PDA

View Full Version : << Hardcore Characters >> Suggesstions

zeptifyx
07-24-2019, 04:47 PM
Thread Powered by <Pristine 16> Guild
Level 16 PvP/PvE Hardcore

What We Do Know:
Hardcore Characters costs a ridiculous amount of platinum to revive because they don't want you to revive... IF YOU DIE YOU DIE (only PvE deaths)
There is NO AUCTION OR STASH AT ALL!
Basically everything in the game must be FARMED! With few exceptions with platinum.

Suggestions / Feedback:

Platinum Purchases to be nerfed to revive AL PvP. Hear me out though...
All Platinum Purchasable Pets = Level 46 and Above
Platinum Purchasable Chests (Armor + Helm + Weapons) = Level 21+
All other platinum purchases remain the same.

Bring back THESE specific items
All Forerunner sets to Golden Banded (nostalgic looks + wont break PvP)
All Demonlord sets lower levels from Banded Silver (nostalgic looks + wont break PvP)
All Heraldic sets from a select few bosses (nostalgic looks + wont break PvP)
All Founders sets + all classes (nostalgic looks + wont break PvP)
All Steel Commando sets (nostalgic looks + wont break PvP)
All Poseidon / Deepsea / Sealord sets (nostalgic looks + wont break PvP)

GIVE US TIME TO SUGGEST WEAPONS BEFORE RELEASING SO PVP WONT SNAP IN HALF

Additional:
Disable Vanities in all PvP aspects except duels.
more soon

All suggestions replied here will be seen and maybe added to thread! will update thread often as we think of new ways to progress hardcore as the new pvp hub ;)

putter
07-24-2019, 07:47 PM
+1

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

Apocalyptis
07-24-2019, 07:52 PM
+1 [emoji3590]
Bring back good old 2012 PvP for l16 HARDCORE characters :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blazerland
07-24-2019, 08:59 PM
There is actually a quest that if you complete enables you to stash your items. So I imagine if they bring back those sets the “collectors” will rage.

Fyrce
07-25-2019, 03:59 AM
They do not want a separate hardcore world. For these items to be introduced to hc world would require a lot of work. I would prefer they spend more effort on the main world.

Willl
07-25-2019, 01:30 PM
+1

I would just avoid to release the collectible items.

Spllitz
07-25-2019, 04:17 PM
<<Hardcore Characters>>
Thread Powered by <Puma> Guild
Level 16 PvP/PvE Hardcore

What We Do Know:
Hardcore Characters costs a ridiculous amount of platinum to revive because they don't want you to revive... IF YOU DIE YOU DIE (only PvE deaths)
There is NO AUCTION OR STASH AT ALL!
Basically everything in the game must be FARMED! With few exceptions with platinum.

Suggestions / Feedback:

Platinum Purchases to be nerfed to revive AL PvP. Hear me out though...
All Platinum Purchasable Pets = Level 46 and Above
Platinum Purchasable Chests (Armor + Helm + Weapons) = Level 21+
All other platinum purchases remain the same.

Bring back THESE specific items
All Forerunner sets to Golden Banded (nostalgic looks + wont break PvP)
All Demonlord sets lower levels from Banded Silver (nostalgic looks + wont break PvP)
All Heraldic sets from a select few bosses (nostalgic looks + wont break PvP)
All Founders sets + all classes (nostalgic looks + wont break PvP)
All Steel Commando sets (nostalgic looks + wont break PvP)
All Poseidon / Deepsea / Sealord sets (nostalgic looks + wont break PvP)

GIVE US TIME TO SUGGEST WEAPONS BEFORE RELEASING SO PVP WONT SNAP IN HALF

Additional:
Disable Vanities in all PvP aspects except duels.
more soon

All suggestions replied here will be seen and maybe added to thread! will update thread often as we think of new ways to progress hardcore as the new pvp hub ;)They will never nerf it they made it 1600 platinum so you won't be able to access your gear and then you don't have any other option than to buy platinum for $89,99 but there is a trick to bypass it i ain't sharing it because i don't want to risk getting banned (i don't use it my self since i already quit playing hc)

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

Apocalyptis
07-25-2019, 05:13 PM
They will never nerf it they made it 1600 platinum so you won't be able to access your gear and then you don't have any other option than to buy platinum for $89,99 but there is a trick to bypass it i ain't sharing it because i don't want to risk getting banned (i don't use it my self since i already quit playing hc)

Almost everyone knows the trick. It respawns you, yes, but whenever u enter a map, you get insta killed again..

Spllitz
07-25-2019, 06:34 PM
Almost everyone knows the trick. It respawns you, yes, but whenever u enter a map, you get insta killed again..

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYou can stash your items to your main thats the point of the trick

zeptifyx
07-25-2019, 06:55 PM
There is actually a quest that if you complete enables you to stash your items. So I imagine if they bring back those sets the “collectors” will rage.

At what level is this possible? Honestly stash should be disabled entirely

Spllitz
07-25-2019, 09:25 PM
At what level is this possible? Honestly stash should be disabled entirely

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThere is a quest at level 50 that unlocks the stash its in glintstone

zeptifyx
07-26-2019, 01:24 AM
There is a quest at level 50 that unlocks the stash its in glintstone

But is the stash between hc chars only? Or is it available to all characters??

Erythis
07-26-2019, 07:02 AM
Pls spacetime studio do something about the platinum offers in my country Philippines. The offers are really low 150 and below and most of the offers reaching 100+ requires in app purchases that need to pay 100 USD in other apps. It is really disheartening.

Stephencobear
07-26-2019, 07:58 AM
-1 bring back founders sets -.-

They have bad stats compared to pvp sets, completely irrelevant for pvp. You just want free rare stuff, lmao no

Spllitz
07-26-2019, 08:11 AM
But is the stash between hc chars only? Or is it available to all characters??

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI think all but not sure

zeptifyx
07-27-2019, 02:16 PM

They have bad stats compared to pvp sets, completely irrelevant for pvp. You just want free rare stuff, lmao no

How is it free rare items when the items were looted back then exactly how I’m asking for them to be implemented now... they are only rare because they were simply disabled from the maps loot tables us level 16 hc pvp / pve chars play... not hard to just add them back in for hc only. Considering YES they can have better stats than most items in hc pvp. HC you can’t trade, therefore that item will be necessarily character bound and much harder to loot in hc than normal. It won’t be free, it’ll be earned the same way all the og’s like me earned them back in the day! (I already had blue founder but was scammed after 3 year return to the game... )

Also with the stash, I’m almost 100% positive you’re not able to stash items between your hardcore and normal chars. If they could, people would drop millions from their mains into a hardcore after stash is “unlocked”... would ruin the entire point of playing hardcore...

putter
07-27-2019, 02:29 PM

They have bad stats compared to pvp sets, completely irrelevant for pvp. You just want free rare stuff, lmao noThis is not about free rare stuff. This is about 2013-2014 AL with level cap of 16, where these items were just normal lootable items. I agree that they look nice, but what should that matter? And in hc we don't have "pvp sets", we have epic gear, maybe some legendary from ydra forest. Some of the new items will be better than current gear and some will not be better.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

Stephencobear
07-27-2019, 04:18 PM
“This is about 2013-2014 AL with level cap of 16, where these items were just normal lootable items.”

“It won’t be free, it’ll be earned the same way all the og’s like me earned them back in the day!”

Founders weren’t looted or in any drop table, they were plat bought random gamble chests.