PDA

View Full Version : Idea's

sephirium
04-15-2010, 11:10 PM
I have been playing this game for roughly 7 hours and have enjoyed it thus far, me being a MMORPG fanatic i have a high expectation for the games that i play. formally a player of World of warcraft i like to see diversity in my gaming experiance. Overall i have enjoyed the gameplay but since this game is in its infancy im hoping that it will grow into a great MMO.

First of all i would like to say that i would like to see Crafting implemented into the game play, maybe a mini game that you could play to gather components for better items, also perhaps a gathering profession of some sort. i know that its alot to ask since this game is in its infancy still. also perhaps for us on the go players a set fee from the app store for constant updates to the game as well as some class/race diversity is in order. i know that all the guys whom play enchantresses hate to be called that myself included.

also the dungeon crawling is a bit mundane cause you have the same soundtrack looped over and over, a little variety is needed to catch nowadays gamer and reel them in. maybe add tracks that are zone/level specific. if anyone doesn't agree with what i'm saying here i do take corrective criticism but i do plan on being a player for a long time to come considering that i love mmorpg's and im always on the go.

so all and all spacetime studio's good job on the game and i'm hoping to be around to see you make all the great little tweaks, and if you ever need a opinion i'm here to give one. i have a bunch of ideas but will not share one in one post.

I know that all this has been said probably but i needed my oppinion thrown in.

Thanks
Sephirium

Xervitude
04-15-2010, 11:23 PM
I have bought all the extra content so far, but I have to agree. What they choose to do next will determine whether this game will rake in money in the long run or just kinda peter out once people get sick of the same old same old.

darrensmith016
04-16-2010, 04:58 AM
I think spacetime studios have the right idea, and it will be an ever changing world.. well hope so to keep us on our toes

sephirium
04-16-2010, 01:19 PM
I have faith that they will take the appropriate actions to make this game a great success, but as I said I would be happy with a soundtrack and a little more in depth gameplay. Note that I'm a adult player and have been around since the good ol rpg days.

Also maybe actually making premium content for us on the go gamers that would like diversity, I know I would pay money per month so this game would turn into the great mmo that it can be.

Buvet
04-16-2010, 03:00 PM
I kind of disagree with crafting... as I've said before in other threads, even with the trading system, people will end up with not enough sticks and too many stones, it will just fill up the inventory, and by the time they farm enough raw materials, they'll have gotten a drop that's better than what they wanted to make in first place.

btutterrow
04-16-2010, 03:26 PM
I agree about crafting being a big time sink, and huge implementation, for a game that should maintain a fun and casual feel.

How about the ability in town to merge two existing items (two weapons, two swords, etc) and some gold for a chance to get an upgraded version? That way they wouldn't need to add craft-able items, the system is almost already in place, and it becomes a way to make use of extra equipment you gain already.

Not that I thought this through much, but... =)

Flamin
04-16-2010, 05:03 PM
I have bought all the extra content so far, but I have to agree. What they choose to do next will determine whether this game will rake in money in the long run or just kinda peter out once people get sick of the same old same old.

I think spacetime studios have the right idea, and it will be an ever changing world.. well hope so to keep us on our toes

Yes I agree, there needs to be always new content coming out and the game should be like other mmorpgs where the game is almost literally impossible to completely beat because there so much stuff to do and content and things. And I also agree that level packs should release new stuff with them like new back grounds, game features and other stuff to keep the game interesting. Like spacetime studios said it should be an ever changing world.