PDA

View Full Version : When do OFFERS get added?

BloodxBite
07-24-2019, 06:35 PM
Just wondering cuz mine have been trash for a while and there used to be good ones like game of war and shet which helped me make some extra gold

Spheresome
07-24-2019, 06:57 PM
Devs don't have control over that.

Pleasant
07-24-2019, 07:08 PM
If you’re using an android you get the good offers, apple now has terrible offers

Browdy666
07-25-2019, 12:15 AM
If you’re using an android you get the good offers, apple now has terrible offers

Wow, wondering why so ?

Pleasant
07-25-2019, 03:36 AM
Wow, wondering why so ?

Forgot why apple doesn’t have any good offers anymore, a dev confirmed this

Futumsh
07-25-2019, 09:38 AM
Apple changed their policy interpretation to consider offers that involve downloading apps to be app store ranking manipulation, so they're not allowed anymore.

BloodxBite
07-25-2019, 05:26 PM
I guess I need to buy an android tablet then :/ it’s a shame cause I have iPhone and two iPads but no android device rip any suggestions on a decent cheap android tablet? I need a new one anyway

Remiem
07-25-2019, 11:47 PM
Looks like Futu got to this, but to elaborate, offers are all created and added by 3rd party providers, so like someone else on the thread said, we do not choose or control them. :) They can vary based on your location and (as mentioned) if you have Android or iPhone.

BloodxBite
07-25-2019, 11:48 PM
Looks like Futu got to this, but to elaborate, offers are all created and added by 3rd party providers, so like someone else on the thread said, we do not choose or control them. :) They can vary based on your location and (as mentioned) if you have Android or iPhone.

Thanks Remiem nice to see you

Erythis
07-26-2019, 06:55 AM
Offers in the Philippines are only 200 below, can the spacetime can do something about it.. Most of it are in app purchases that requires 100 USD, if in PH currency it is 500 pesos equivalent to 90 plat for it's offers. This is really disheartening. Hope the spacetime studio will do something about it.

Futumsh
07-26-2019, 08:34 AM
Offers in the Philippines are only 200 below, can the spacetime can do something about it.. Most of it are in app purchases that requires 100 USD, if in PH currency it is 500 pesos equivalent to 90 plat for it's offers. This is really disheartening. Hope the spacetime studio will do something about it.

The offers are based on what advertisers are willing to pay. We don't control that. It sounds like it's cheaper to buy platinum directly from us, which we would prefer anyway.

Nvgd
07-26-2019, 01:39 PM
plat sale anywhere soon?

Encryptions
07-26-2019, 08:32 PM
Plat offers are so fishy with their scams. In the past I tried to do a plat offer and they didn't give the plat so I contacted them sent screen shots of completion. 2 months later they reply and say "sorry this offer has been invalid, we will not be able to give you the rewards regarding the offer. Try to contact and show proof to the app developers of the game you are trying to get rewarded in." They say contact the devs (Space Time Studios) but STS doesn't have any control of the plat offers. Tell me that makes sense.
This is not sts fault we are not getting plat from these offers, its the company tapjoy and iron source. Check this link out, every game with these 2 providers have players who don't recieve their rewards.

https://supersoniccs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360002429280-Rejected-offers?mobile_site=true

Tuhguhbuhbuh
07-27-2019, 09:55 AM
Basically what Futumsh and Remiem are trying to say is that new plat offers get added once a year. Every February the 30th. Feel free to thank me.