PDA

View Full Version : 2019-07-25 Content Update (267045)

Futumsh
07-25-2019, 11:55 AM
+ Ebon armor proc haste only partially stacks with Energize.
+ The Waterworks Wizard also sells house furnishings for tokens.
+ Fixed a bug causing framerate issues on some Android devices.

subhasahoo19899
07-25-2019, 12:11 PM
1st

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Overgrown
not 1st for sure

LemonShark
1st

Sent from my SM-A730F using TapatalkCool

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Willl
What partially means?

profmsb
ty for the cool update

Ebereasider
07-25-2019, 12:12 PM

Now we don't need to visit guildhall to relieve ourselves... :eagerness:

Willl
07-25-2019, 12:14 PM
Haste reduced or reduced time of stacking? No idea ._.

Philofax
07-25-2019, 12:14 PM
Tokens ... I hope this time it’s orc Tags and Dragon tooth or stuff. And other offers as in furniture already. Would love to have a toilet and bathtub. Hate to **** in guildhall, no privacy.

Dessiire
07-25-2019, 12:20 PM
+ Fixed a bug causing framerate issues on some Android devices.What means the first point about ebon armor [emoji52]

Enviado desde mi LG-M153 mediante Tapatalk

Futumsh
07-25-2019, 12:23 PM
Haste reduced or reduced time of stacking? No idea ._.

Durations remain the same, as does the haste amount from the ebon haste buff if not also mixing with Energize.

If energize is also active (or used while the ebon haste buff is on), you don't get the benefit of the full haste amount from the ebon haste buff, but you still do get some benefit.

Willl
07-25-2019, 12:32 PM
Durations remain the same, as does the haste amount from the ebon haste buff if not also mixing with Energize.

If energize is also active (or used while the ebon haste buff is on), you don't get the benefit of the full haste amount from the ebon haste buff, but you still do get some benefit.

Thanks...was is necessary do this? Don't think so.

Cinco
07-25-2019, 12:35 PM

Yes. It was necessary.

Browdy666
07-25-2019, 12:37 PM

Since it's already done. Yes it was necessary. Warrior got interesting bug with Reflective barrier before too(their little secret). Bugs should be fixed. Sts, thank you.

Willl
07-25-2019, 12:40 PM
Yes. It was necessary.

I would have found more fair delete the possibility to drop many clocks instead of reduce haste stacking..

Futumsh
07-25-2019, 12:44 PM
I would have found more fair delete the possibility to drop many clocks instead of reduce haste stacking..

The problem wasn't just with the clocks, that's just the most visually obvious one.

Willl
07-25-2019, 12:50 PM
The problem wasn't just with the clocks, that's just the most visually obvious one.

By the point view of players the haste stacking was a great power, particularly needed to give mages something to be chosed for, but if you think it was creating some other kind of problems inside game then fine to fix..unless you just decreased mage power..again.

Futumsh
07-25-2019, 12:54 PM
By the point view of players the haste stacking was a great power, particularly needed to give mages something to be chosed for, but if you think it was creating some other kind of problems inside game then fine to fix..unless you just decreased mage power..again.

It literally only affects a 4 second overlap between a proc from ebon chest armors and a mage ultimate, and still stacks to an extremely high amount of haste. I think you'll live.

Fearrr
07-25-2019, 01:03 PM
Is the amount of Haste in Ebon Armor for all classes the same or different each class?

Willl
07-25-2019, 01:05 PM
It literally only affects a 4 second overlap between a proc from ebon chest armors and a mage ultimate, and still stacks to an extremely high amount of haste. I think you'll live.

Yes I know but not all extremely powerful not intended thingies in game gets changed (rogues unbeatable extremely higher damage at every lv cap, incredible damage reflection of ebon aegis). No worries I ll live with any kind of update/fix/nerf/bug, just expressing mine and some other opinions to make more fair our game experience.

By the way thanks both for instant replies ^

will0
07-25-2019, 05:04 PM
Mage needs more dots damage on skills... But then dots damage can be cancelled by pets AA.

Shocan
07-25-2019, 08:40 PM
Hey, idk if there's just a problem with Amazon but I tend to switch to my kindle fire for longer hauls just because of the overall smoothness of the device, whilst I allow my phone to charge, but the free lixes still aren't up for Amazon devices. Ik this effects a minority, but it doesn't hurt the other users, ofc maybe there's some agreement that doesn't allow the advertisement or something, idk, just wanna say it's not working!

