PDA

View Full Version : iphone doesnt have discover plat offer

Daconan
07-26-2019, 04:50 AM
plat offer is important for free user. there is just offer with survey and i have many opend that survey and no one i get that plat never as true people to become a winner . any someone same problem?why just android got discover offer and iphone doesnt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xpcoolboy
07-26-2019, 06:03 AM
Cuz apple for noobs android for pro

Jk [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Daconan
07-26-2019, 06:07 AM
Cuz apple for noobs android for pro

Jk [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

aha so rip game ,. not fair

Scll
07-26-2019, 08:01 AM
iOS user oggh ugghh *vomits*

Futumsh
07-26-2019, 08:33 AM
plat offer is important for free user. there is just offer with survey and i have many opend that survey and no one i get that plat never as true people to become a winner . any someone same problem?why just android got discover offer and iphone doesnt.

Apple changed their policy interpretation to consider offers that involve downloading apps to be app store ranking manipulation, so they're not allowed anymore. There's nothing we can do about that.

Totoro
07-26-2019, 02:50 PM
The surveys actually worked for me - the ironsource one anyways. Yeah no where near as good as some as the offers before but something at least n also Yeah it's crappy that apples new policies affect a good chunk of us players but nothing sts can do about it and removing offers for everyone probably just means less revenue for them overall idk just a guess... maybe sts can think of a a few ideas as a workaround or alternative for us iOS users :)

Daconan
07-27-2019, 01:03 AM
The surveys actually worked for me - the ironsource one anyways. Yeah no where near as good as some as the offers before but something at least n also Yeah it's crappy that apples new policies affect a good chunk of us players but nothing sts can do about it and removing offers for everyone probably just means less revenue for them overall idk just a guess... maybe sts can think of a a few ideas as a workaround or alternative for us iOS users :)

up