PDA

View Full Version : Just Got 2 more plat!! :D

NotYoCookiez
12-17-2011, 02:54 PM
After long hours of fighting through rain, snow, hail, lightning and a lava fire hurricane, I finally got to the top of Mount Plat. I receive my life long reward of 2 plat just moments ago.

Haha but serious I want I do the winter event! I plan on doing the toyman level but I heard someone saying you have to kill everyone or revive Santa before killing toyman...

Anyone has any tips? I'm not going in blind this time :D

Imacoolbirdd
12-17-2011, 03:57 PM
Nope just run through the level to toy man. You dont have to kill 1 snowman :)

NotYoCookiez
12-17-2011, 04:41 PM
Killing everyone and or revive Santa doesn't make it easier? Or nothing at all?

KTpantyhose
12-17-2011, 05:35 PM
you can run right to him and kill him. haha i do that. also you can lock the room if you don't want anyone joining you. you just go to "make game and scroll through the maps til you find winter festival.

NotYoCookiez
12-17-2011, 05:57 PM
Ok thanks :D

Fyrce
12-17-2011, 06:58 PM
The 2plat holiday ticket allows you entry to BOTH holiday levels but only ONE boss kill.

The 1st quest in the Winter Village does not require you to kill a boss. Just tap on captured elves. Do this one before going to the Toy Man level. This quest gives you the Snowflake Wings. Turn this quest in at Dash R. You do not have turn this quest in to obtain the 2nd quest.

After this, you can go to the Toy Man Factory and take the 2nd quest, which DOES require you to kill a boss, in this case the Toy Man. After you do this, your Winter Fest access ticket will disappear (or after 4 hours of being in the dungeons). This 2nd quest gives you the Festive Hat.

Viola, 2 vanities for 2 plat.

NotYoCookiez
12-17-2011, 07:01 PM
Nice! I wish I read this before lol I spent 4 plat for two vanity lol but still the lat elf is the same room as boss so won't you like have to kill him to get it?

Fyrce
12-17-2011, 07:36 PM
Hehe. You can either go to a level where the boss is already dead or run in, drag the boss out (or not), tap the elf, and get the hell out!

Then go on :)

I did this with a bunch of my sub-level 10s. KillJoy kites all over the map, BTW. LOL.

kallima
12-17-2011, 08:30 PM
Notyocookiez - If you have access to tap joy you can accumulate a decent amount of plat. I earned a total of 150+ plat just downloading apps and uninstalling once opened. I did NOT download any offers that cost money or required my personal information. STS also makes money off Tap Joy offers we download so it's beneficial to all. And the amount of plat I earned was in less than 2 weeks. It's been a while since I even bothered but you should try it if you are plat low/conservative or just don't want to spend rl money in a virtual game. I didn't track the amount of time I spent downloading all those apps but it helps to do it over a wi-fi connection as the downloads are faster. Also remember that some tap joy offers are tiered - for instance Pretty Pet Tycoon gave me 2 plat for downloading an additional 2 plat once i reached level 2 (or four) etc. It takes less than 5 minutes to get to that level btw. My initial goal was to see how much plat I could earn within a month - but tapered off because at that time I was in the insurance industry and there were too many catastrophes which prevented me from realizing that goal as helping people with insurance claims resume their normal lives superceded my trivial goal. Good luck and seriously Tap Joy offers are nothing to be scoffed about for those that don't have means or don' want to use rl money.

NotYoCookiez
12-17-2011, 08:58 PM
Thanks for the tip!

I will try doing that more often :D