ManthanPatel
07-26-2019, 08:13 PM
What means the first point about ebon armor [emoji52]

Enviado desde mi LG-M153 mediante TapatalkThat mean your armour proc only when u use energies ultimate

Sent from my P5W using Tapatalk

Zikovsky
07-27-2019, 01:01 AM
Can you put waterworks token sack in Waterworks Wizard? I think that would be great. Why Bathtub is cheaper than Toilet at Waterworks Vendor? Bathtub = 200++ plat and Toilet = 100++ plat. That's interesting.

Futumsh
07-27-2019, 10:00 AM
That mean your armour proc only when u use energies ultimate

That's not at all what it means. A simplified version would be that the total haste you get from energize ultimate + ebon armor proc is less than it was, but energize ultimate and ebon armor proc when not at the same time still have the same haste.

Shocan
07-27-2019, 10:44 PM
That's not at all what it means. A simplified version would be that the total haste you get from energize ultimate + ebon armor proc is less than it was, but energize ultimate and ebon armor proc when not at the same time still have the same haste.
Let's say ebon armor proc gives 5 haste. And energize gives 5 haste as well. Before the update when you got proc with energize you'd have 10 haste, but now rather you have like 7.5 haste if that makes more sense to anyone xD

malseph
07-29-2019, 12:27 PM
Has anyone noticed a bug with celtic raiment vanity for sorc while using staff? Some people refused to buy it from me because of bug

ramon78
07-30-2019, 06:05 AM
That's not at all what it means. A simplified version would be that the total haste you get from energize ultimate + ebon armor proc is less than it was, but energize ultimate and ebon armor proc when not at the same time still have the same haste.@Futumsh I would like to understand why ebon armor for warriors activates so little? I taunt all my skills, I use pool (Terror Blade) too, in practice I get damage from enemies always, but the armor takes a long time to activate the buff, and when it is active the buff really lasts a short time. Could you tell me something about it, or if this would be a "bug"? Thank you very much for your attention and response right now.

Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comeback
07-30-2019, 11:24 AM
hi i need 10 posts. ty for update

Futumsh
07-30-2019, 11:51 AM
@Futumsh I would like to understand why ebon armor for warriors activates so little? I taunt all my skills, I use pool (Terror Blade) too, in practice I get damage from enemies always, but the armor takes a long time to activate the buff, and when it is active the buff really lasts a short time. Could you tell me something about it, or if this would be a "bug"? Thank you very much for your attention and response right now.

I don't know what you consider a 'long time', but the proc has a cooldown on it, so that may be what you're seeing.

profmsb
07-30-2019, 12:46 PM
lol..if the war complaining about their ebon armor proc..then,mybe shuld make them immortal with those high armor,hp,ebon aegis proc n now ebon armor...

PatD
07-30-2019, 02:11 PM
We can be immortal... for 15 seconds... in pve :p

SlaveKnight
07-31-2019, 10:08 AM
I think that rogues and mages ebon armor proc should active while dealing damage, because they're not meant to take damage...

Sent from my moto e5 using Tapatalk

angeloiloveyou
07-31-2019, 11:20 AM
Right mage change but rogue not hope same dealing damage not damage taken

Jeoraseo
07-31-2019, 10:20 PM
Thank you very much for fixing the framerate issue 👍👌

Dessiire
08-01-2019, 05:48 PM
+ Fixed a bug causing framerate issues on some Android devices.The egg zavier portal is bugged, when we pressed the portal it took us out loosing the map. Pls devs fix that bug.

Enviado desde mi LG-M153 mediante Tapatalk

Futumsh
08-01-2019, 05:51 PM
The egg zavier portal is bugged, when we pressed the portal it took us out loosing the map. Pls devs fix that bug.

Reform your party and it will be fine. There's a bug with parties formed before a new server is added.

Moscu
08-09-2019, 01:26 PM
Hi, pls check the framerates on PC users.. sometimes i have lag from frames, remaps are imposible.
If it is true I do not have a good PC, but in its time (3 years ago) farming fluid the whole game, maybe by adding more options to adjust to maximum performance the game can help with something.
As well as eliminating entities or things like that, since for example being in my Tavern the game runs smoothly without delays, but being in cities where there are many entities both NPCs, players and pets make it simply that the whole game leaves me late, making it almost impossible to just move from side to side.
I repeat in another PC of better performances I am fluid without problems or delays, but for example in computers with 1.2Ghz Processors (of low FPS) it goes very slow with so many entities consuming all the FPS.

Thanks to the developers for responding to the comments and I hope you have a good solution to this problem.