23-2019, 02:43 PM
Don't think this is against TOS. It's a huge risk to buy up all the crates. No one might even buy his zodiac chests after which will be a huge hit on them.

Spllitz
07-25-2019, 04:07 PM
Is this against tos?

I know this because I've pretty much been the only person buying those crates up until then and didn't notice the reoccurring pattern of the crates being bought out and prices raised every time until recently. They even got bought out when the price was 200k which is an absurd price for a zodiac crates!Ign picklewickles i recently sold a zodiac crate (bought merch 100k sold 200k in auction) just saying i want to stay out of this i have no idea about manipulating

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk