PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody seen this sword

Thelonearcher
07-19-2010, 09:46 AM
If you seen the desert bastard sword please comment below and it is real here's the proof but I'm Willing to pay a huge amount for one
http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae160/thelonearcher/a9d69eb8.jpg

Royce
07-19-2010, 10:48 AM
Dude, that's simply referring to the desert cleavers ;)
They were originally 1-hand and looked like the croc tooth sword. After that update, they were 2-hand, and look like the bastard swords from Skeller. And afaik, there are no purples or pinks.

Edit:
Tha's right, I said bastard!
=D

KingFu
07-19-2010, 11:37 AM
It says Bastard, a guy in town said he had one. It was a long time ago, near the very beginning of AO2, I think he showed me, not positive though.

Royce
07-19-2010, 11:44 AM
It says Bastard, a guy in town said he had one. It was a long time ago, near the very beginning of AO2, I think he showed me, not positive though.

No, seriously there isn't one that says "bastart sword" in the name. The desert bastard swords are the desert cleavers. How else to explain that they were changed from 1 to 2-hand, and had their graphics, stance etc. changed right during that same update lone posted about?

Jstizar
07-19-2010, 12:05 PM
No, seriously there isn't one that says "bastart sword" in the name. The desert bastard swords are the desert cleavers. How else to explain that they were changed from 1 to 2-hand, and had their graphics, stance etc. changed right during that same update lone posted about?

I tried telling him they don't exist but you have deffinitely done it in a more elegant manner :P.

KingFu
07-19-2010, 12:05 PM

I plead the fifth....

laquint
07-19-2010, 08:17 PM
Brain power failing five second's of your life wasted!™