PDA

View Full Version : Translations!

killerpop
07-23-2019, 10:06 PM
Hello devs, I was thinking these days, and I bring here a great idea.

----
If you bring new translations into the game like PT (Brazil) or other languages, it could interest the game to several other players and that could pay off.

Enviado de meu Moto G Play usando o Tapatalk

Spheresome
07-24-2019, 12:40 AM
While this could be useful and helpful in many different respects. I don't think this should be a priority of devs at the moment

killerpop
07-24-2019, 12:50 AM
While this could be useful and helpful in many different respects. I don't think this should be a priority of devs at the momentthis would greatly help in game development and player gameplay

Susanne
07-24-2019, 09:12 AM
Yes, we really do need a Klingonese translator. It would be very useful. 😔

PatD
07-24-2019, 09:32 AM
Yes, we really do need a Klingonese translator. It would be very useful. ��

lugh susie, SoHvaD lI' HISlaH!

:)

https://www.translator.eu/english/klingon/translation/

Susanne
07-24-2019, 10:07 AM
lugh susie, SoHvaD lI' HISlaH!

:)

https://www.translator.eu/english/klingon/translation/

Thankyou so much Pat. I can't wait to try it out on our Klingon players. Nice bunch of people they are too, bit smelly though....

Browdy666
07-25-2019, 08:05 AM
Good idea, but no chances now that this thing could happen

GucciBang
07-25-2019, 10:35 AM
Nice try, but nvm xD, prefiro em inglês mesmo, super suave

Enviado de meu SM-G531H usando o Tapatalk

Remiem
07-26-2019, 12:12 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys! We have so many players in other countries that no doubt this is a great idea. Unfortunately, game translation is a humongous undertaking (just think of how many item descriptions, quest descriptions, lines of dialogue etc etc. there are after so many years!) that while we wish we did, we don't have the bandwidth for at this time. Noted for if that ever changes, though!

killerpop
07-26-2019, 12:21 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys! We have so many players in other countries that no doubt this is a great idea. Unfortunately, game translation is a humongous undertaking (just think of how many item descriptions, quest descriptions, lines of dialogue etc etc. there are after so many years!) that while we wish we did, we don't have the bandwidth for at this time. Noted for if that ever changes, though!Hello Master, I was meaning translation to the countries that have the most players, the major countries. It doesn't have to be something fast you can go to work over time.

GucciBang
07-26-2019, 10:06 AM
Hello Master, I was meaning translation to the countries that have the most players, the major countries. It doesn't have to be something fast you can go to work over time.

Enviado de meu Moto G Play usando o TapatalkNão da mano é muita coisa pra traduzir

Enviado de meu SM-G531H usando o Tapatalk